tuscl

HOW TO WRITE REVIEWS.

Monday, October 19, 2015 4:32 AM
1. State specifically what "Milage" Means: If your in Chicago, perhaps this means full contact. If your in Detroit, we'll you can imagine what that means. 2. Everyone has different preferences for girls. Some like black chicks, some like white chicks others like Latinas and of course you have the all around and very general 10 or below 5 range of scale. 3. State the kind of atomosphere the club has: do the girls pressure you for lap dances right away, do they sit and talk, is the club fairly large with big open spaces, or quite small. 4. If the club has a no touching policy, do the bouncers and managers look the other way if everything seems consentual. 5. State the level of talent the ladies have. 6. Does the club serve alcohol, does the club even have a pole. 7. I'd appreciate if you stated your ethnicity in your reviews. Just because, well, I like minorities: Black, Hispanic, Palestinian, and men from NYC, ext. Me, Personally, I Love Sinrock, the entire layout is red, very sexy and where I live very small, and not all corporate. I love red, it makes me feel sexy and I Am Not a fan of big open spaces. I don't feel safe. I'd like to move from this shit hole and get hired as a stripper.

39 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe it's just me but I want to know if the parking is free. And how greasy are the bouncers.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    1. Show us your tits!
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Never knew men from NY City were minorities, but I guess since they are only 4.2 million out of 160 million it makes sense, LOL.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Separating usable reviews always take some effort. There are many reviewers that seem to have never before been in a club or just want to prop up their favorite local place. I find the best reviews are from tuscl-ers that get outside their geographic areas and see what he world has to offer besides their local club. I used to live in Indianapolis and knew the local clubs well. That is why I was surprised to see some of the top rated clubs from the area on the list. It was then I decided that the ratings list was not a guide I could use and would have to read the reviews to get an accurate picture. When I do a review I usually try to give an overall layout including, bathroom, lap dance room and VIP(if I use it). Descriptions of the girls(yes this is highly subjective depending upon the individual taste), cover, drink cost, dance cost, and VIP room cost. I sometimes discuss menu costs but that is usually up to the individual so? I seldom discuss names other than ROB's. Menu availability is tricky as to much information can lead to problems for the club. I personally like medium size clubs a little bit on the dive side. I do frequent the higher end clubs but quickly tire of the in your face efforts to empty my wallet. I have been in clubs from Washington Park IL, Wise Guys Pleasure Palace to NYC, Penthouse Executive Club or San Francisco's Mitchel Brothers O Farrell Theater. Each has their draws and drawbacks. The O Farrell Theater is expensive in the extreme but they have bowls of condoms sitting around for use. (You need to get something for the $40 cover) and the girls are willing but everything and I mean everything is on the very pricey menu. The point is, ignore the reviews that are incomplete or local. If local reviewers tout the place as the best ever and an out of town tusclers say it is dull, chances are its dull.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I love it. Someone who has absolutely zero reviews and just joined, is telling us "how" to write reviews!!! "Does the club even have a pole?" Brilliant trolling!!!!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    This OP has written an article She needs to A) show us her tits B) show us her tits C) show us her tits
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Is this a joke or just another troll?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Shadow - She has commented on a few other threads so I think she an actual person looking to be a stripper.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To shadowcat it's a joke and a troll till she shows us her tits
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Momma don't go,DADDY come home-John Lennon.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    For one thing too many people write reviews just to get the vip. Then you have a bunch of other one and done reviews by people that only review a club to either try to slander the clubs name, for w\e reason, or shills and ads. you also have reviewers that only know their local clubs and haven't been to a "good" strip club. After all the useless reviews, about 50 or 60% of the reviews , give or take, provide any good information.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Who is this cunt?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I can agree with 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Ranukam will answer to a phone solicitor just to have someone to talk to.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Please see the Review Submission Guide: [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Just because, well, I like minorities: Black, Hispanic, Palestinian" So. would a custie from Palestine be a PLO?
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    This site isn't for dumb people and isn't a tour guide. A lot of the information this idiots asking for can be infered but not stated. There might be a few trolls and robs but I think safe and fun is the primary goal. Be careful what you wish for (here). And don't ruin a pretty good thing by posting details and names that spoil it for yourself and everyone else. I have nothing more.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I prefer to include names of the dancers who danced for me, so if anyone wants more details they can always PM me. Of course, I'll keep the overly salacious details out of the review.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I agree that the vast majority of the reviews now are useless. Unless they are written by a regular poster that I have interacted with, they offer little. If written by a regular poster that I have interacted with, then at least I know how to calibrate what they say. The typical worthless review is written by a guy who doesn't like bad looking neighborhoods or clubs, and he looks at the women primarily as objects. So he expects them to have uncommon looks because his engagement with them will be limited, and has a preference for white girls. Also he is an extras hound. He wants girls to approach him and offer dances, with the presumption of ejaculation services. I have zero interest in this. I like down to earth neighborhoods and ordinary girls, and non-whites are usually better. I can engage with the girls myself. Best is where front room touching can happen, and when you can even turn it into a front room GFE audition. But the vast majority of those writing reviews have zero understanding of any of this. They are the bread and butter of the strip club business. I look at them as marks. I believe the club operators and the girls do too. SJG [view link] Traffic '94 [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The OP's list has some good recommendations; but: + this site is made up almost exclusively of strip-club customers; i.e. they will describe clubs from a custy's POV and not the POV of a dancer looking for a good place to work + as others have mentioned; many write crappy reviews just to write something/anything and get the free VIP; and other folks may not have the time and may just write something quick + often times we are familiar w/ a club and forget to indicate basic details (e.g cover charge; dance; price; parking fee; etc) One would think a site like [view link] would have tons of reviews and up to date ones; yet it barely has any – I wonder if dancers just don't wanna brag about their club b/c they don't want to attract competition?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Show us a good example. Wtite some reviews
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well babe, if you want to get out of that shithole I recommend sending johnsmith69 a message, he's always looking for new girlfriends and roommates - maybe you guys can work something out.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I agree that the vast majority of the reviews now are useless. Unless they are written by a regular poster that I have interacted with, they offer little. ^ The preceding comment brought to us by a C+P juvenile with zero reviews, probably because he's never been to a strip club because he's underage.
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    Papi yes I noticed the lack of reviews at SW, but heck, even in the guys' section the "trip report" thread is down to a trickle... I try to write good informative reviews but often there's not that much to add. Heck there was one location in the past where had I had my druthers my entire review would have read: "This place should be renamed Hos R Us. They're not even bothering to pretend." Plus it's not like I have the budget to go about like Guy Fieri on a nationwide Grand Tour; and once I find some places that are more or less reliable I will start stopping there rather than burn money exploring around.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    SJG writes "I agree that the vast majority of the reviews now are useless. Unless they are written by a regular poster that I have interacted with, they offer little." As TheeOSU points out, this is rich coming from someone with no reviews. But seriously, who would even want to read reviews that go on and on and on about front room vs. back room, treating strippers like girlfriends, and rejection of "ejaculation services"? Oh, and the Mexican hat dancing circuit (or something -- I lost interest). What a long-winded bore.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^Lol!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Talent, or "talent"? The latter is more useful.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Still waiting bitch!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Still waiting bitch!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Still waiting bitch!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Still waiting bitch!