tuscl

Ideal Dancers

Wednesday, June 9, 2004 9:07 AM
Ok, gentlemen. What do you find appealing in your ATFs? What features? Of course there are the usual: legs, breasts, ass, etc. There are also those features that aren't so readily noticeable that attract men and I want to hear about them ALL! Figured it's time to knock a certain person off the top of the board and have a postive thread discussion. :) Mistress

16 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Mistress, the best advice any of us could give you is to be yourself and have fun. If you're having fun, guys will want to spend time with you. Everything else is just trimmings.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    So basically, so far, a girl who is natural (not surgically enhanced), is comfortable with herself, has great personality and is outgoing, great tits and ass and good legs. Is this what I'm getting? (Grins) Seriously, thanks guys. You've given a possible dancer a great deal to think about. Mistress D.
  • femalelover
    20 years ago
    I like tall girls with blsck high heel boots, leather is a pkus.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I like young, cute, small, all natural, friendly, outgoing, playful, intelligent, genuine, a big smile. Forget the phoney come-on, it turns me off. Be yourself.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thanks again guys for the answers. I appreciate that you took the time out to answer! Mistress
  • PixiePayton
    20 years ago
    Ahhh, shadowcat :) You made me smile again. Let me know if you ever find yourself in the Kansas City area. ;)
  • hardlap
    20 years ago
    This is gonna sound crude and disrespectfull but Im just being honest. Here's what I look for. 1 I like em on the short side. Around 5', if under 5' bonus! 2 Late 30s early to mid 40s. Im 25, like the older women 3 Fake tits, big ass, and shaved (again, just being honest) 4 Wild attitude. I want her drinking, smoking, swearing even to the point of being foul mouthed, laughing,loud, fun, fun, fun 5 Tube tops, tube dresses, and the hugest heels and platform heels avaiible. Basically an over the top "slutty" look 6 Liberal lap dance if you know what I mean. (I guess this is more the club but anyway) Touching, dirty talk, have to really seem to enjoy it. 7 Will hang out not run after the dance, preferably while sitting on my lap. Thats about it. I hope nobody takes offense to that. Im always respectfull in the club this is just what honestly goes on in my head.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Oh boy, what a character you are Dain. Back to what we are talking about... Eye contact is very important to me, always a big turn on. It gives the impression the lady is really interested in her customers, and to my mind, more intelligent. Perhaps thats just imagination on my part, but that is part of the fun. If the lady is very flexible and can do more than just rotate around the pole. One gal I saw was like a gymnast, and for some reason it was sexier to me than just shaking her booty. I like natural breasts, not fake. A few extra pounds, as long as they are in the right places, is okay by me. I don't like black lipstick, numerous tattoes or piercings. Lastly, her personality is upbeat. I hate it when the gal acts like she is doing you a big favor by blessing you with her presence. She is, but please don't make sure I know it...:-)
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    Yes, Mistress D. What I appreciate the most is when the girl looks at my masturbation and smiles. I then reward her well. Thanks for asking.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thanks guys. :) Are there any other things that you guys would add? Mistress D.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Man I knew I forgot something! Jpac73 was right about fragrance. Now I'm single, so I don't have to worry about going home with the scent of another woman's perfume on my cloths, but I understand that other guys might have to be careful in the scent department. When I visit a dancer I usually hang out with her till the end of her shift, say till 7PM, and I usally get most of my dances at the end of my visit. Some dancers will go add a little extra perfume since they know I'll be their last dance of the day. The other day my ATF was wearing a fragrance which really got to me. She said it was Heavenly, and all I could think was how appropriate.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thanks Guys. This is exactly what I am looking for. :) Mistress D.
  • komey1970
    20 years ago
    The first thing I look at in a girl is her face. A pretty face witha good smile will always catch my attention. I also like a well proportioned girl. I don't mind a somewhat flat chested dancer, as long as she is petite all over.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    verfolgung has it right in his number 10, but you don't know that about a dancer until after you meet them, so the first thing I notice is if they are Asian. THAT'S my proclivity.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Here is my list of qualities that I like in a dancer. 1.Personality- I love it when it seems that a dancer and I have a certain chemistry. When a dancer and I have alot of the same interest in things the conversation is more enjoyable. 2. Smell- I love a good smelling lady. For me that is a turn on. Bath & Body works best but a nice smelling perfume that isn't too overbearing will do as well. 3. Looks- It usually goes face, then legs, butt and finally breast. I don't want a women with no butt at all but she doesn't have to have a big Butt either. Nice Breast or like icing on the cake. B.T.W. I love it when a dancer can makie her butt jump. That is definetly a turn on,but not every dancer can do it or has the "assets" to do it.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    MISTRESSDEVIL: I'm game. Here are my top ten, in no particular order (except the last): 1) Hair - Long and soft to the touch. Prefer brunet to blonde and strait to curly. Love how the way a woman wears her hair effects how she appears (i.e. sporty, shy, silly or sultry). Love it when my favorite dancer wears her hair down and brushed it against me or drapes it over me. Also enjoy women toss their hair from one side or the other. 2) Eyes - Deep and dark. I love to make lots of eye contact and all of my favorite dancers are comfortable making eye contact. I've actually found that many dancers avoid making a lot of eye contact - preferring to just stare in the mirrors or off into space while assuming the customers are just looking at other things. There are so many things you can read into a person's eyes. (Side Note - Once knew a dancer named Azure with blue/grey eyes. What a perfect name for her.) 3)Smile - Bright and beautiful. I've seen so many attractive dancers where a smile would make all the difference in the world. On the other hand, I've seen dancers with great smiles who always seemed to have a spotlight on them, even in the darkest of clubs you can always seem to find them. 4) Skin - Soft to the touch (if contact is allowed). My ATF has skin like silk. Just to caress her drives me crazy. Prefer minimal makeup, piercings and tattoos. 5) Back - Long sexy. Love to let my eyes (or my finger tips, if allowed) follow the curve a woman’s back from her shoulders down to the dimple in her lower back. A sexy back makes me want to give massages or dream of caressing her as I hold her close. 6) Breasts (You knew we were getting here eventually) - Natural. Enough said. 7) Hips and Bum - Round and firm. Heart shaped! Love to watch a dancer who can pop her booty. 8) Legs - Long, sleek, smooth, silky and toned. 9) Dancing - I enjoy seeing women who can really dance, and show off their skills and athleticism. I'll tip a dancer just for doing cool pole tricks. High energy or slow and sensual, it’s all good. 10) Personality, wit, humor, intelligence, professionalism & respect - The best for last! To be honest, I spend more time hanging out and talking than getting dances. The dancers I go back to see on a regular basis are an absolute pleasure to converse with and spend time with. They respect their customers and they respect themselves. In many ways the old saying is true in that looks attract but personality is what keeps you coming back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion