tuscl

Monthly strip club visits and budget.

bman77
Maryland
Monday, August 10, 2015 5:06 PM
How many times do you go to a strip club each month and what is your normal monthly budget? I average two visits a month and spend about $400 monthly.

22 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I visit usually 3 or 4 times a month but do not budget. I do notice how much money I saved at the end of the month. It varies. Since I only visit one club, I'm in no danger of spending too much especially only doing two for ones at a max rate of once per hour. If I'm having a fun night, I'm probably spending between 100 to 200 in a few hours. When the clubs keep geting full, that limits things because you can't sit down and relax anymore. The club I visit has been getting packed by about 1:30 am without anything even going on.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Generally, every two to three weeks for me...or once or twice a month. That is going to decrease however since I am going back to school in the medical field. I budget on a per visit rather than a monthly basis, but since I have significantly cut back on doing VIPs I believe it is about $300 a month now. When I regularly did VIPs it was over $500 a month.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to a SC in 3 months. I think I will die if this continues much longer!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    3 months? sounds like an eternity.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    $14.99 for a bucket of KFC and 2 cucumbers @ 60 cents each

That's all I need
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Feels like an eternity
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I don't have a monthly budget because I never know when I'll end up in one. I could have 4 nights out in a 2 week span and then be dry for 2 months.

When spending I usually go big or wine up empty. I've sat in a club for 3 hours and spent $25 because non alcohol drinks were free and I didn't find anyone to get a lapdance from. Other times I've spent over $800 on drinks and VIP sessions.

I'm happy if I am able to get my rocks off, have a few drinks and keep the cost under $300
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I usually spend about 200 and go about 2-3 times a month
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I spend about the same amount as LMN. 5-10 visits per month on average historically, although it has been less since I got a DS, and much less the past 3 months as this has been an OTC summer for me.
  • newreqs
    9 years ago
    Wow!!!..Great topic!!!...$400 per month sounds like the perfect stripper budget!! ...because we are all exactly the same person!!!..Keep the thoughtful shit coming, junior.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    What is this "strip club" of which you speak?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A budget? I'd rather just go deeper in debt!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    In the winter it's probably $4-500 a month, but I go a lot less in the summer as I'm golfing, fishing, etc. so maybe just $200 a month now.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been avoiding the Atlanta heat/humidity all summer by going twice a week. I'll have to think of a new excuse for fall. :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Like Gewings, I budget per visit. I take $200 with me, and I average going once a week.
  • bman77
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the input fellas.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    2 visits each month for about $100-$200 per attendance. My budget is about $400/monthly so we’ll below thresholds of what’s acceptable in my personal life.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I have "on" periods and "off" periods.

When I'm "on," maybe 3-4 months of the year, $1,000/month. 2021 was by far my most prolific clubbing year ever.
    When I'm "off," zero.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't budget . But I'm spending a lot less now and having a better time. Like $200 a visit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I used to spend like $600 at least before the pandemic.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I go about once a week and spend about $320 per month. I used to go about twice a week and spend about $600 per month. Back then I had a favorite daytime regular who worked at the closest club to me who I would see every week and then go out a second time on the weekend. I decided not to get a replacement for her when she quit because overtime at work was abolished and my income dropped, I don't have the same level of interest in having a weekly regular, and I think she would be hard to replace. When she left was a bad time for me. She left because she discovered she had cancer, my cat got cancer and had to be put to sleep, there was an epidemic going on, and the George Floyd BLM protests leading to violence was going on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion