tuscl

Biggest stage tips

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, July 10, 2015 5:43 AM
1. What's the biggest stage tip you have ever given a dancer? 2. What's the biggest stage tip you've ever seen? 3. What's the biggest stage tip you've ever heard about? For me: 1. $150 to DS ( yes it's the largest she's ever gotten) 2. Same as 1 probably, although it's a little hard to know exactly how much some of the $1 bill rain crowd is throwing. 3. Former ATF had a guy who regularly tipped her hundreds on stage. Once he gave her $2K on stage. But she eventually switched clubs to get away from him. Said he was some kind of mob guy who terrified her.

26 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Biggest I ever gave was just $20 to my #2 when I was only dancing with my ATF that evening. Can't say the biggest I've ever seen...
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I never stage tipped my ATF much. I once gave an older dancer $20. She would always come and talk to me while I waited on my ATF. I never would dance with her but figured she was worth a tip for her time.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I did this thread a little less than two months ago. [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I generally use a graduated scale from $1 to a fugly up to $5 for my ATF. Once, however, there was a major cow on stage. You know the type: she was fat, but that gave more room for her tats and piercings, but that was OK because they distracted from her face.... When she came around for her tip, I was talking to my fave of the time and absent-mindedly peeled a bill off my stack of ones and handed it to her. After she'd moved on about 3 PLs on my fave turned to me and asked, "Did you really mean to give her a ten?". Lol, I had gotten the ten as change for a drink and carelessly stuck it in my pile of singles. The tough part after that was fending off the fugly for the next three visits. :-)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Maybe I should have posted that on JS's "Biggest PL moment" string!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    My purple warhead. PS: Randy,go fuck yourself. Thoughts
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    1. Biggest tip we ever gave on stage was $10 or $15. I can't remember exactly. 2. Biggest single tipper we've ever seen could be any number of people in the make it rain crowd. Less than $100 though. 3. Wait a minute. Are you saying strippers will sit and talk with the customers about random stuff? We were not aware of this.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Biggest stage tip for me was $20, the other day actually. Never found a stripper that deserved bigger than that at the stage. At that point I can just get a lap dance. No idea what the biggest tip I ever saw was but I've seen a couple guys make it rain a few times. One time it looked liked a guy threw at least $100 in singles. The stage was covered with 1s and half of it ended up on the floor around the stage it looked like.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My biggest stage tip was a $20. I usually tip $1, which lets the dancer know I'm interested in her. A $1 tip is enough to get a dancer to my table if she's not busy, and $20 is not enough to get her if she's with a big-spending whale. I don't notice what other customers are tipping.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    $20 here as well. I don't tip like that too often, but it's been known to happen when I am trying to get a girl's attention or keep a good OTC candidate motivated.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Before her my biggest stage too was $10. So while I'm a huge PL with her, not quite so much with other dancers. Dawg, mixing up the denomination of bills is a big risk when high. Last time I almost gave a dancer a $100 when I thought it was a one. Her eyes got real big which is what alerted me to the mistake before I handed it to her. DS also loves really drunk customers cause they often give her big bills without realizing it.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I tipped a CF about $35 on stage one night. No idea what the largest I've ever seen has been. Probably over $100? I've tipped more in VIP when it was suitable to the service. But I rarely tip at the stage these days.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I haven't spent $5 worth on stage tips all year. Just not needed where I go.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    The most I have tipped to my CF during her 2 song stage is probably $20. I tip 4 or 5 different times during her 2 songs to keep getting her to come over and do something for me from shoving her boobs in my face, to sliding her body up and down against mine to just a hug and kiss. I don't understand these large amounts unless u make like $1 Million or more per year....makes no sense to me. If I am spending money she needs to earn it by giving lappers :)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Ouch ATAC! She must have really been unattractive.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Wasn't this topic discussed a short time ago?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Esta, pretty much every topic was discussed a short time ago.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva: She definitely was. I think I might have seen her get one lap dance in all the time I was there - from a scruffy biker. She apparently never met a tatoo she didn't like and I would estimate her weight at about 175. Overall, a really unappealing package. Sorry to hear that the judge decided to impose the full sentence. Hopefully, there will be time off for good behavior.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The biggest tip I've ever given was $100. It was her birthday, and she was going ringer it anyway, and it made her feel good to get it at the stage. Biggest I saw was $500 in ones from a guy making it thunderstorm.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    What's the biggest stage tip you have ever given a dancer? Not sure. Only 5, maybe 10. She didn't even notice it was more than a single. After that I realized that if I was going to tip more than $1, it was going to be in multiple $1's so there was no mistaking that there was more than a single there.
  • predsfan4life
    9 years ago
    $20, but that was because one of the ladies was clearly hotter than all of the rest and I wanted to make sure she would be chilling with me.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks ATAC
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I once gave a dancer $100 on stage, but it wasn't a stage tip. I had just been with her in VIP and owed her the benjamin, but she ran out to get on stage and said she would collect from me later. It was fun to make it look like I was giving her a $100 stage tip, and she thought it was hilarious!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The most I've ever tipped stage-side was $10. The dancer never did stop by my table either, damn it all anyway. The largest ones I'm just hearing about now in this thread.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    1. What's the biggest stage tip you have ever given a dancer? The most I ever tipped a feature was $5, a club dancer $1. 2. What's the biggest stage tip you've ever seen? Before the making it rain crap started, the biggest tip was one guy who gave $1,200 in $100 dollar bills one bill at a time. With making it rain, it was a group that made it rain around $4000, at least that's what the dancer told me when I got a dance with her later that night. 3. What's the biggest stage tip you've ever heard about? I recall reading about some county official who embezzled a something about half a million dollars from the county he worked at, half several years and who once tipped one dancer around $30,000 when she was on stage.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    biggest known single bill I tipped on purpose, 5 biggest single bill someone else tipped 100 most I tipped all the dancers cumulative during the night on stage, probably about 80 to 100 all in ones usually only one or two at a time. The most I tipped this week at the stage was probably 40 to 60 in ones in any one night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion