tuscl

Low Standards?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
After viewing the mugshots of the girls at Platinum Plus that Shadowcat posted and after reading a couple of recent threads on OTC prices, I'm beginning to I question how high of standards you have (for attractiveness)?

I hold the opinion of veteran TUSCLers in high regards but if you guys are claiming to banging 7-9's for anywhere from $100 to $300, I think we must have different standards.

I know mug shots aren't exactly glamor photos, but still....

I wish people would post photos of their ATF's, DS's, OTC buddies etc so we can be the judge. My guess if you're only paying $150, you're doing it with someone that looks like those PP crack hoes.

54 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Are you suggesting that some posters on here are exaggerating their conquests to gain the admiration of their peers? :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    My avatar was $400. If I was rich, she would have tried for more.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm going to have to get on my pc today. old iPad doesn't show the pics. I was wondering if I even recognized the girls.
    One point to make, if they were doing something illegal, maybe they started doing it because they weren't making much money from regular lap dances. None of the dancers that routinely danced for me were involved.

I do occassionally tip and might get some dances from the not as pretty dancers if they have been friendly to me in the past. I can't see them hardly at all anyway if they are in my face and sitting too close. I haven't seen the mug shots yet. I saw a lot of nice looking dancers last night. If one dancer knew how good she looked to me, she might try to take advantage. Well if I wasn't already busy with the 6 to 10 other dancers that kept me busy during the night. I think I spent more money on dancer drinks last night than I did for my own.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I concur. Absent an unusual circumstance, I don't think many customers are fucking a genuine 9 for less than $400, and it would probably be $500 or more. What I'm not sure of is whether people are understating the prices they pay, overstating the appearance of the girls they fuck, or making the whole thing up.

But I do think there's a Follies exception because of what they put in the water. It's hard to find a 9 there, but they do tend to be dirt cheap.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ok, got on my pc. You are right. I would pass and probably did if I spotted the girls. Although the first girl didn't look that bad.

Let's just legalize prostitution. I don't care if other people are having sex. It happens all the time. I just don't necessarily want to see it in a club and I haven't but there could be times when I wouldn't mind if it was legal and in a show. As far as nudity goes, just legalize it completely with no restrictions. Girls can walk around in public topless just up the road in Asheville and in other places without even being in a strip club.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The first time out there might be some positive correlation between looks and price but, after that, everyone pretty much charges the same. At least that was my experience in Seattle. Have not even tried to line up an OTC in NYC yet - would probably just save the money and jet over to Detroit instead.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I have been saying this motor. No way true 9s or even 8s are fucking for $100 or $200. 200 might get you a 6.5
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I will say this though. I keep seeing "its different by what area you're in." That may be true to an extent but you're not fucking a real 8 for even $200 in any market.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Wait you mean Dugly doesn't get 9's and 10's for $150?? I'm shocked.

Nobody wants to say they got a bad deal so a 7 becomes a 9 and $350 becomes $200.

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Except maybe Detroit or Atlanta and I bet they're only 6s and 7s because they're so cheap. I don't know. Never been to a strip club in Detroit or follies but I can't imagine an 8 fucking $200. I have seen what $200 gets and its not even a 7.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    When I read some say they got a 7, 8, or 9 for $150, I just know its not a girl I would fuck at all. And we do audits every once in a while. To date GoViking and JamesSD are probably the two who scale the best (aka in line with me)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    When anybody posts that he scored with a 9 or a 10, no matter how much he paid, all it means to me is that HE thought she looked that hot. Doesn't say a thing about what I might think of her looks. Over the years, I've seen too many ordinary dancers I had read raves about.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    You can get a decent 8 for $200 from time to time, but I agree that while $200 is the usual starting price, you won't get a really beautiful woman. Unless you're an unemployed drug dealer; then she'll let you fuck her for free.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Do any of you guys actually do or have done have OTC or do you just speculate about it? Because it seems to be the folks who do it in reality have one set of ideas about how it is and those who speculate have ideas about how it should be.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    While I CERTAINLY agree that, like on every other forum on the interweb, there's plenty of big-fish stories here...

"I have been saying this motor. No way true 9s or even 8s are fucking for $100 or $200. 200 might get you a 6.5"

Allowing for the fact that the number ratings are subjective, I live in one of the most expensive areas in the country, and am quite confident that when I say I've been pulling 8+s for $200-$250 (I've been very consistent with quoting that range, I almost never go above it), I'm quite confident that there wouldn't be much uproar on the ratings if you saw them. I do the customer equivalent of a "slow hustle" to get them there, but they get there.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I haven't paid for take-out, but for what I paid ITC, I can say absolutely not getting a 8 or 9 under $200 OTC
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and I have had OTC experience with strippers, just didn't pay for it
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Haha @Subraman is a disciple of "The System"
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Hey, so am I, so am I
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    LOL Where's my fucking suit? That gets 'em everytime!
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I have pretty low standards. In all honesty I pretty much hook up with any girl that isn't fat or deformed. In strip clubs I tend to think I would fuck any girl in here expect like one or two.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    That's probably the biggest myth I see on this site: that the hot girls are less likely too or charge more. Some things in life real are pure gain with no downside. Too bad some have it so deeply ingrained that can be that way.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    All of us should know by now that our standards is inversely proportional to the ammount of alcohol consumed in the last 2 hours.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Not exactly the same tune you were singing with your old fuckbuddy LMN there Dugly. But that's pretty much your usual shit.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    "That's probably the biggest myth I see on this site: that the hot girls are less likely too or charge more."

In my experience, the hottest girls do ask for more, even ITC champagne visits.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^ nobody said they are less likely. They do charge more though because they can. I don't have to do otc to figure that. But I have done itc and like I said $200 doesn't get you much. If anybody says they fuck 8s for $250 on a regular basis(looking at you subraman, they are not really an 8 or you're spending extra money on her not included in that $250 beyond whatever you're spending on her at the club(dinner, shopping, vacations, etc.)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Dougster, I have no clue how its done in Seattle but everywhere else the hottest are usually the most in demand. You're smart. You know how supply and demand works. Unless Seattle has more supply than there is demand.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster: " I don't have to do otc to figure that"

Ah, because your theoretical powers are so profound why bother checking with what reality is like. The theory couldn't be wrong!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Don't heavier things "obviously" fall faster than light things?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I pay $300 to $400 for 8's and 9's. I have occasionally paid $500, but I was drunk.

Most of those girls were unattractive, but I object to publishing their photos and names. This only shames some young women who have no money or influence. Many powerful people do much worse things and their crimes are swept under the rug.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I have pretty low standards. In all honesty I pretty much hook up with any girl that isn't fat or deformed. In strip clubs I tend to think I would fuck any girl in here expect like one or two."

This strikes me as probably one of the truest statements made on this subject.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    chessmaster: " If anybody says they fuck 8s for $250 on a regular basis(looking at you subraman, they are not really an 8 or you're spending extra money on her not included in that $250 beyond whatever you're spending on her at the club(dinner, shopping, vacations, etc.)"

Chess -- I've been up front in that I like my OTCs to last a loooong time -- dinner, drinks, and especially going out strip clubbing together (I do NOT do shopping, period), and I pay for all of that. I do have quite a bit of control over what I spend, sometimes it's just $75 on lunch and a few shots, sometimes it's far more, but what I spend during the fluffing phase doesn't adjust the price for sex up or down. But if you count all that as part of the fee to her, then yes, I'm paying more.

I'll state again, though, my belief that targeting dayshift girls, and long-slow-hustling them for a time, drastically lowers the price versus what other customers are getting.

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You're right. I have no right to an opinion on the subject based on theory. I'll add my 2 cents when I find an 8 to fuck $200. Shouldn't be that hard.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    yeh.... there are some serious dogs in those mug shots... but the girl in photo #2 is decent IMO.. the rest I could probably do without
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I pretty much assume at this point that my standards are lower than many here. If I make it down to Follies in a couple of weeks, and it's almost a sure thing, I'll show some pics and you can decide. :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^ GMD luv to join you, so make the announcement when....
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For me it's not about some 'standards', it's about whether or not I actually like the girl. It's never been based entirely on looks or age either, its the entire persona and I am always open minded. But if I like the the girl, I don't need some ratings scale or anything else resembling sports statistics to tell me. And likewise, she will be able to tell that I like her too, and this plays a big role in determining how it will go between she and I.

So this is why I always insist on picking them myself, and letting them see that I am doing this. Sure, I want them to be as aggressive and slutty as possible, as this makes it all the easier.

Dr. F.'s Hong Kong Bar Thread:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

No matter how aggressive they are, I am still going to manipulate the situation so that the girl can see that I am extending myself in order to pick her.

So it is never really about standards for me, as that is more about comparing and considering what other people will think. No for me it is completely visceral and the girl will be able to feel this just as I do.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Robin Trower
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s2ZT8HS…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Everyone's standards of hotness is different.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A very concise way of saying what I was trying to explain.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A girl can tell if you actually like her, versus just if you think her stats are high enough. And even though it be a completely P4P venue, it still carries a lot of weight with a girl if she can see that you really like her and that you have extended yourself in selecting her.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It would take me at least 2 hours just to begin doing a good job with one of them. And even if she were a '9', that still doesn't mean that she would be one I liked; and if I didn't specifically like her, I wouldn't engage with her.

For Rech
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaeKOEMb…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most of us are exceedingly grateful to get laid even if it's P4P - thinking we got fucked by a 9 when in reality she was a 6 just makes the experience feel better and more awesome per se – not saying we do this conciously; perhaps subconsciously (but maybe sometimes on purpose).

Along with an 8+ being subjective to begin with – it may also be subjective that 8+s are at all common in most but the most upscale clubs – i.e. the supply of 8+s may not be too great in SCs; perhaps what we call 8+s are in the context of the SCs but not in “the real world” (again perhaps we are rating/doing-this subconsciously).
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If I like the girl and I've interacted with her some and we get along, then she is from that point on exempted from any scales of comparison.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Agree with papi. I think some guys are raising that magical number on us to make themselves feel better. Maybe if you can get us to believe it, you might actually start believing it yourself.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The whole thing sounds dumb. I don't believe for a second anybody here is fucking actual 8s for less than $300. Definitely not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Agree with papi. I think some guys are raising that magical number on us to make themselves feel better ...”

Almost what I meant but not 100% exactly – I meant we ourselves want to think we are banging an 8+ for our own psyche; not necessarily to brag to others.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe they are using their Cosco card?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "
    Almost what I meant but not 100% exactly – I meant we ourselves want to think we are banging an 8+ for our own psyche; not necessarily to brag to others. "

Just the fact that she says she's willing to fuck me probably bumps her .5 in my book :)
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    The body part that is guaranteed to perk Mr. Wood's interest is NOT the face.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    To each his own ! My 8 may be your 10. We've gone over this too many times already to continue beating a dead horse.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've been offered OTC from a 7 for $200. That's not far from the back page rate (asumin pics are remotely accurate, a big assumption).

Girls here are competing with Mexican bookers who drive the price down.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I don't think I've ever been accused of having standards.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I go with Jestrite50 on this. And yes it is a dead horse, many times over. So long as people are going to be looking at women via statistics, like they use with pro athletes, then I see the conversation as worthless.

For myself, I want to find a girl I actually like, and one I can get along with. Looks are part of the attraction, but just a part.

And for Rech, Humble Pie doing their interpretation of the Muddy Waters song Cat Fish Blues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryf08xeP…

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I don't believe it either. If a girl agrees to 100-300$ for OTC, being 8+, then she doesn't have money to pay bills, hence desperate as fuck or is hot only in the eyes of custie, fucking her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion