tuscl

Hot topic ......What kind of shoes do you wear to the club?

Jordans? Vans? Leather oxfords? Or do you act like you're on vacation and cruise on in with sandals?

37 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Since I retired in 2009 I have not wore anything anywhere other than my sneakers. Currently Nike's.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Usually white. Sometimes black.

I like to moon walk in... High fiving bouncers and slipping managers a few Benjamin's on the way....

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3537/34475…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Hmmm usually slip on loafers or my low top chucks. Both easy to get on and off when doing the Detroit handshake. I also always wear jeans in the club.

Im not a tennis shoes and jeans type of guy unless I'm running to the grocery store
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sperry's.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    May thru September (Midwest weather permitting): polo shirt, soft black or navy shorts, and sandals
    The rest of the year: polo shirt, soft black or navy pants, sneakers
    Some day, if and when I retire (I'm in no hurry), I want to live in a place where I can wear shorts and sandals year round.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    HE SAID SHOES YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm not a fashion maven. What are "Van's"

I wear casual dress shoes - usually Rockfords
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I rarely think about my shoes when I go clubbing. I never take them off in a club and it is too dark to see what is on my feet anyway. Probably black wingtips or loafers.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Sneakers. Too many drunks stepping on my feet to wear sandals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I normally wear white Asics sneakers since I often wear shorts (I go to dives and living in Miami allows me to wear shorts most of the time).

If it's a night visit to a non-dive club; I wear my black slacks-looking thin lounge pants but these don't go w/ sneakers so I'll wear some black Rockport style shoes which are very comfortable.

I've wanted to buy some black sneakers to go w/ my black lounge pants (and I also normally wear black shorts) but have not found a pair of black sneakers that I've liked and been comfortable.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nikes and Jordans
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBD - true dat!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Shell toe Adidas
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Is the title of this thread a take on the Wendy Williams Show?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Mostly running shoes, sometimes Rockports (thank you, Rockport).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Sometimes if I wanna impress the ladiez with my game I'll wear these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKKgNC5…
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice, you need to calm the fuck down. I don't mind being called names, but I fucking *hate* being shouted at -- and typing in all caps is shouting. If my dozen or so extra words are too burdensome, don't read them! By the way, pardon my sartorial ignorance, but what the *fuck* are Sperry's?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ tumblingdice often takes issues with everything and everyone; pay no mind
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    During the work week, Allen Edmonds dress shoes. On the weekend, Sperry's.
  • Itsmytime
    9 years ago
    I keep an old pair if sneakers in the garage just for this purpose. The bottoms are sticky from the dirty VIP room and I don't want to track that stuff into the house. I also put a disposable paper protector from the repair shop on the car floor for the same purpose. Just thinking about what's on the club floor makes me sick.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Ruby slippers on weekends when I'm feeling pretty, otherwise boots or sandals, depending on the weather.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Vasque hiking boots like I wear everyday
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nikes and Jordans for me
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks, Papi! Now that I have vented, I am paying no mind all the live long day :)
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Locally, flip flops mostly. When traveling for personal reasons, usually sneakers. When on business travel, usually dress shoes. Generally, whatever I happen to be wearing. I don't really dress specifically to go to a strip club.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Most of the time just regular sneakers. During the winter months I tend to dress up a little more when going out so I'll wear dress shoes or boots on occasion.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    If I'm dressed down just sneakers! If I'm dressed up it's usually Tod's or Ferragamos! But I don't choose shoes specifically for clubbing! Just dress in whatever feels brilliant at the time! ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dolfan you don't think about how you dress because you always dress the same - like a tool box with a wife beater on and flip flops.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Slip on Doc Martins.......
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I wear nothing but Stefano Bemer shoes:
    http://therakeonline.com/wp-content/uplo…
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Old and dirty black sneakers that are falling apart.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Most of the year I wear sandals. If it's cold (for Phoenix) I'll wear sneakers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Are we really this desperate for something to talk about. What's next? What kind of toothpaste do we use? What's the best kind of dental floss to use pre clubbing? And of course the brand of deodorant is critical. Don't forget color of socks. There's some critical issues that are still unaddressed.

I'm gonna go fuck a stripper again but somebody please PM me and let me know what brand of shoes wins.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I pretty much only wear sneakers and I only wear New Balance. Anymore, its my white pair, but sometimes its my brown pair. If I get a new black pair, I'll probably wear that one.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Are we really this desperate for something to talk about. What's next? What kind of toothpaste do we use?"

Brilliant!

And, for what it's worth, Aqua-Fresh! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I used to be a Colgate guy, but Crest is becoming my go-to toothpaste.
  • rickydugan
    9 years ago
    I wear faggity shoes to go with my white three piece polyester suit as I run my faggity little System.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion