tuscl

All time favorite

Timex345
Illinois
I broke up with my all time favorite girl this weekend. Too bad. She had potential.
I have known her for awhile. I have known for over a year now that she has a "man" as
she puts it. I had always enjoyed her company. But, visiting with her became like nails on
a chalkboard way back when I was in grade school. I made the mistake of giving her my
number. I always like the freedom of the no strings attached aspects of the showclub.
She would typically text me, never a call, on Monday telling me should would like to see me that week.
It was like clock work. I could set my watch to her Monday texts. I imagine she just sent a mass text to all
of her regulars setting up visits. I understand. Smart move on her part. I just decided to move on this past
Friday. I knew I should not have visitied her. But. I said I would so I hoped things would change.
They did not. She ruined the fantasy by talking about her man. I thought. Well, I am done. Her private
dances were always lame. She would grind on me for a little bit. She would always over charge me by one dance.
She would essentially give me one long hug for the time she "danced" for me. I go to showclubs to escape.
I constantly had to hear about her spoiled daughter. She is hot as hell and very outgoing. She is the perfect
entertainer. But, someone even gets tired of having sex with Halle Berry. It just became an annoyance
to be contacted every week by someone who would never be my girlfriend. I like to make unplanned visits
to showclubs and buy dances from girls spontaneously. She also informed me she doesn't do OTC.
I deleted her number from my phone. I won't respond to her future texts. She's gone.
I feel free again. I don't worry about her. She makes in two days what it takes me two weeks to bring in.
Also, she non - chalantly told me that if a customer no longer likes her and doesn't want to buy dances
from her it is fine with her. That was my out. I am dumping her guilt free. I did not tell her of my plans.
I am just becoming a ghost. I am afraid I will lose my temper and say some mean things to her.
Better to leave without a confrontation. She is on a hunting trip with her man this week.
Maybe they will shoot each other in a hunting accident. I hated hearing go on about how she lived
in Chicago, Miami. I get it. Your life is great. Mine sucks.
This really is just a rant not a discussion. I had to get this out.
I use this web site about showclubs as a way to talk about my experiences at showclubs.
My friends and family are very anti - adult entertainment. So, save me the personal attacks
and putdowns. By the way, I am not a professional writer. I hope this helps someone.
Chances are I won't even read the responses to this post.

21 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Look on the bright side. You should have no problem finding a better dancer than her.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nice cheerful start to Monday morning. Thanks, even though you won't read this.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    You shouldn't visit show club for a few years. Maybe find another club to start fresh with a new girl for better memories

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and yes it does resonate with me so thank you once again for sharing
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Hard to believe she could be an ATF from what you've described here
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If that is your idea of an ATF, you've got bigger troubles.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ATF is a bitch that never fucked you. You're doing it wrong!!!!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Other than her beauty, what was good about her that made her an ATF? She annoyed you with things about her family, gave lame dances and wouldn't meet OTC.
    You are talking like you had a long time relationship with her and she acted like you were a customer. Even though you won't read this I hope you learn from this experience and don't make these mistakes again with the next dancer you fall for.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    You finally got that reality check that you never wanted. It's ok though because it happened to me, too. My ATF made as much as I did, but she has to put 4 shifts weekly to do it, so when she found a whale to occupy her time and place a cash infusion in her pockets, I figured she wouldn't see me for $100-200 ever other week. Girls get tired of p4p pls, too. I got tired of her and couldn't find any new things to talk about. It is at this moment I found out how shallow the relationship was, from both parties, and that made it easy for me to move on. Good luck, broseph!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Q) Difference between a slut & a whore ?
    A) A whore fucks anybody A slut fucks anybody
    but you.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Your writing is OK, but you should really learn to use some paragraphs.

I agree with others: Your ex-ATF gave lame dances (mostly just hugging you), consistently overcharged you, and incessantly talked about "her man". Good riddance!

But you won't read this :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You are doing all wrong and thus why you are getting poor results.

Strippers are not meant to be romantic interests – i.e. don't get emotionally attached or try to make them a substitute for a girlfriend; if you do; you will end up broke and w/ nothing to show up for it since she'll just move to the next custy(s).

Just like customers have significant others; so do strippers – too many of us often times give all the control to the dancers even though we are the one paying – so we are simultaneously paying them and doing what please *them* instead of them doing what pleases us.

One needs to be assertive in a strip-club (or in life in general); if not one is often taken advantage off and walked all over (especially in a strip-club).

If you keep doing what you've been doing; you'll keep getting the same results.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She sounds like a wife, not an ATF.

But it's your fault. Reading between the lines, you had expectations of her being FWB, while to her you're just another customer so your feelings are hurt. Plus, she cheats you out of money! I have found over the years that if I enjoy my faves for how they treat me ITC (and quickly dump girls like your ex-ATF), it doesn't matter if they don't want to get to know me OTC. And every now and then, you get surprised! My CF has no deire for any OTC, and she's still my CF because I accept that. I'm not hoping to change her mind.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Papi, tell that to sjg.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I also am confused by you calling her an "ATF". I hope you read these responses and use them for a learning experience. As others were saying from what you've written she did NOTHING to denote the ATF label. I'm glad for you though that point seems to have clicked in and you decided to move on. Good luck. You didn't really say what you want out of strippers so I'll just say for you to figure it out before trying to make a move into something as un-satisfying as what you just experienced.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    In times like this a song always helps

https://youtu.be/269S4WgPWOw
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Yep, confused also. A stripper who didn't remotely delight you in the club, somehow twisted your arm by sending you texts on Mondays? This is a good introspection moment for you. Why call a girl who does things you don't like an ATF. Why did you feel so much pressure that you needed her to say "if a customer no longer likes her and doesn't want to buy dances from her it is fine with her" in order to be "guilt-free"? Why does her texting factor into anything at all? The whole damn thing makes no sense -- all the unhappiness was caused by something odd that was occurring only in your head. Or rather, spine :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    No problem getting rid of a dancer you get tired of. Been there, done that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If we respond to a guy who says that he won't read the responses, aren't we just talking to ourselves?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    True shark it gets easier every time
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - I'm betting he reads it but just won't respond. I think he's been around long enough to know he was going to get some shit from guys. But at worst his mistakes and our advice (or criticism) will help another fellow monger not make the same mistakes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... If we respond to a guy who says that he won't read the responses, aren't we just talking to ourselves ...”

IMO comments made to an OP also help others reading the thread – so the comments may not be in vain – I assume there are a fair # of lurkers on the discussion board that like to read the info but not participate/comment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion