tuscl

Reasons strippers stop stripping

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:02 AM
1. Death 2. Jail 3. Pregnant (sadly, there have been exceptions to this) 4. Failed looks (old, fat, ugly) (of course there have also been exceptions to this too) 5. The black widow / gullible sugar daddy exit plan others ???

30 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    6. Rare but some do graduate from college and get real jobs.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I know too many that claim to have gotten a (useless) degree and either can't get any job, or can't get a job that they think 'pays well enough' (for little effort)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    7. Family/parents find out and pressure them to stop. 8. She gets a boyfriend or girlfriend who pressures them to stop. 9. She wins the lottery.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    10. Court ordered rehab.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    #10 should be #1. I've got an old fave who got her BS /RN, got a good job days and still strips to pay off student loans. What a trooper.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    #11. realizes rubbing up on pervert penis is not as glamorous as it sounds.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    #12. Illness/Injury I've know a few that either got a serious illness or got injured and had to stop. Not having any health insurance didn't help.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^ I knew a dancer that suffered a bad neck injury in an auto accident. She told her orthopedic surgeon that she was a dancer and before he allowed her back to work she had to show him the kind of dance movements she does on stage. Sounds funny but true.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Actually she failed and never did return to work.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know one that had to quit in order to regain custody of her 2 kids from her ex husband.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    13: Shitty lap dance skills.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Gets with a wealthy guy.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Gets married to a man with a real job.
  • Joseph5160
    9 years ago
    Fired and can't get another stripping job because her rep of drug use, troublemaking precedes her
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    They realize all of the no-mileage princesses whining on SW are all liars and they can't just stand there and have PL's throw money at them for doing nothing.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Too old. There is a shelf life on being a stripper. No amount of makeup and low lights can hide the ravages of time for most of these girls. And there is always someone younger and firmer coming in the door
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Miss Piggy got a frog stuck in her throat
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Getting pregnant usually only means a hiatus from stripping, once they decide they are too pregnant to dance. Jail usually only means a hiatus as well, unless they killed somebody. One cause of my former favorite club falling from favorite status is the fact one of my favorite dancers ended up in the county jail (or so I was told). And getting too old or ugly usually only means a downgrade in the club they will work in.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    A former fav of mine quit dancing when she decided to get clean and sober. She had tried to stop using a few times but found it increasingly difficult at work to resist the temptation. I still see her a few times a year now that she works at the dealership where I bought my car. She looks even better now that she has been sober for a couple of years.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Some of these are more reasons for a pause in dancing than a permanent stop. I think more than one dancer has finished her degree then kept dancing to actually pay her billls. I think it's easier for the young and childless to make a permanent break than those with kids.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I know a dancer who quit 3 times, but she just said maybe it's better than her (dead end, low paying) job as a receptionist. She's still hot and late 20's so she may soon be back in my rotation! That's the thing about most dancers: they have no skills outside of dancing because they've never had to acquire any. Pretty girls always get a free pass in school.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    whodey: Did you get to take her for a test drive? A beautiful 22-year-old once told me in the VIP room that she quit dancing and took a job at Buffalo Wild Wings. She quit after two weeks when she realized that she made more at the club in one night. Her exact words were "So I'm like 'Fuck this -- I'm going back to stripping!'"
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @MrDeuce- That, bizarrely enough, is the exact story one of my current faves told me, other than it took her 3 weeks to quit BWW. She says on Saturday night, she makes more in stage tips alone (this being a club where customers take stage tipping seriously) than she ever did the whole time she worked at BWW. Of course, I can see how is hard to escape stripping then.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Found Jesus?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    She figures out the job isn't for her (i.e., she's too thin-skinned to deal with all of the bullshit from management, other strippers, and all of the mongers).
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Smart strippers quit before they get old, ugly or fat (and usually all three). A smart stripper either saves their money or gets a real job. Quitting because you want to and can is a good feeling.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @seaboardrr: That's the case with one of the local girls with whom I have had more than casual contact. She recently came back into town, got her old job back at the club, and then two weeks later, quit. That's when her Facebook page exploded with how wonderful it is now that God has filled her up. I realize that I'm not that really sufficient in that department, but geez, you don't have to brag on the next guy like that...
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @seaboardrr- I've met a small number who've claimed to find Jesus and still keep on stripping. One of my old faves, towards the end before she quit, or at least quit stripping at the club I associate with her, would talk about Jesus as if he was her best friend, which is why I gave up on her even before she was gone. But she was not the only one like that, although I wouldn't say they are common.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    McDonalds pays more than the greedy club owner
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I know a retired stripper that is still stunning, but decided to quit at the top of her game when she got married, even though her BF seemed OK with it while they were engaged. I suspect he might not have been OK with the things I did with her OTC. Damn, miss that girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion