tuscl

Prefer short, average, or tall girls?

IntegraGSR
Ontario
Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:43 AM
short: X < 5'2 average: 5'2 <= X <= 5'8 tall: > 5'8 (keeping it simple with just 3 categories) I prefer short

33 comments

• IntegraGSR
    9 years ago
    short is less than 5 foot 2 average is between 5 foot 2 and 5 foot 8 tall is greater than 5 foot 8 Keeping it simple with just three categories I prefer short
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Short is my preference. I love short girls. Second would be average height and tall girls are EASILY my least favorite of the three options
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I like average height girls.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As a general rule, if the girl is hot, sweet, and delivering what I want, in the end height has almost no bearing whatsoever on my choices. But, as far as who draws my attention and desire most quickly, in order of preference: 1. Short. I love a tiny little thing I can pick up and move around 2. Average 3. Tall: In retrospect, the number of girls over 5'10" that I've danced wiith is pretty small, so perhaps this is more important than I made it out to be
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    well... depends. For typical SC activities 5-3 to 5-5 is my personal sweet spot on height. If you are just talking eye candy... then I also have a thin for tall model types (for example VS models). I have a thing for long torsos... taller girls are more likely to push that button for me looks wise... but I'm a short dude... so taller than me doesn't cut it for fun time, too awkward.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Makes no difference - as long as they can fuck.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I'm a big [view link] girl is 5'10"with nipples that praise the Good Lord.Can't see myself with a spinner.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    In the SC it doesn't matter very much, if she's hot and I'm attracted to her, that's all that matters. In the civilian world, I prefer tall, slim women.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I vote Dougster for president?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm into curvy rather than slim girls; thus I've often been more attracted to the shorter girls b/c they often look more curvy/stacked and less lanky as many a tall chick. As others have stated; in the SC height is usually not a criteria I use – if I like their bods they are game. I often go to black dives where dances are bar-side on one's barstool – in this case I prefer the taller chicks b/c they can still sit on your junk while dancing for you and you are sitting on a barstool; the short chicks' butts can't reach that high so they just kinda rub it against you rather than sit on it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ATF is 5' nothing. My g/f is 5'9" Height is just a number.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I never was attracted to short girls before becoming a strip club monger. About 5'5" to 5'8" had always been my sweet spot. Funny how spending much of your waking life sitting, watching strippers parade around in 5-inch heels changes your perspective.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Makes no difference. I would like to be taller than her tho. I'm 6 foot.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I don't have any preferences for height, all that interests me if they are good looking, have a great figure, good hygiene, a lovely smile and a nice personality - not much to ask for eh?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Dougster for the win
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I'm sure there are exceptions but I suppose I tend to favor shorter women. Very little interest in a woman more than 5'8 or so. Though if she was gorgeous and available I'd probably make an exception.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    To look at - I prefer tall model types For bedding - I prefer a spinner 5'1" to 5'5" I'm 6'1" and like to be able to manage who is where between the sheets.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Makes no difference so long as they are in extremely high heels, and ones held on by straps so that they will stay on. Extreme makeup helps too. Given those parameters, I like all heights, shapes, and colors. SJG [view link]
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I prefer petite girls and very tall girls can be hard on positions so I'll take anything between 4'11" and 5'11".
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Although I won't dismiss anyone because of height, most of my gf and stripper faves fall into the average height category.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    They're all the same height, on their backs.
  • IntegraGSR
    9 years ago
    They're roughly the correct height when they are on their knees.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    When I first started going to strip clubs I would specifically look for a girl that I could imagine going out with in my outside life. So I was staying on type. But then I realized that the fun of strip clubs is learning to relate to girls that don't fit all my criterion, because after all it is just for inside the club. So I learned that the "otherness" of the tall, short, big, small, and all colors of girls was what the club was for. SJG [view link] Johnny Winter [view link]
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    The shorter and tinier, the better. I just luv to do girls under 5'!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I like 'em my height or taller (I'm 5'7"). But I usually end up with shorties for some reason. Not complainin', mind you.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Average height. A few years ago there was a girl that danced at the Boobie Bungalow using the name Elektra. She was 6ft tall flat footed . Good looking girl and the tallest I've seen yet.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The high end of average and above will always catch my eye first, but most any attractive woman who says yes and doesn't ask for a buttload of money, I won't argue. My wallet probably will, but I don't think I will. And for a 6'1" woman with some seriously nice curves: [view link]
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Height, for the most part, doesn't matter to me that much. I must admit, however, that I never pass up a girl who's really tall. OTOH, I'd love to do a 3-way with my ex-volleyball player fave and my 4'11" fave, but before that happens, they have to actually work in the same club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I vote Dougster for president" With that for context, Donald Trump suddenly doesn't seem so bad. In the club I don't really care about height. With the shoes who can tell anyway? OTC short to above average is ok. I just don't want her taller than me.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Love em short and thick, but lately I've been noticing that my definition of "thick" is highly variable. Anyways I vote short becausetthey're just more fun
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ATF is about 5'4" #2 is 5'9" #3 is 5'5" #4 is 5'1" One of the sexiest dancers I have ever seen was a 5'10" daughter of a Portuguese father and a Japanese mother. Bright as all get out, exquisitely prorportioned, sweet and drop dead gorgeous!
  • knightwish
    9 years ago
    I'm average men's height 5'10" Prefer average height. Would go with the top end of short more than I would go to tall.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion