tuscl

The ass and tits test

Clackport
Washington
If you had to choose, would you rather have a girl with no ass (flat pancake ass) and perfect tits, or a girl with no tits (mosquito bite titties/ A cup) and a perfect ass?

I'm taking the girl with no tits and perfect ass 100% of the time.

Thoughts?

47 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    Man, that is a tough one. While I definetely love me some ass, perfect NATURAL tits sure are attractive. I need some time to think about this....*hits the strip club for several years*
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ideally I like my women proportional. Nice medium sized(whatever that is) ass and b cups at least. But between the two, no question I pick the perfect ass and no tits every time.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Tits
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like perfect tits better than perfect ass. Too many girls think all guys want to see their ass even though I'm in a topless strip club. That just discourages me from tipping or not tipping very much.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I'll put it this way. I'm a bigger fan of ass than tits.

However, no tits (flat chested) is worse than a pancake ass.

So I pick perfect tits
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^To me theres nothing more unattractive than a pancake ass.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^+1000 Chessmaster
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Breasts.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Nothing matters more to me than her ass, but it's not AT ALL about size. Shape, tone and sexy moves are what I look for.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Mmm...tough, tough call. *Goes too strip club for several more years than Esta...
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One of the SEXIEST women who ever danced for me had basically no breasts (but very nice mipples!), fabulous legs and butt, and an awesome personality. I'll take one of those every time.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Perfect is whatever perfect is to you.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Tough one. But I love GoVikings' answer
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I have to say no tits and perfect ass for me.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Ass. And the fact that I don't even have to think about it worries me a little.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Funny huh, when the girl is in front of you, you look at her tits. When you stand behind her, you zero in on her ass. I would pick a shapely ass
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    This is a tough one for me. I love both but I think I need at least some titties to play with. But I love grabbing a nice juicy ass. Ranukam you have put me in a quandary ... a quandary indeed. I think if I was presented with both then face and personality would help make the decision. Without examples I don't know if I can just say one our the other. I will have to give this more thought and find examples. Lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It's really pretty much of a mood thing for me, though I have to admit, some dancers with little, if any breasts have caught my eye and held it much longer than some with little, if any ass.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Easy... I already prefer great tits + small asses.... as long as she still has some curve to her waist.
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    Tits and my quest to bring Estafador & GACAclub back from their visionquest begins ......
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Also easy here, up top. I hate looking down. Acrophobia, you know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I def like big booties especially grinding on me – but I can't resist a nice big natural set of tits – so I'd have to say tits but I def love both.
  • two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    Booty for sure. I like tits but they are not a must have.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Tits. Perfect tits overcome a poor ass, but no ass can overcome bad tits.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rockstar summed it up. After reading his post I have to go with tits. Quandary solved! Thanks Rockstar!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Tits no question about it
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    If I was a dude, I would totally go for tits. I absolutely don't care about asses but nothing beats soft, perky, B/C-cup-sized boobs. I don't even mind boob-job as long as it's nicely done. Couple of my coworkers let me touch their fake tits and it felt so damn nice.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS has recently gotten me totally obsessed with her ass. The last time we were together I was seriously tempted for the first time in my life to try anal sex. I was going to post the story of this latest worship session but I think everybody is tired of my sex stories.

Nevertheless, I'm still at tits guy at heart. So if I gotta choose give me the perfect tits and flat ass any day.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "nothing beats soft, perky, B/C-cup-sized boobs."

last week i did a 15 minute VIP with a dancer who had very nice (and tasty ;-) ) natural B cups and towards the end of our dance she asked me if she should get them enhanced. i told her HELL NO!!! WTF are these girls thinking? you're perfect the way you are and you want to get fakes? i'll never understand
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This is one of my favorite things about TUSCL – deep, meaningful, philosophical, posts.

:)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ Hahaha
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've got to say ass because I just made an OTC date with a stripper that got shorted in the tit department.
  • BilliD
    9 years ago
    I love them both but if I have to decide. Tits win.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm a tit man. I will go with the tits.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    butt
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    What rockstar said: tits > ass
    But I do agree with ATACdawg about the mipples. I do love me some mipples :)
    JS69, I hate to admit it but I, for one, never get tired of your sex stories, nor do I doubt their authenticity.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I'll always appreciate a great ass more than great tits. A woman's ass is her core and if her ass is perfect then chances are the rest of her body is great too. She can always buy a upgraded set of tits.

And @JS69, you are worrying me talking about considering anal with the DS. Keep the sex stories coming but don't try anal with the DS because you will be hooked and never be the same. Especially if you are high while doing it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Super super easy one for me: perfect ass. Tits are practically a don't-care for me, and to the extent I care about them at all, I favor small super-firm tits to match a thin & fit body. I met a new stripper this week who has potential to be my first ATF in over a year, she's got a ballerina's type body with long lines, heart-shaped ass (bubbled nicely considering how fit she is), and unremarkable little A cuppies. To me, her body is near-perfect.
  • DrWho26
    9 years ago
    This is a good question. I recently got a good lap dance from a stripper with wonderful perfect tits but no ass whatsoever. I would reach for the ass with no result. In a perfect world, or the real world rather, there are plenty of girls with both tits and ass!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^yes! Last night I saw a dancer with the most PERFECT ass and perfect tits. These are the best kind of women.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    A woman with flat breasts has "Fried eggs" and a woman with no ass has " a pancake butt". We all use our "sausage" I am not sure what this obsession with breakfast foods means.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    No ass, perfect tits.

Great ass, no tits is far more common.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^usually its more common to see average ass(or no ass) and no tits. GREAT asses in general are not common. But we probably all have different definitions of great ass.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    seems like the votes in this thread are about 50/50
  • cnyknight
    9 years ago
    Tits everytime
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    From my most recent SC visit (8/26), I now have to comment. I thought I liked both equally, but now I know I'm a tits man. There was a dancer with a fantastic ass, but flat chested. Every time I saw that ass of her's I got an instant hard on. When she turned around though, it disappeared. Another dancer who was rail thin with no ass, had massive enhanced tits. Sadly she was hooked up with a regular, but regardless of that ass, those tits were callin my name!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion