tuscl

OT: Texas women claims she was raped by a pig

The subject says it all, although there's no way this can be true or even a legitimate article, it's still s good funny read. My favorite part: someone asked her how the pig got her panties off.

http://www.kandoli.com/pregnant-texas-wo…

26 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ya sure it wasn't the other way around? :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Was Juice in Texas recently?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Which one was the pig?
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Have you guys ever seen a boar's penis?

It is a most peculiar looking thing.............like a corkscrew.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had a sort of similar situation last night. A female pig on stage demanded that I tip her. I did cause I was afraid she'd sit on me if I didn't. It felt kinda like rape. And I was commando, just like this woman. So this is totally believable.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Roving bands of pig rapists = not brilliant! :(
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Her dad says she is eating for two now...looks like she has been doing that for a while now.

Her dad is not surprised and butchered the pig so the poor kid can eat his dad...

Dumbasses I tell you...
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I got nothing
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Daddy was probably fucking her and she got pregnant. They came up with this rediculous story to try to cover up what really happened...

Whatever the reason is a pretty entertaining story
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The father is a piece of work...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I got nothing"

Words more brilliant have not been spoken Diva1975!

I've not heard of the website but I'm sure that must be a satirical website like the Onion! At least I'm hoping it is! ;)
  • Smith1177
    9 years ago
    does Pete carry a gun
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Pigs got thumbs! Pigs got thumbs!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Well, it's on the internet, so it must be true! And I'm betting she has a litter of piglets too, not just one.

And, yes, @farmerart is correct, boars have corkscrew shaped penises.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why do some of you know the shape of a boar's penis?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well, if "virgin" birth isn't outrageous, why is this?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @JS69, some of us know anatomy and biology of creatures other than strippers because we are farm/ranch boys, not city boys.

It doesn't take long growing up in the country to figure out the facts of life. Including the fact boars have corkscrew shaped dicks.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Gmd, this is an outrage to the pig. He would never do her.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @mikey: Point taken.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    It's not all bad. The whole sordid situation has resulted in more bacon and sausage!

And, now we all know where the phrase "She's screwed" comes from. Brilliant!
  • carolinaclubman
    9 years ago
    I could scarcely tell which was the pig.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol. ^^^ so true
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure the pig is the one in the purple top
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    God dam. I can't see anymore
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69,

I was raised on a farm and I could regale you with stories that would make your toes curl..........arm up to the shoulder inside a cow's hoohoo trying to present a calf for proper birth...........castrating bull calves.........slaughtering and butchering...........branding and tattooing............putting a prolapsed uterus back where it belongs............milking bull semen for artificial insemination.........mastitis........laminitis......etc. etc.

I must admit that I didn't like dealing with the animals.............left the farm at age 15 never to return. Growing things was a different matter..........I loved that part of the farm, still do.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess the real father must be a pig too.

She comes from one messed up family if her parents are going along with the story that a real pig got her pregnant. No one else believes it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion