tuscl

Do you have rules?

DroidX
Atlanta
Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:38 AM
We all have different approaches to our strip club experience. As I was at Follies the other day, I was thinking about my rules of engagement. While quirky, I have a rule that I won't get a dance from a girl who just danced for my buddy. What rules do you have?

49 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't care if she dances for my buddy but he she just gave him a blow job, I'll pass.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I stay away from drunk or obviously drugged out dancers. They give terrible dances are much more likely to try a scam. Except for my ATF that is; she's mostly off of drugs but get a couple drinks in her and she's a lot more fun ITC!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I generally won't get dances from dancers who just say "wanna dance". I've made exceptions if she was extremely hot.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I skip the wannadance girls. I also avoid girls that don't touch me on the floor.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    One rule I have is if I generously tip a dancer twice onstage and indicate that I'd like to buy some dances and she ignores me, I'll never tip her again. It sounds like a no brainer, but I see guys repeatedly tipping strippers in an attempt to get their attention, only to be ignored again and again. Fuck that.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If she doesn't have a nice ass, I won't get a dance from her.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Yes. no rob's.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've learned to ask: "How much is this going to cost me?" For specific things in VIP. If she won't give me an answer or quotes an outrageous price, I'll pass now. And no overweight dancers or girls who look or act like they are on some type of drug or too drunk. Those are deal breakers for me.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I almost never do anything more than make eye contact with a girl to get her atttention. If it requires more than that, her dance is most likely going to be terrible. One I think I'm going to start trying during my trip to South Florida is to not get more than two songs at a time. It'll help me keep my money longer (which isn't all that important) and it'll curb song count discrepancies (I think even they can count to 2).
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I won't get a dance from a girl who just danced for anybody next to me, whether I know the guy or not. And it's not quite a rule, but I rarely say yes to a stripper who approaches me. I like to be the one doing the choosing, and the girls I choose usually don't go around approaching customers.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    99% of the time I buy 2 dances from a dancer new to me. 1 is not enough to see just how good she can be. She may trust you more after the first and appreciate that you are spending more than the minimum on her. The other 1% is a complete air dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The more I SC; the less I expect from dancers – dancers (and their dancing) are often hard to predict since we know how flaky many/most can be – even the same dancer can be great one visit; suck (in a bad way) another visit; then be great on another – so I kinda don't try to prejudge anymore or have rules b/c things don't always turn out the way I thought beforehand. One rule, or M.O. I always had was of not approaching dancers – I felt that if I had to ask *them* to dance for me then they were really not that interested to begin with and I thus would get crappy dances – but w/ strippers being so flaky and sometimes clueless (e.g. not noticing interested custies) I now take the initiative of getting a dancer's attention that I want and subsequently my “rule change” has resulted in better/more-fun visits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not that picky and at first I could not think of anything in particular as a hard and fast rule. But after reading some responses; one type of dancer I will avoid/turn-down almost every time is a dancer that does not let you touch her when she is talking to you prior to a dance – by touching I don't mean fingering her or anything; but *some* dancers; although not most; will not even let you put you arm around them when they come up to talk to you – I normally like to get a little touchy feely when talking to a dancer (caressing her butt; etc) and if she takes issue w/ this this gives me the impression she will not be a fun dancer to get dances from and I'll pass (alhtough I must say that if I touch/feel-up a dancer is with the intention I will get dances from her unless she does something to fuck it up).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    No fat chicks. No covered blow jobs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I also hate stuck-up dancers that come up to you or treat you as if they were doing *you* a favor by dancing for you – if a dancer comes up to me with a “I'm hot as shit and you are lucky I'm even talking to you” attitude; I will often pass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Don't hand over your credit card to strip-club staff
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    A dancer, that is dating the manager or bouncer,, at, a extra club.... Before they hooked up, i could bang her in a dark corner... Now he watch her like a spy satellite...My rule now is to leave her alone.....
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I find it difficult to come up with a hard and fast rule I have, but in general, I avoid the "Wanna dance?" girls. But sometimes, I can't resist them.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I never take my wallet into the club. I never let the valet park my car (but I do tip him anyway). Otherwise no hard and fast rules, but like others I will rarely get a dance from the "wanna dance" girls.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Never bring a wallet/credit cards/debit card into the club; Bring plenty of money in case I'm pleasantly surprised by finding someone surprisingly pleasant; Give ROBs a wide berth; If a dancer can't capture my interest in the first dance, there won't be a second (unless I bought a 2-4-1) (I don't like a movie, I get up and leave); and Never hold a kicker and never draw to an inside straight.
  • azrookie
    9 years ago
    Never put myself in a position where I have to use the SC ATM. Cash exchanges only with the establishment. Never a cc. Always go with a preset limit on spending. Walk out when it's reached. Pass on the "massage" dancers. They never deliver the high quality dances. Two dance audition. Beware of the play where she really ups the interaction with 10 seconds left in the song to entice you into another dance. Phone powered off prior to entering the club parking lot. Leave it in the car. The NSA doesn't need to know I'm at the ballet.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Actually 'draw into inside straight' if the POT odds are right.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Never go full retard. Other than that, check for a penis. Also, stay away from dead girls; that smell takes a lot of scrubbing.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I have two criteria for dancers: warm and walking; however either can be waived.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Man, GMD is picky
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I prefer to think of it as "discerning." "Picky" is such a plebeian word.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I also have a series of questions I ask every dancer. If their response to "how long have you work here or been dancing in general" is less than 6 months, I typically throw them one or two dances, but not more than that.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Shit, I have a list of rules twice as long as the ten commandments. I constantly break everyone of the motherfuckers so it is no use listing them here.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We don't get dances from the "wanna dance" strippers either. If they don't have the time to sit and talk with us for a little bit then the dances will most likely be low mileage air dances.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    never use a credit card inside a strip club, keep it for emergencies though. Bring enough cash to have fun but not much more. Always ask for dance prices before agreeing unless she's practically joined to you at the club. Always check for your wallet and keys after a dance. If the girl is bigger than me, forget about getting dances from her. If the girl seems like a dufus and seems to have trouble counting past one, don't get dances unless she offers a really good deal and is hot on top of that.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    1. I don't get dances from drive by's 2. I stop tipping dancers that don't acknowledge it 3. If I haven't found a decent dancer to get dances from in 30 minutes, I bounce 4. I carefully gauge her reaction to my questions about her girl-friendliness. If she is already in my lap, I waive the questions ;) 5. Cash ONLY - never plastic in the club, either CC or ATM 6. I never get dances from dancers that don't freshen up between PL's 7. Avoid drunk dancers. Slightly buzzed or stoned is usually ok.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @ Lopaw: 30 min is very quick. I'm barely settled in myself. The best girls are in the CR or VIP so give a club or a night a chance. I give a solid hour minimum, and have been rewarded for my patience. The only exception is a club so small that you know you've seen the lineup in its entirety.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Avoid getting dances from a dancer who is soaking wet from sweat. If a dancer stinks really bad, just say no to dances even if I usually get dances from her. If she asks why not, don't tell her. let her get upset at some other pl who tells her she stinks.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @rockstar - I club primarily in the daytime, so in 30 minutes I've usually seen the entire lineup - twice!
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Top 3 1. Always go to have fun. 2. As much as I love having my favorite, ALWAYS be prepared to have a few others in the line-up. 3. Corollary to 2. Never get too attached and never let her get too attached to you.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @lowpaw: Ah yes, I also am 80% daytime and when no girls are dancing on stage for 10 min. or more, you do get the lie of the land: the club is dead, Sometimes you just have to cur bait. I usually give it an hour while nursing my drinks just to see...I admit I save a lot of money by not leaving in a half hour and going to a different club, but in my are it's slim pickings.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy's The System.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Here are a few guidelines I use. Look for dancers who consistently do lap dances that last at least three songs. Never get a dance from a "Wanna Dance" girl. If she doesn't remove her top on stage skip her. If she asks for the money upfront, she better be smoking hot. Wait at least 4 months before getting a dance from a rookie dancer.
  • JackKash
    9 years ago
    No dances from the "wanna dance girls," I don't buy drinks for the girls if the waitress asks me too - nor shots. I want to see a girl on stage first before getting a dance, but that's more like a guideline now especially if we've had good chat. I'm endeavoring to still have something in my wallet after a night out but that can be a struggle. If a dancer tells me to wait, she'll be right back... she's got 15m before I find someone else. And to make Founder happy, I never go to a club that I haven't first researched on TUSCL. I can't afford to waste my time.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We check out the full stage rotation before we start looking for dances. At least 30-60mins to get some drinks and tipping going. If she doesn't take her top off on stage she doesn't get tipped. If she doesn't pay us a little attention when we do stage tip she doesn't get any more tips. Cash only. I have used the ATM once but only once and never again. Always pay cash for drinks. We never run a tab because you have to give them a card. I keep all our singles in one stack in one front pocket. I keep all our 5's and 10's in the other front pocket. All bigger bills are in my wallet (I'm aware of everyone around me so I always know where my wallet is) Never take my knife into the club (I'm constantly having to remind myself to leave it in the Jeep) One HUUUUGGGGEEEEE rule is a dancer cannot under any circumstances play with my hair unless mrs sea has given them the ok.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @seaboardrr- what's with the hair thing?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Samson and Delilah?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As I've often posted; I like variety and when I SC I'm looking to get dances and not really spend time chatting with dancers – i.e. I don't really mind the “wanna-dance” dancers b/c this does not mean she can't give a good dance which is what I'm there for (IMO there is no corollary b/w dancers that can hold a convo and their ability and willingness to give a good dance). The caveat in my situation is that I go to black dives w/ $5 dances thus one is much less likely to find Rhodes scholars – plus w/ such cheap dances one can be kept occupied being grinded on w/o having to have extended convos – in $5 or $10 dance spots I don't mind the wanna-dance girls and actually prefer them b/c I'm there to get dances from multiple dancers and don't wanna waste time talking – in $25//dance clubs I don't get as many dances and don't mind chatting it up w/ a dancer a bit and perhaps get a bit better value for my $$$.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "less than 6 months, I typically throw them one or two dances, but not more" "Wait at least 4 months before getting a dance from a rookie dancer." If I had that rule, I'd never get any dances, nor any extras in VIP. The hottest strippers at my regular club usually burn out by then.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    sclvr, i don't know. i guess she'll have to post up to say. Maybe she thinks it's too intimate a thing for someone to do right off the bat.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    No Rules. 1. NSA can remotely turn on some phones. 2. Goolge already knows where you are going. 3. I can't pick a good set in a club to save my life. 4. The 2 dance suggestion is a good one. 5. If she is hot and comes up to me with a lot of energy and sits right in my lap. I am melted butter OR sucker is you prefer.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I also can't type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Never swing at an inside pitch
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    For years my main rule is No VIP with a dancer I just met unless she says the magic words or knows the secret handshake. I usually avoid a 2 girl dance. However I was offered a 2fer special 1 afternoon. I accepted after they talked me into it. I told them they had said the magic words. "Please and thank you?" she asked. "No, double blow job" I replied. The rule is now more like no what you're getting before you pay. As far as newbies are concerned it depends on what they did before. I recently was talking with a dancer who said that it was only her 3rd day working at an SC. She was originally from out of state. I asked what brought her to Reno. Her reply was that she came to work at a famous nearby brothel. Soon after I. popped her extras cherry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion