tuscl

Any Advice?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I just made a date with the DS for this weekend. I said it was for "dinner," but we all know what I really want to eat. And it's not food. Although it might occassionally smell like fish.

I feel completely comfortable negotiating with strippers...except this one. I know this is pathetic, but how many guys get to meet their perfect woman? And then fuck her? And then fuck her weekly, if not daily. Over and over. And take her on trips? And have a complete GFE with multiple orgasms every time? My ultimate sexual partner. You get the point. This is not some random ho that I want to bang. This is the original dream stripper.

So understanding that I'm probably going to be desperate to feel the insides of her incredibly tight little pussy again, talk to me. Give me the strength and wisdom to not to do something too stupid. Like I can't agree to pay her thousands, or some other pathetic shit. And I can't be too insistent upon knowing what happened to the whale, though I really really want to know if she's fucking the asshole. Tell me how to keep the little head from taking over and fucking this up.

I want her back. Badly. And I was kinda over her until I got that text from her. But not really. As amazing as DS II is, and as fun as the others are, I just can't ever forget the DS.

OK thanks for any suggestions to keep me at least slightly less pathetic than I would otherwise be.

66 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Don't take any wooden nickels
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Show her you have balls of steel and cancel at the last minute. That way, down the road you have the upper hand.

No joke.

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Order the sushi. Strippers love sushi
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    How about you stop being a faggot?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    How about a candle light dinner in your hotel room?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree with shailynn.

And after you cancel, meet with her but pay her LESS for the pussy than you used to.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    I love that last idea.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great advice shailynn and jackslash...good times
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Leave your boner at home
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Even though I usually skip over most of your threads because what I have read from them usually strike me as egotistical attempts at writing a novel that would feature Fabio on the cover and often are as long as the posts from that kid from San Jose, at least you kept this one brief enough for a change.

I recall reading bits of a post of yours where you were groveling to your dream stripper and offering basically whatever she wanted to meet up with you again and I think that you'll basically do the same thing this time. I suppose it might be nice to have no conscience and more money than brains and fall all over yourself offering thousands to a whore sex worker without any loss of self esteem but that's not how I roll. No matter how desirable she might be to your senses, she's a prostitute that strips, shakes her ass, and plays guys for cash. You aren't the first one and you won't be the last one that she's controlled no matter what you think.

If you really want advice grow a pair and do what Shailynn said, cancel at the last minute. Do it without offering any compensation for backing out and if and when you meet her in the future don't give her any more than you have in the past. You've probably already given her too much.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I can give some advice from the civvy world that applies:

Learn to not care who she's been fucking. For free or for pay. It's okay to want to fuck her; although desperation isn't attractive, desire is. But you should be indifferent about her other dealings. If you're not, learn to fake it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Instead of cancelling I think you should purposely run late. Make her wait 30 minutes with a bullshit excuse. If she bolts, great. You know she was just fishing for an easy payday.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    No advice from me, JS. You want to do it. You are fixated on it. You're going to do it despite any advice to the contrary so I would just be wasting my breath. Hope the ride will be worth the certain financial and personal cost.

As always, I will look forward to the stories.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    #1 their is no such thing as a Dream Striped or a Dream anything. The first word "Dream" tells us its not reality

#2 She is a hooker, either low class or high class a ho is still a ho

#3 Ain't no ho worth breaking yourself over financially, physically, mentally or spiritually

#4 Pull yourself together and reclaim your balls ( Trust me I was once like you with my ATF..it sucks and yes it hurts but you must get the balls back bro..you will be more in control of your life again and happier)

#5 go get yourself a ho yes any ho will do and move on
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Also you need to learn to love yourself as if you was your dream stripper

No jokes bro, one should never worship another human being, animal or object more than yourself

If you believe in God then #1 then #2 you and fuck the rest

If your aithest then your #1 and fuck the rest

In doing so you will maximize your true human potential

Focus on yourself

Thus fuck hot as strippers like you already do but don't do it to make her happy but do it only to make yourself happy

In the end you will do as your heart desires and that in of it self is enough

Just make sure your basic needs are cared for
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - what ATAC said is true, I don't know if you have it in you to do any of the the things the guys have suggested you should do. Based on what you've said in your posts and what we talked about last week you need to hear what she has to say first. But I agree paying her less should be high on the priority list.

In a monetary based relationship getting too attached is a recipe for disaster and I know you are attached but you need to ask yourself what are you going to do the next time she decides to move on? It's already happened once, if you start with her again you know it will happen again. I don't think you would be the one to end it. This is not a long term relationship, it's a as long as she needs money relationship.

Listen to everything she says with a grain of salt and cynicism. Do what you can to silence the little head before you go. Whatever you do don't set yourself up for a big fall again.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    I'm with Atadawg. Girl is playing you but you won't listen to the guys. Youre sure not going to listen to a civvie girl like me.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, it's just time to burn that fucking bridge before she burns you again, and as much as you're big head knows she will, your little id just refuses to believe that. She's playing you, and you just don't have the balls to admit it to yourself. You're just too fucking moonstruck by her. What's wrong with you, man? Are you 14? 15? Does she remind you so much of that first crush that you couldn't get anywhere near that you're obsessing with her lookalike now almost 40 years later?

Over the next few days, watch a couple movies each night, movies about obsessive stalkers, and then imagine yourself in the role of the stalker, or shows about people who get so obsessed with another person but can't have that person so they wind up killing themselves.

I know you won't listen to any of that, considering how far your head's up the DS's ass (I wonder if that's why you keep thinking about doing anal on her, just to find your head), but, for God's sake, man, at least consider not paying her for dinner. Just buy the dinner, call it a night, and go back to your hotel room.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    It appears you will do want you want anyway, but my 2 cents worth is in the camp for showing up late, or cancelling the date. Lead her on for awhile and see where it goes. As you hve mentioned, you have a DSII, and don't want to go broke with the DS.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    In case you can't get rid of your homo tendencies, 72os gives great advice and shailynn as well. But you're not going to listen anyway.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm listening. I wouldn't have asked if I was going to ignore the advice.

I hadn't thought of canceling. But that's not me. I don't play games like that with people, including strippers. Does she deserve it? Yes. Would it put me more in control? Maybe. But it's manipulative, and ev
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I would cancel but I say that looking backward into my own life with my ATF.

I remember well having the opportunity to see her again after getting over her

I still remember her text and how my blood rushed thru my vains

How my mind raced with ideas of what might be

I went to that meeting and lived it bro

I got to see her in her new place once she moved away

I got to imagine all the bull shit that she might had down with other men ( yes I was in love)

It was hard to enjoy our meal, shows and laughs because I knew and I could tell she knew this was it...this was good bye

I still remember making love to her and holding each other afterwards as we both cried

We never said good bye all we said was I will see you soon

Words that echo all thru our relationship and evoked emotion in my soul

Yes it was a good visit and yes it was painful

If I had my chance again I would not do it again because I understand the positive power and mental health it gives to move forward and only reflect on the beautiful moments and memories of the past

Their will be another....their will be one that will be greater

Don't limit yourself... let loose and enjoy your unlimited strip club dreams and possibilities
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    even if she's manipulating me, I don't feel like it's right to do the same thing back to her. This is not because I worship her or some such shit. I'm just an up front, straightforward kind of person.

As for being late to dinner, I ask her to drive so I don't have to rent a car. She'll be late, but I don't think that helps.

My plan mostly is to ask her questions, ask her to please be honest, and then decide. I won't pay her any more than I did. My leverage is the money. Her leverage is the pussy. And every other part of her perfect feminine body. I will at least hold out the prospect of paying less, but in the end I'll pay the same amount for the same service. She's worth it. But I have determined not to pay more.

PG, I don't pay for her time at dinner. Even I'm not that pathetic. I'll pay for dinner but that's all I'm obligated to. As for why I'm obsessed with her, read the stories. I can explain it any better than that.

I like what rh48hr said. I will be prepared to walk away if I have to. If we have a relationship, it'll be a different one. One where I'm not set up for the big fall again. I also agree with James. I care, but I think I can fake otherwise.

Sorry I don't have the balls to cancel. It is a great negotiating ploy. But at least I'm honest about my limitations.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "But it's manipulative, and ev"

Guessing either whatever you're posting on cut out on you or you got interrupted.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    72, well written last post. I'll think about that perspective.
  • luv_women
    9 years ago
    She's already showed you her true colors. Going through the motions of this being anything but pay for play is self delusional. And you know that. World Series starts tonight. Forget about the girl and watch a good game. Preferably at a step club with a new girl.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I don't think you want advice . You will do what you want so with that I leave you to it. For a supposedly smart guy you are acting like an idiot.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Even though I usually skip over most of your threads because what I have read from them usually strike me as egotistical attempts at writing a novel that would feature Fabio on the cover and often are as long as the posts from that kid from San Jose, at least you kept this one brief enough for a change."

Brilliant!

No disrespect JohnSmith69, but your posts come across this way sometimes! I assume (and hope!) that you're exaggerating your DS fixation for dramatic effect! You're putting her in control in an unhealthy way my friend!

Maybe you should try shailynn's strategy, but not to manipulate her! Try it to keep yourself under control!

My two cents! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    One other piece of brilliant advice: go someplace open, where you can keep an eye out for a certain lion wearing a suit!

Sorry! Couldn't resist! ;)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    One last thing , you do know that if this is true, she is a ruthless whore, and she probably is lurking on this site and finding new ways to manipulate you as we speak.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Step away from the rabbit hole, John.

Have dinner, talk about what she wants, about what you want, and then *both* of you go home and think about it.

I'm warning you, that rabbit hole is *deep*, and it won't be easy to climb back out. Trust me on this one, really. Look at my posts and my articles and pay fucking attention.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    JS, here is an alternative idea. The night before you meet The DS, have a date with DS II or Free Girl, or any other piece of ass you have set up. Fuck her brains out. Then the day of your DS meeting, fuck another of the girls in your stripper stable. Fuck her good and hard. Give it all you have, as many times as possible.

Then show up for dinner exhausted and fully drained. Then you can casually tell The DS you are fully prepared to resume the relationship depending if she wants to pay you by the orgasm (hers) or a flat rate per night. Tell her you have realized how valuable your time is and given your multiple new options you are not as easily available as you previously were!

And then, by god, fuck her in the ass already. Damn John. At least do it once so you can stop talking about it with no experience. You may as well talk about going to Paris, but never actually planning on going.

At the very least, if you do resume the relationship make it more of a Sugar Daddy type of agreement. Lay out specific expectations of her such as never being late, a flat rate less than you previously provided her, and absolutely no abrupt end to the agreement as that shit she pulled before when she ended it by text. That shit is unacceptable.

Take charge of the relationship and set clear, specific expectations. Then make her stick to them. If/when she doesn't live up to those expectations drop her.

As a last alternative, just marry her and be done with it.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    That's crazy talk ^

Keep it simple stupid and fuck her in day jazz mane :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Tell her you want a rimjob and anal! Even you don't want either I'm just recommending that you do it to see if she agrees!

If she does, proceed with things! You should even tell her you were testing her if you back off!

But my recommendation is you get the rimjob! They're brilliant! Anal is great but I could take or leave it, to be honest! I've never done either with a stripper but have done both with girlfriends! If you have the option take it! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GMD, thanks. I'm not inclined to do what you suggest, but that's the little head talking. I'll work hard to keep that option open in my mind. I don't doubt your experiences. But I lust for her like no other woman. Damn.

Corvus, if we start fucking again, and that's not certain because I haven't heard what she has to say yet, I will set forth some clear guidelines that must be followed. There aren't a lot, because she has always been my perfect paid date, but there is some developing SS that must be addressed if it gets that far.

I wonder if I should carry my glock. Just in case some guy in a lion suit shows up.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4got, I don't want my ass licked. Ever. Not even by a DS.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Even though I usually skip over most of your threads because what I have read from them usually strike me as egotistical attempts at writing a novel that would feature Fabio on the cover and often are as long as the posts from that kid from San Jose, at least you kept this one brief enough for a change." -TheeOSU

Now that was funny.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, if the lion shows up, kill the bastard. Then tan his hide, make a hat out of it and then every time you wear it you will have your head surrounded by pussy.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    If she met a whale while you guys were on your hiatus, she obviously fucked him. Do you honestly think she will just save her pussy for you? How the hell did she end up pregnant if she was only fucking you? That's at least two people she's gone bareback with!

Wake up! Your girl is a whore. She fucked you for money repeatedly. Do you really think you are the only guy she tricks with? That's one of many lies a whore will tell you. You are too emotionally involved (apparently) to realize you are just another customer she plays for financial gain. Maybe she respects you more than the others, who knows, but she dropped you with ease and now wants you back for financial reasons. And when a richer guy comes along, history tells you she will drop ya again.

Dream stripper sounds about right. You are living in a fantasy world.

Are you actually going to take anyone's advice?

Since you already offered her a bunch of money and she sees that you're desperate thus vulnerable, she will try to get more money than she used to. My advice is to decline to give her more than she usually gets from you. She is playing a game.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nina, the whole I won't listen or take advice refrain is more than a little old. I asked for advice because I respect the views of some people here, and many of you have more experience at this than I do. I won't and couldn't follow what everybody suggests. But I am thoughtfully considering all serious responses. That's why I asked.

As for the fact that she's a whore, I noticed that. But she s a low mileage, high end, sexual freak of a whore and I'd like to keep fucking her if I can do that without getting ripped off.

And yes I know it's all about money for her. And while that has always been true, so what? Except for free girl, it's all about money for all of my strippers and I have never suggested that it is anything else. I'm not in love, I'm not looking for or in any way expecting a girlfriend. A complete and total girlfriend experience yes. But not a girlfriend.

And yes as my post suggested I expect her to want more money, and in fully prepared to say no.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just a thought. When somebody posts and admits that they are being pathetic, and asks for advice about how to be less pathetic and not get ripped off, it's neither helpful nor logical to explain all the ways that the person is being pathetic. That might be fun with SJG, since he thinks he's gods gift to sex workers, but I was pretty up front in this post in admitting my weaknesses.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS. That's really the point. You are looking for affirmation and support for what it is you're going to do anyhow. You have admitted your weakness, and yet you are going back. It will probably be fun for a while. It may be worth the inevitable fall, but the fall will come. Believe it or not, we care what happens to you and we think you are setting yourself up for another emotional pounding. Common theme? Virtually every poster has the same opinion. Heck, even theeOSU and I agree, and a Wolverine and a Buckeye fan never agree about anything!

We don't doubt your intention to negotiate hard with her. What we think will happen is that your resolve will crumble when you are dick to pussy with her and you will be sucked back down the hole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As the saying goes - “beggars can't be choosers”

It is what it is – strippers are not perfect and we gotta take them as they are; i.e. take the good w/ the bad – if they were nice-girls; responsible; and considerate of us; they would not be strippers and do what strippers do that we like – i.e. we can't have our cake and eat it too (although some will disagree).

Life is short and is gone b/f we know it – and as another saying goes - “change what you can and if you can't change it then don't worry about it” - i.e. enjoy her for what she can give you and don't worry about what you can't change or control.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think JS is clear in that he's “not in love” but “in lust”.

It's P4P – so just enjoy her for for what she can give you for your $$$.

Dealing w/ strippers can be analogous to dealing w/ the airlines – often times they will disappoint you and frustrate you but it does not mean you quit flying.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    John I don't think most people that responded were unsympathetic , some were but you put it out there. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks I guarantee you that there are plenty of whores out there scheming to separate you from your hard earned money that you pay taxes on , and give away so freely . If you think that you want something you tend to defend that position because that's the way you are rolling these days. I think you need to take a step back and really look at what you are doing. If you were a little older I would tell you to look at the story of Anna Nicole Smith and look what that whore did to his family and children. Speak to someone you trust in private before this shitstorm consumes you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ w/ my apologies to shadowcat for my airline reference

:)
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Corvus, you're on my wildebeest list boy. Remember your place. Presumably you're a crow or raven. Ravens are way more disgusting than vultures. Rickthevulture is a good guy. You're an idiot raven that probably doesn't even wear a suit.

Chew on that. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    And John Smith, stop lying about your ex-DS. Your hairless ape cock disgusts her. She wouldn't touch it for any amount of money.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dawg, I understand why you and others feel that way. Maybe you're right. Your odds of being right would've been higher before I met DS II. But I do have good alternatives now, so maybe I'll surprise you. The result of all of this really isn't a foregone conclusion. But if I handle it like you and everybody else thinks that I will, at least I'll have stories to tell.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, I agree with 25 -- you need to step back. You need to look at this objectively. As a lawyer, you got yourself into the $350K+ Club by thinking, by using your big head. C'mon, man, you need to start doing that here. What would Lawyer John say and do with one of his clients who's repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting something different? It's really time for Lawyer John to tell Little John to just shut the fuck up.

Or to paraphrase Albert Einstein, easily one of the most intelligent men of the 20th century, "The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again, and to expect different results."
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Few points that ppl failed to mention that I will bring to light right now

#1 your not going to listen

#2 She is a Ho

#3 Dream stripper sounds about right. You are living in a fantasy world.

#4 Call it off

#5 Harvest a set of bowling balls

#6 fuck random cheep hookers

Lol of course by now I'm just joking and cutting up lmfao

Thank you for sharing JS I believe tuscl and I wish you the best brother
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    You should pay her in boner bills! Seriously though set an amount and stick to it. Make sure it's at least the same as you've paid her before not more yet try to lower it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, not sure why you think I expect something different. All I want is what I had before.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    The only thing I will add is everything is fine in moderation. JS69, it seems that this hobby is starting to consume your life. You are fucking a least one stripper per week, smoking weed, taking them out shopping, dinners, trips, etc. It can easily put a dent in your finances.

There is nothing wrong with meeting the dream stripper again. Just keep your feelings in check.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Life is for living – if you got the $$$ then enjoy yourself; you only live once - what is the alternative; to get old and die not having experienced all you could have – when you are 80 y/o; are you gonna look back and say “man – I'm glad I didn't fuck that hot-ass bitch and saved my $$$” - or are you gonna look back and say “man I'm glad I spent that $$$ and fucked that hot-ass stripper”.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Some of you guys seem to be forgetting there's a good chance JS will be able to fuck a super hot girl at a price he's comfortable with.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe the Einstein quote was a poor choice. Are you really sure that you want what you had before? The impression I was getting was that, even though she was playing the submissive in the bedroom, she had you on the short leash. Whatever she wanted you to do, you would -- gladly and with little hesitation.

I seem to remember you mentioning that you want to lay down some ground rules with her. Will you actually be able to stand by those rules and enforce them? Or do you think you'll buckle the first time she pouts or maybe flashes you a tit?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think DS II has made me stronger. I think I can enforce the rules. I really do. No way just flashing a tit would make me break down. I just hope she doesn't flash em both.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Hey JS - not saying anything you don't already know but here goes...

It is no use asking DS about the whale, or any other reason, about the betrayal because her answers will be half-truths best geared to get more cash. You'll never really find out what happened.

The fucking will probably still be good but all the rest of the OTC/ITC fun will be gone because you can no longer trust her and you know she feels you are expendable.

Man, with the kind of cash you are dropping, I recommend forgetting the DS and pursuing other fine honeys that will be exciting and appreciative of your interest. With DS, you will be spending a ton of cash trying to bring back a magic that is, probably, impossible to resurrect. Best to invest the time, cash and thought into other fine honeys. Best of luck.

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Let's hope she doesn't flash that ass either.

Just an idea that might help strengthen your resolve, John: Do up a contract. Do up a couple of contracts -- one for her, one for yourself. You don't have to actually show them to her, but doing this might help you focus, to actually see what you want and what you need to do. It might help put you in more of a lawyer mode when (or if) you meet her and keep Little John in his place.

Something else I highly suggest before, at, and after the dinner: No alcohol and no weed. You need to keep your head clear. You can't afford to let the id stray and take over negotiations. If it does, she wins and you lose.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    I like what PhantomGeek said. Here's what I think;

There are a lot of games not worth bothering to play. With a nineteen year old stripper, however, you're going to run into a lot of them. I'm not a big game player, but there's nothing wrong with entering some situations with a "win or lose" mindset. You can bet your DS does.

It sounds like you've had a lot of recent "losses"- situations where she's walked away with you wrapped around her little finger. From a civvie who isn't yet a stripper's standpoint ;) this is NO BUENO. Vent here on tuscl about how much you want her, sure. But give HER your business face. The more interactions she wins, the more power she feels she has, the more she will jerk you around. And not in the good way. ;)

Take it from a girl who has been in the position of power and then lost all interest/respect- turn this around If you're going to continue it.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    I'll add that nothing I've said is rocket science- it's been said in various words in the comments above. However from a woman's perspective I've experienced feeling that aforementioned power shift in a relationship where I didn't want to have that dynamic, and it fucked it over.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So many of you have shared honest, reasoned advice based upon experience. And I really appreciate it, as that is what I was looking for. I'm definitely going to meet her this weekend and talk. But however it goes, I think I will be less of a PL as a result of everyone's perspectives.

And PG, I absolutely agree agree no weed. That's what made me such a fucking basket case when she dumped me.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Excellent, John. Glad to hear that, and here's hoping you'll walk out of that fog for good.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Well no one should ever stop smoking weed. Taking a break to clear your mind can be effective, but stopping altogether? Forever? No.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I just got stupider trying to figure this out. 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion