tuscl

Getting my pockets picked

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, September 6, 2015 3:18 AM
It happened to me twice at Follies by the same dancer. Her name is Angie and she is a petite Puerto Rican. The first time it happened I didn't know which dancer had done it. I was missing $50 in 5's & 10's from my left front pocket. I knew it had to have been 1 of 4 dancers. I suspected Angie and told management about it and asked if they had any other reports on her and they said no. The second time was a few weeks later and this time I knew it was her because the $30 in my left front pocket was there before I started the first of 2 table dances with her. Half way through the second song, I put my hand it that pocket and the money was gone. I immediately stopped the dance and accused her of picking my pocket. She of course denied it. I paid her the $20 I owed her for 2 dances and reported it again to management telling them that I could not prove it. They believed me and told me they would make a record of it in case it happens to some one else. They also suggested that I mark my bills so that they could be identified if she ever did it again. I told then that it would never happen again with Angie. After the riot act I gave her, she would never come near me again and she hasn't. So how could I have been conned so easily? How did she get her hand in my pocket without me knowing it? I was telling a long time favorite about it and she explained how it was done. Angie never got her hand in my pocket. Instead she would rub my leg and my dick too. Little by little she would push the money upwards to the top of my pocket. Once the money was slightly exposed, she could then easily pull it out and hide it in her shoe. In the event that the money fell all of the way out and onto the floor, she could easily reach down and pick it up with out me noticing. Pretty slick. I have not changed how I carry my money at Follies. One bad apple in 5 years isn't worth it but it is something to watch out for at any club.

52 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I recently had money stolen from me OTC. I had counted my money before the girl came to my house, and I knew the amounts and denominations. After I had paid the dancer and she left, I counted the money in my wallet again. A $20 and a $5 were missing. I don't know how she got into my wallet. If she had asked for an additional $25, I would have given it to her.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I had $100 taken from me last night at Platnum West in Columbia SC. I cussed out the manager. And told him if it happened again I'd call the cop's. He quickly gave me back $ 100 and pleaded with me not to call the cop's. The girl got fired over it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've lost $ that I knew was in my pocket before. Maybe this is what happened. I usually put the big bills (100s and 20s) in a pocket that buttons shut. I do this so that the bills don't slip out during an adventurous dance. But it presumably prevents what scat experienced.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    It has happened to me, too. Apparently, many dancers know how to gather "extra" cash from lap dance customers. I even caught one with her hand in my pocket while I was sitting at the bar! On the other hand, I once paid a dancer with three "twenties" only to later discover I had reached into the wrong pocket and paid with three $100.00s (damn that cheap scotch). I knew that was the last I would see of that money! I was twice wrong that night, as the dancer also later discovered the $100s and knew that I had given them to her. She returned all three bills, and when I handed one back to her she insisted that she "earn it." Sometimes they will rob every penny, any way they can, and then when your trust is at it's lowest a dancer will totally surprise you!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Shadow, Angie is soooooo fine A perfect example of my type
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Govikings - obviously she is decent looking. That probably helps with averting your attention but I am meeting a Puerto Rican/Mexican today that makes her look like a real dog.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    decent looking? DECENT looking? :-O she was the best looking dancer i saw the day we met. i mean, yeah, everyone knows i love latinas, but i dancer with another latina that day and she wasn't as pretty as angie IMO you meeting a puerto rican/mexican today that makes angie "look like a real dog" has me very curious
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    but i danced with*
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    The worst that has happened to me was when my credit card got stolen from my wallet during a recent OTC session. Fortunately I keep my cash stashed in a separate pocket or a hidden compartment in my backpack for that very reason. I cancelled the card immediately so the loss was minimal. Strippers are shady man. Gots to be more careful.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Had a dance with a Puerto Rican and Italian girl last night. She was absolutely gorgeous and was a 9 year pro. Most definitely one of the best dances I ever had...and she didn't pick my pockets either. In fact I don't recall ever losing money or having my pocket picked at a strip club.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    chessmaster.....same here. i don't think i've ever had my pockets picked or lost money in a strip club, either. i keep my money IN my wallet, so the stripper would have to pretty much take my whole wallet to get my money, and that's obviously a lot harder to do as opposed to just having your money loose in your pocket(s)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I try to pay attention. The last dancer I remember who picked my pocket got fired. The management was probably glad I didn't call the police. She had already picked so many pockets before she got to me that business at the club had died off a lot. The management didn't become aware of the problem driving away and angering a lot of customers until I sent an email to the management reporting the crime. A bouncer in charge of watching the lap dance room and dancers got suspended for 2 weeks while the club investigated. The club identified her before I returned and confirmed it. This was many years ago. The manager gave me back the 40 dollars in ones I thought she took. Might have only been 30 but she didn't know what I had in my pocket. I hate thieves. Stupid. She could have just asked to dance for a few extra minutes. She had been one of my favorites. I felt her hand in my pocket but she was holding one hand and had her body pressed against me blocking my other hand. She was not trying to fondle me. If she knew it was me, her lesson would be don't pick pockets of people wearing thin pants. The manager told me she would work guys wallets out onto the sofa during lap dances if she could and then push it behind the cushions and sometimes it worked if she got them to pay in advance and they didn't check their wallet before leaving the lap dance room. She would retrieve the wallet when no one was looking.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick her in the nuts Shadowcat. That takes some balls
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    It can happen to any of us if we're not careful. The following is from one of my reviews.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She instantly was rubbing my leg and moved up to my crotch grabbing my dick through my pants. Even though she didn't physically appeal to me I had the feeling that she might be fun for a couple dances so we went to the dance area. She spent most of the first dance grabbing and rubbing my dick through my pants and alternating with the BJ through the pants move. I paid her for the dance and decided to get another and see where it went. Same moves as the first one, nothing more except that I felt her hand near the pocket she watched me pull my money from but she was distracting me by leaning against me while jacking me through my pants. After the dance she said she had to go on stage so I reached in my pocket to pay her and realized some money was missing. She was in a hurry to get on stage so I paid her, she ran up on stage, and I stood there going through my pockets and looking at the floor to see if I dropped my cash but nope, I came up empty. That bitch Erin had picked my pocket of $60.00, 2 twenties and 2 tens were missing. I was doing a slow burn as I went back to finish my beer and as I stared at her on stage she avoided any eye contact with me. She knew that I knew that she ripped me and would not look in my direction. Being early the manager wasn't there to complain to but no doubt that thief Erin would deny stealing and it would be a he said she said thing anyway but I figured I'd confront her after her stage set. When her set was over she broke for the dressing room and that was the last I saw of her. I was still burning so I downed my beer and left. I should have known better when I felt her hand by my pocket but something like this never happened to me before during years of clubbing and like I said she distracted me while she robbed me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess you can always call the police. The club probably wouldn't like it but you could threaten to do so if you are sure and could swear on a bible to it. In my area, the more the police are called, the greater the chance a club could et shut down.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I can't recall ever having money taken from me. I keep my money in my wallet except for the 1 dollar bills. I'm a stagetipper, so it's a little cumbersome having to take out your wallet and take 1's out.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Threatening to call the cops is a weenie move unless there is evidence the club is in on the scam. Otherwise you are punishing the club owner for the criminal acts of an independent contractor by getting the law involved, and believe me the city or county will document this as a call and response to a larceny at the club. It goes on the club's business record and enough incidents can lead to a license getting yanked or other negative repercussions.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Every single club I've had money stolen at has been closed down, coincidence? I guess I wasn't the only one who had issues. I never called the police or threatened to even though I did report it in an email message to the club management. Never expected to get that much attention when I did. picking pockets is a sign of stupidity and or desperation In my opinion. someone on here could come up with a system. make their dick feel like a wad of money and when the female pickpocket tries to get it, she has to really work on it. if he did an LDK move, she might get more money by him paying her.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I can honestly say that I have never had my pocket picked while in a strip club. Had a hooker try it in a hotel once, but a trick I learned from my Uncle stymied her. Twist the material at the bottom of your pocket; it prevents the sort of pushing thing described here, and if she does actually reach in, she may be fooled into thinking it's the bottom of your pocket. If not, and attempt to untwist will be more noticeable.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    The one time I knew I was missing money I couldn't decide if someone had stolen it or if I had accidentally paid with bigger bills than I meant to. Now I always keep small bills loose in the pocket and bigger in my wallet.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Most of them have no trouble draining all of a guy's pockets and reserve funds. I can't imagine why this one just doesn't do it the way the rest of them do. Weather Report [view link] SJG [view link]
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Never had a problem with money being stolen but I'll pay closer attention how i keep my money in my pocket now that I've heard some of these stories.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    I've had 4 "suspected" cases in the last 8 years, and 1 foiled attempt. Suspected meaning that they were cases of having ~ $3-$5 in singles "lifted" from me. Looking back, I recall touchy feely/hugger mugger types in all cases. One may have been the house masseuse. I'm not one to watch every single dollar in the club, but I have good basic awareness on about how many bills I have, and when I need to break change. If the last time you tipped you recall having 4-6 singles and the next time you have only one or none, you've probably been pick pocketed. That was a good tip, shadowcat, on how dancers can pickpocket. I recall an old Navy Master Chief showing how to put bills or even your wallet into your socks as a countermeasure to the "bump into you" thiefs. One suspected dancer pickpocket had a habit of massaging my lower legs, including my socks during her dance. I didn't have any money in my socks, but that only heightened by suspicions wrt to prior dance, and missing ones. She must have dated a sailor who told her about this, or else she saw someone take their money from their socks. I'm not going to let those incidents rain on my parade, though I am wearing more shirts that that have a button in the pocket. I might even occasionally put money in my socks. Gives new meaning to "socking ones money away."
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yikes...that is pretty slick. Bet she's really good at it and is still doing it to unsuspecting PL's. Been very lucky and haven't run into anything like this. I tend to lose stuff like keys & phones that I either drop or leave behind in the LD area. But so far (knock on wood) I have been lucky and always gotten that stuff back.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    There is a darker angle you could spin on pick pocket dancers. You know they are willing to break the law. You know they want money and may be desperate. I would think OTC is a possibility. However you might want to take extra precautions with any cash if you think you can trust them enough. Just another reason a club might be quick to fire such a dancer if caught. It also shows a dancer is very stupid and lazy if she chooses to steal when she can work for 5 or 10 minutes and get the money legally. The dancer could also be in danger if the guy she picked a pocket from happens to be in the mafia or gets ticked off at her. However I doubt such a guy would ever involve the police. He would never post anything online either. I suspect thousands of murderers are going to bars and clubs all across this country. I am not one of them but could have been in a past life based on all the crazy dreams I've had. Most of my dreams with death used to involve military combat killing though, not killing for hire or pleasure.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Fucking with my money is easily the biggest way for me to get heated regardless if it is a dancer, friend, family member, etc. I had people in the past fuck over my money to the point that I really wanted to hurt them. I'm from the hood and I've known people to get killed over something as small as $10. While I don't have that mindset, I am however a big believer of karma. Sooner or later those dancers will get what is coming to them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    To the best of my knowledge I've gotten pickpocketed twice: 1) in a black dive in Ft Worth, TX while I was living in Dallas in the mid-2000s – one always gets patted down in the black dives – scumbag doorguy got me for $200 as I was walking in and being patted-down – I didn't notice until about 15 minutes later after I got my first set of dances and didn't have $$$ to pay the dancer (had to use the ATM) 2) at a black dive in Houston, TX while I was on a SC trip there in early 2012 – dancer sitting on my lap took about 15 singles from my right pocket – I had about $300 in my left pocket but she could not get to that b/c she was sitting on that leg – I got some dances from her (w/o knowing she had already pick pocketed my singles from my right pocket) – during the dance while I was on a sofa and she was on me RCG I noticed her trying to reach into my left-pocket but was not sure if it was an accident or on purpose – after the dances I realized she had pickpocket me – I was pissed – went up to the douchebag white manager and he gave me the line “there's nothing I can do they are independent contractors”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I mark my $$$ from time to time but I'm usually too lazy to do it – I mainly do it b/c over-counting dances in the black clubs happens fairly often IME – I will often just pay the over-counter for the dances I know we got and not what she claims – I mark my $$$ in case she calls the manager and claims I did not pay her at all (instead of saying I underpaid her). I get my dances on barstools in the main-floor in the dives I hit so I often will put my $$$ in my sock – but if I'm getting dances on a low-chair or sofa I've had dancers hold on to my ankles while they are bent over dancing for me and this causes my socks to slip down (though I've never lost $$$ that way AFAIK) – so for me the $$$ in the sock works ok most of the time but it can also be precarious since I can't see what she is doing if she's bent down in front of me.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've never had money stolen. But I wanted to share there are still honest people around. I once dropped my wallet going into a club. It had quite a lot of money in it. A parking lot attendant saw it on the ground and immediately followed me into the club to give it back.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    the other day a guy left a $20 bill in the atm in front of me. the dancer i was with saw it before i did and gave it back to him.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    FWIW, I sometimes put some bills in my socks, but only if I have several 50s or 100s. But I wear cowboy boots with long pants most of the time, so it's a little tougher.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are the perfect environment for pickpockets and other sleight of hand crimes. We go there to be distracted, we get intoxicated, a slight shame factor may narrow our awareness. Perfect environment for that. Fortunately, the only recent ROB I had was back in 2014 when a black stripper at Christies in Tempe tried to overcount floor dances
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I've caught one trying to pick my pocket. Pissed me off so i left. I should have brought it to management's attention. I was reading strip club reviews for my area on [view link] recently and there is a post about a girl who picked a guy's pocket. A bunch of responses followed about the girl and how she had robbed others. Maybe I will tell management about it next time I'm there as it does affect the club's reputation.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd even rather have my nose picked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I sometimes put some bills in my socks, but only if I have several 50s or 100s. But I wear cowboy boots with long pants most of the time, so it's a little tougher ..." Maybe I'll start wearing cowboy boots w/ my basketball shorts when I SC.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Old thread, I know. But getting robbed or pick pocketed is always a concern of mine ITC!
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    These stories suck, but I'm grateful for the warnings. I appreciate everybody sharing their experiences here to help protect us TUSCLers. That's hilarious Papi. That would be a funny look.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi how about all of the guys down here wearing timberland construction boots with shorts I see it every day.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The bitch is still working at Follies but doesn't come near me.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "The bitch is still working at Follies" Good to hear
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive - that's my spring weekend look! I'll be breaking out the Tims and shorts in a few weeks. It always works to get the ladies! Lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That a great look sort of like sandals and socks
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    If some hairless ape bitch picked my pocket she'd get the wildebeest treatment. ROAR!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    As far as I know, Angie could be the same girl who picked my pocket back a few years ago. Maybe she retired to greener pastures, haha.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GoVikings - I do remember that you disregarded my advice and got dances from her anyhow. I'm happy that you didn't get ripped off. Maybe she learned her lesson after I busted her. Physically I liked her too.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    shadow-- you're right, i did. now, in most cases i wouldn't buy dances from a confirmed ROB. but angie, in my eyes, was just too pretty to pass up---so i made an exception. to me, she's easily an 8 or 9
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I gotta go to Follies and see how this Angie chick look like.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Mistah - She is a petite Puerto Rican. I think "9" would really be stretching it.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Mistah--- she was there the day we all met. i think she's really pretty, but everyone has different taste in women
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    During a vigorous lap dance, wallet slipped out of my pants. Never saw it again. Dancer felt sorry for the loss and even tried looking in locker room, trash bins. . Usual pain of replacing cards, DL, etc, etc. I've been careful ever since. But majority of dancers are honest, hard working girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I never take my wallet into the club - too easy for it to fall out during dances or have it pick-pocketed - I take the bare min (less to lose or have stolen).
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I never drink in SCs. Once a dancer knocked my wallet out of my pocket onto the floor, I instantly stopped the dance, picked it up and put it back in, and she laughed, and the dance resumed. I use a SC wallet with nothing but cash in it, and an ankle wallet that I only withdraw from in the bathroom stall that contains my ID/CC/most of my cash. I keep 1.5 VIP rooms in $20s+$100 bill+$50 bill in my SC wallet, the rest in my ankle wallet. The 2 large bills are for extras negotiation if needed. Showing the money in your hand (but not giving it over) and eventually putting it back when the negotiation turns negative is an effective negotiating technique.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion