tuscl

Drama Eruption

Tuesday, July 7, 2015 7:38 AM
Last night, I was at my local club and a dancer - a friend and occasional sex partner of my ATF - came over and sat in my lap. She ended up giving me a free lap dance right there at the table, so I bought her a drink. The ATF noticed, and the next half hour was full of crying, screaming, threats of violence, and me getting told to go fuck myself and having said drink dumped in my lap. Anybody ever have a dancer go ballistic like this?

25 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've seen drama but not on that level! Dang. Hope you're giving your ATF a time out at the very least, if not firing her and moving on.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yes I've seen it a couple of times. It's ugly. But what do you expect in a strip club? It's a cutthroat environment.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wow. Sounds like the dancer and friend were fighting. You need to out the ATF in her place. She doesn't own you.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You sure it wasn't my ex wife? :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Never seen it to that level. Those bitches fighting over you?
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    I've never had the violence and ugliness, but I've had other attempts at manipulation and intimidation under the theme of "jealousy". Where a dancer will try to freeze you out or make you feel bad for dancing with another girl. It's always about the money in the principal analysis, but sometimes you wonder if there are really is some emotion behind it as well. What do you guys think?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Oh, I have a fun one! Years ago, I had a CF, let's call her Shygirl, who was pretty hot (probably an 8.5), but with very low self esteem, very shy, and VERY jealous. Her BFF at the club, let's call her Psycho, was even hotter, similar self esteem and jealousy issues, but her self-esteem manifested in being an alpha female drama queen rather than shyness. Anyway, I had told Shygirl that I sometimes bring a girl to the club (in this case, my retired ATATF), and she was fine with it and even said she looked forward to dancing for her. But the day I show up to the club with ATATF, Shygirl isn't there... instead, Psycho makes a beeline for me and starts reading me the riot act, "What are you doing?! You're bringing a girl here? You know how jealous Shygirl is!!! You fucked up! Should I come and sit with you guys?" Yes, after yelling at me, she asked me if we wanted her to sit with us lol). Anyway, I sent her away. The rest of the time we're there, we see Psycho going from table to table, talking to each customer in an obviously dramatic manner, and many times pointing at us -- a couple of times, I saw a customer grab her arm and pull it down to keep her from pointing so obviously. She also obviously told the girls to stay away, which they did, in droves. It was surreal! Looking back on it, it was hysterical... ATATF started messing with her back (tipping Psycho $1 onstage, etc), the girl was insane! Good times, man, good times.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    MY old #2 was actually a sexual partner with my ATF, and they were fine in sharing me which was cool. #2 has since left the club (and had a falling out with my ATF). My current #2 knows my ATF, but they're not friends. No drama so far, but I try and time visits when they're both not there at the same time. I prefer to dedicate my evening to one girl if I'm not 'playing the field'.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My ATF went after another dancer outside the club. I'm not sure what their dispute was about (it was not about me), but my ATF, who I had just picked up at the club, spotted this dancer, jumped out of my car and ran after the dancer, screaming threats and profanities. I caught my ATF and physically restrained her until the other dancer got away.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yes. When getting out of the club during shift change (between 7pm and 8pm) I once was waiting for a girl to drive her home after day shift. And a night shift girl saw her getting into my vehicle and verbally harrassed her at the car window, jealous that she was leaving with me. Stripper drama is crazy sometimes.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I also, one time, saw a dancer take off her striooer heels and chase after a customer with one of the spiked heels. Hitting him in the head with it multiple times. (Can't remember what it was that set her off) The bouncer intervened and grabbed her and took her to the dressing room. I can stil see this 100 pound 5' 2" girl in a bikini getting bear hugged by some 300 pound bouncer and dragging her away, all the while she is screening and kicking and hitting the bouncer in his forearms yelling bloody murder. Good times. lol. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's my prediction. With 10 years there will alimony for strippers. If you "cheat" on your ATF with another dancer and leave her, you are required to maintain her at the sane standard of living she was accustomed to until she finds another regular PL with the same resources. Sounds stupid. But it's exactly what happens to married guys every day.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I was at my ATF's house one night when her boyfriend's brother & his girlfriend stopped in. I've never found out what it was about ( most likely drugs) but my ATF went wild at the other gal. They went at it for almost 5 minutes, biting, scratching, punching, ripping clothes, and pulling hair. The other guy and I just stepped back and let them go at it. When the clothes started to come off I thought it might get hot but they both were worn out in what we called a draw. The downside was that my ATF was too sore to fuck for 3 days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    More often than not dancers will try to play it off/cool and not let you see them sweat while the drama often goes on behind the scenes amongst the strippers. IMO – worst thing you can do is try to bend to your CF's wishes/tantrums – it's business – she's just pissed her $$$ is being fucked with (although there is also sometimes a bit of competitive jealousy amongst women in general and dancers in particular). Some strippers are just outright dumb and immature and are used to everything revolving around them and actually don't get it – you may have to explain it to her that you go to the club to enjoy yourself and that includes being w/ other dancers – not that an explanation is required – just that some; especially the young ones; I actually think don't get it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    JS69 – that was quite the clever (and very funny) analogy
  • saer
    9 years ago
    After dumping the drink on me, she glared at me for a while and then came over, cuddled up to me and told me I'm stupid and an asshole. She unfriended me from Facebook and then a few hours later friended me again. This overly emotional and erratic behavior has been going on for a while now - a couple of weeks ago, she stormed off crying because I wouldn't stay with her until closing time, saying I don't care about her. It's perplexing.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "After dumping the drink on me, she glared at me for a while and then came over, cuddled up to me and told me I'm stupid and an asshole. She unfriended me from Facebook and then a few hours later friended me again. This overly emotional and erratic behavior has been going on for a while now - a couple of weeks ago, she stormed off crying because I wouldn't stay with her until closing time, saying I don't care about her. It's perplexing." Was she high? Drugs and booze make people do non-brilliant things! :(
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You are there to be entertained – not get caught up in stripper drama and dysfunctionality and put up w/ it and spend $$$ on her to get back SS/dysfunctional-behavior in return – my 2 cents.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Must be her "time of the month". Either that, or she's prego... Those hormones from either one can wreck havoc on some women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ it's usually neither of those 2 things most times - many of these young dancers have had drama most of their lives and often it spills into their work.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I know it's a rarity, but she might actually care about *you*.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Either she's nuts or you've been letting your fantasies run away with you. Remember, thou art just another PL to them.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My guess would be that the former partner of your ATF was pissed of at your ATF and also knew that dancing for you (free, no less!) and getting a drink from you would really wind up the ATF. If she was really lucky, she could drive a major wedge between your ATF and you. It seems to have worked!
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I don't think it's a fantasy thing - I tried to accurately describe what happened. She is definitely nuts, so I'm comfortable going with that.
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    I agree totally with what ATACdawg said above
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion