tuscl

Gone too soon

MrDeuce
Illinois
Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:16 PM
I'm bummed tonight. I found out a few hours ago that a beautiful stripper named M*, with whom I enjoyed three wonderful VIP sessions between January and May, was found dead of a heroin overdose on Labor Day. I was visiting her former club in a large Midwestern city this afternoon and, just before I left, learned about her untimely death from a newish dancer who had overlapped with her briefly before she was fired. M* had a gorgeous face, a remarkable ass for a white girl (though she did have a Puerto Rican mother), and nicely done 38D fake tits. She was an unusually stylish stripper and was always very nice to me and fun to hang out with. She was 34 years old. RIP, M*! In a weird coincidence, I was reading an article in the newspaper this morning about the increasing tendency of police and prosecutors to go after johns rather than prostitutes. According to the article, a study funded by the National Institutes of Health and conducted by the American Journal of Epidemiology indicated that the average life expectancy of a prostitute in the U.S. is . . . 34! Was M* a prostitute? Well, she pleasured me orally (and swallowed) within an hour of meeting me, and her firing by the club's management wasn't for double-parking, if you catch my drift. I guess each of us PLs has to decide for himself (or herself) to what extent strippers are prostitutes. I had just texted her about six weeks ago to inquire whether she was going to return to dancing. Over the next hour she blew up my phone with 17 (!) texts (I counted) asking me for money to help fund a photography business that she was trying to start. Since I know that a "loan" to a stripper is actually a gift, I declined. That was our last contact of any kind. Her death, hitting so close to home, has given me much food for thought this evening.

17 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    My condolences, Mr. D.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear. A popular, hot dancer in my territory just OD'd last week. I didn't know her well, but your story reminded me of an old favorite of mine who was an addict and took her life via suicide. What a waste. The drug problem in my area has gotten so bad I don't look forward to clubbing like I used to. Way too many girls zonked out of their minds and way too many dealers standing around waiting to make a sale.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    And some of these ladies have boyfriends feeding them drugs and forcing them into prostitution. A lot of them have very strange and secret lives.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce, Sorry to hear that story. But in answer to your question, "Was M* a prostitute? Well, she pleasured me orally (and swallowed) within an hour of meeting me," prostitute noun 1. a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment. Yes she was.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately those kind of stripper stories are a dime a dozen.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A dancer I've seen in a certain club OD'd earlier this summer. I never danced with her. Just not my type. She was found dead in a cheap motel. The autopsy revealed she had the semen of three men still inside her. That's the rumor a dancer told me anyway). If that is true, I would say she obviously was a prostitute. I'm not passing judgement because I'm guilty of it - but it seems that's what most of us want - whether we admit it or not.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Your story hits close to home for me. My ATF has been a heroin addict for close to 15 years. About 2 years ago I vowed to stop enabling her drug use and instead of giving her cash, I began paying some of her bills. She has been in rehab and/or detox more than 20 times. She verbalized a desire to be clean but her actions speak volumes. Her BF is also an addict but she provides for him more than the other way around. I've told her to not contact me until she's sober for 6 months and I've blocked her phone but she gets around it and gets me on the phone and then I lose any control.we're meeting Monday. And I'm not giving her one cent. I told her this and she says it'll be a freebie. Sadly, I know she'll kill herself one day, either intentionally or not.
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    Michigan is being blamed as a source for heroin in Midwest states. [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear that. Makes me worry about my DS. Again.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    If dancers represent a typical data pool (we know its not) then it seems heroin usage in Michigan definitely has had a resurgence. One reason it's now easier and cheaper to obtain than prescription drugs like OxyContin.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    That is sad. We live in a nation full of people living for the moment, not thinking about next week and definitely not years later. those who think years ahead are oddballs in this country. I'm afraid stories like this and worse will become everyday things if the people keep living for the moment not thinking about Tommorrow and keep voting for politicians who think it doesn't matter.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear that MrD
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    RIP
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear this story MrDeuce "Sorry to hear that. Makes me worry about my DS. Again." What sorts of drugs has DS been doing? You talk about smoking marihuana with her, and I consider marihuana use unwise (non-brilliant, if you'll forgive me) but not deadly. I hope it is not cocaine, meth, or heroin. I had a friend in high school that came close to killing himself with cocaine and heroin. He did get into rehab and it has stuck for a decade but they are still horrible drugs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Sometimes we get lucky and don’t suffer the full consequences of our actions – and sometimes unfortunately our actions catch up w/ us.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Mr_O: Who said anything about payment? Maybe she just really *really* liked me -- three times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion