tuscl

Why would anyone tip a fat stripper?

oriole1
New York
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 12:37 PM
Since it's not a pleasing sight, I won't promote her advertising cellulose abundance.

28 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    I don't find it to be attractive either, but there are men who do. Beauty is in the eye....
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm no chubby-chaser, but some PLs are. A BBW lover might ask "Why would anyone tip a thin stripper?" Furthermore, if you sit at the tip rail, you should tip *every* dancer -- or move to a table.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    My sentiments exactly, gawker! You beat me to the punch by seconds.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The last time I did was at the Goldrush Showbar in Atlanta. I thought sitting at the bar was safe. Wrong. The dancers rotated from the stage to the bar top and they would stand there over you drink until you tipped them. They only way to get them to move on was to tip them. Yuk!
  • oriole1
    9 years ago
    I just leave the rail if obesity presents itself. Big tits don't have to be accompanied by huge thighs or a lard as. Strippers should be shapely and enticing. If they can't limit themselves to two pork roasts a day, don't darken a SC stage!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I only tipped a fat dancer once. In my defense, DS asked me to cause she felt sorry for her.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I never tip overweight dancers. I don't tip super skinny cracked out ones either. Like was mentioned, if that's what I see is on stage, I'm moving to the bar or to a table and away from the tip rail.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Tipping a cow is scientifically impossible. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hard to define fat when talking with white people... They like women that look like they eat less than African kids.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    +1 chess It depends what your definition of fat is, I myself like thick girls, so I will tip them, but I don't consider that fat.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster "Hard to define fat..." no it isn't. fat is fat and everyone can easily recognize it even if they can't admit it
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Is fat morbid obesity? Then yes it's easily recognized. But some girls teeter on the of edge fat and thick pretty well. That's why I try to avoid thick bitches too.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "no it isn't. fat is fat and everyone can easily recognize it even if they can't admit it" Good Doctor, I disagree. We often debate my main squeeze, Kate Upton. Some call her fat. I say her curves make her a perfect 10. Not all white boys like skinny anorexic chicks.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've had plus size girlfriends, and they have the tightest pussies! But for dancers I'm pretty shallow and go for what attracts me, which is petite.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    A few extra pounds is totally diff than outright fat. We've seen some fatties we couldn't believe were walking around. All you can say is she must have some amazing self confidence.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    DoctorPhil, I agree with motorhead and not with you on this one. There is no universally recognized standard for the term "fat". I think Kate Upton is a 10 but others would call her fat. Many models that are considered 10's nowadays seem anorexically skinny to me.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @gentle friend motorhead you prove my point. while Kate is a lovely girl the rolls of fatback visible when she was on the catwalk cannot in any way be described as naturally “curvy”. so she is your ideal 10. so you have a fetish for fatties. so what? why not admit it instead of using euphemisms like “curvy”, “thick”, “voluptuous”, “phat”, "big bootied", etc, etc, etc? there is nothing to be ashamed of. at least you don’t share zipman68’s fetish of shoving a bucket of KFC up his asshole and then 4getting2wipe. and btw just between you and me not all black boys like fat assed oprah look-a-likes. don't tell her i said that
  • oriole1
    9 years ago
    I'll tell her it was said, but not by you. She doesn't deserve to breathe air, anyway. A rude, crass, poor excuse for a human being. Did I mention she's useless? Back to fat strippers....lose the weight or when going to work...be quite late!!!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Serena Williams is thick (muscular), not fat and she is certainly not skinny. So you cant define every girl that's not anorexic as fat.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Just as I suspected... So tell me doctorphil since we are discarding all euphemisms, what is in between anorexic and fat?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I kicked a fat girl in the nuts once
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She had big fat fuzzy walnuts and a turgid boner
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    [view link], a lingerie site, shows what fat chicks are trying to get us to accept.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Not everything in the stripping business involves having great looks, it's also about the ability to entertain. We've all seen girls we thought were 10's, but then we meet them and it turns out they can't dance and/or they lack a personality. IME, the opposite happens as well sometimes, where the girl is just plain huge, but she just seems like she's fun and then you meet her and she is fun. One time, at a place where the dancers choose their music from a jukebox, a fat girl decided to play "Whole Lotta Rosie", the AC/DC song where Bon Scott sings about banging some fat chick and I had to tip her for that. Of course, I only see genuinely fat chicks in dives.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Dr Phil is right. I like voluptuous women. So I attended a "Big and Beautiful" night once at a club. I expected nice "thick" girls. What I saw were morbidly obese women. Not at all what I expected. Even I was grossed out.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr “Serena Williams is thick (muscular), not fat and she is certainly not skinny. So you cant define every girl that's not anorexic as fat.” lol! good one but everybody knows Serena Williams is really a guy. :) @chessmaster “Just as I suspected... So tell me doctorphil since we are discarding all euphemisms, what is in between anorexic and fat?” setting aside what you incorrectly suspected why do you want to falsely imply that i am making the question one of either fat or anorexic? what i am saying is: 1) if a girl is fat she is fat, if she is anorexic she is anorexic, if she is neither then she is neither 2) if kim kardashian’s obese ass (and it is obese not just fat) sexually excites someone then they should just admit to an obesity fetish 3) doing otherwise is not the typical societal political correctness but simply individual denial and finally 4) it is grey matter, not skin pigmentation that is responsible for both the fetish and denial
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I prefer fit women, but I can't help but laugh thinking that if strippers avoided the fat PL's they'd probably go broke.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Because you can get the heavier girls back to your room cheaper and they like having things in their mouth. Ever get bad head from an overweight girl? It happens but it is the exception and not the norm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion