tuscl

do you guys get tired of masturbating?

carolynne
The bigger you are the better
Sometimes i get so horny thinking about going to work that i have to relieve myself 2 or 3 times, but its boring and lifeless at the same time that its necessary. I was wondering how you guys feel about it.

31 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    I never get tired of it, not a daily event for me though.

I read once that 99% of men masturbate and 1% are liars.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Where do you work? A construction site?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I used to jerk off all the time when I was married. And hell yes I got tired of it. I'm horny a couple hours after jerking off but fuck a woman and I'm good for a couple of days. This was particularly frustrating for me since the pussy that was supposed to satisfy me was laying in the bed next to me while I'm taking care of myself.

Since the bitch moved out I almost never jerk of. Can't remember the last time but it's been weeks. Cause I'm fucking a stripper at least 3 times per week. Definitely the way to go.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Yeah I mean it releases that pent up feeling we get for sure. I'm kinda like JohnSmith before I started fucking strippers it used to be a daily occurrence. Now not so much.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think carolynne can masturbate all she wants. But I suspect she is a troll because dancers don't dance because they like sex. It helps that they do, but they're dancing for money.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rockstar - Carolynne is not a troll. She just genuinely likes sex.

For me it's not so often anymore especially when I know I'm meeting up with my fave.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes Carolynne has told us that, but saying she gets horny before work is just pandering IMHO
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    why do you guys even respond to obvious troll's?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    carolynne, it's good to hear from you again. Keep posting.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    I don't masturbate unless I jacking off into a whore's mouth or onto her face.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have a supernatural girl who sucks. feels good but I usually don't like talking about interacting with almost invisible entities ghost succubus or whatever found me. I thought whoever or whatever was staying home until this past week. Stuff started moving near me at work and while I was visiting somewhere else. nothing major, maybe it was a coincidence. could be ghosts in other locations too. I think one dancer one night got possessed while she was giving me a lap dance several years ago. That could be interesting if it happened again. Wouldn't want a dancer to get fired because of it but it could be fun. That would be a ghost determined to have fun. Could be extra dimensional female aliens too.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Getting tired of masterbating is why we leave the house and throw our 401k at 20-something bimbos.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Tired of it? Oh hell no. I'm just getting better & better at it.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Masturbation is sex with someone I really love.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    My SO and I are into S&M. She sleeps and I masturbate.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    No. I never get tired off. I typically have to take a small break between orgasms when having sex (or at least slow down), but I can have multiple consecutive orgasms while masturbating. The other night, I came 10 times in one sitting and didn't start shooting blanks until about the 8th time. Sex is more fulfilling, but masturbation can be more fun at times.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    When the hand starts demanding lobster and theatre on a McDonald's-and-RedBox budget, it's time to stop.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Getting tired of masterbating is why we leave the house and throw our 401k at 20-something bimbos."

Well said. Strippers would be out of a job if we didn't get tired of masterbating.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "When the hand starts demanding lobster and theatre on a McDonald's-and-RedBox budget, it's time to stop."

Brilliant!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Masturbation is a lot cheaper. But we all need engage in sex with some else also.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I read once that 99% of men masturbate and 1% are liars."

Barack Obama? Donald Trump? George Bush?

Masturbators or liars?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Tired of it? Oh hell no. I'm just getting better & better at it."

@lopaw

But I bet I can do it faster than you can
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Barack Obama? Donald Trump? George Bush?

Masturbators or liars?"

Neither! I suspect you get a hot intern to do that for you when you're elected president!

And Trump just hires some babes from Eastern Europe to hang out under his desk and give him a BJ whenever he wants! Itwould be brilliant to be Trump! ;)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I refuse to comment till the OP proves she is not a troll
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    "@lopaw
    But I bet I can do it faster than you can"

I'll take that bet! :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    When I get tired of it, I switch to using my left hand. It feels completely different. :)
  • carolynne
    9 years ago
    Thanks, guys, and lopaw you babe.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Never get tired of it. A lot of times I do it and then bang a hot babe the same day. Masturbation is really just about releasing those pent up endorphins so i can relax. A lot of times I'll video the money shot and send it to mrs sea.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I figured it out once -- I think I might be going on well over 15,000 times since getting married. I think I have even gone from a club in which I got ITC and then rubbed one out in the hotel room less than 2 hours later. Why??? Thinking of it in those terms is depressing as fuck, but whatcha going to do? Gotta do what ya gotta do . . . as popeye says. "I yam whats I yam and tha's all what I yam."
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Been there, done that. In my 20's it was 2-3 times daily even up until my late 30's. Now it's 2-3 times a week. We will see how much more I get out of it. I know I've done it well over 20,000 times and it is likely closer to 25,000 times in my life. Yeah I get real tired of masturbating, can u tell?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion