tuscl

What music would you like to hear in strip clubs?

I'd like something peaceful and relaxing.
Megadeth
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivqKTwmCmk…

17 comments

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    I settle for the DJ just turning it down to a reasonable dB level.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'd like to hear rock music. A lap dance while Kashmir is being played wold be good.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Pachelbel's canon in D would be soothing
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    House music, contemporary pop, rap, and techno are my favorites. Country is something I don't want to hear at all.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    2nd that Londonguy. Most classic rock from the British Invasion provides for the ultimate lap dance experiences.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ agree with that Meat72. Had the pleasure of seeing them perform it live too !

Are there any strip clubs in the U.S. that play Rock and nothing else? Rock is the best genre, my air guitar playing is fucking awesome :-)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I don't care. I'm there for the girls, not the music.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    The daytime shifts will cater to the baby boomers, so of course some classic rock gets thrown in quite a bit.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm with ranukam but if I had to pick I say rap or hip hop. But it really should be whatever makes the strippers wanna move.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    When I was at the club recently the dj played some Def Leppard and AC/DC for the rock fans and some Camp Lo and Pharcyde for the old school rap fans out there. But honestly I can't remember one song that was played that night when my fave was in my lap.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Anything that sounds good when played loudly enough to cover whatever sound I might make when I nut.

Beyond that, I don't much care. It's not what I'm there for.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    London - the landing strip in detroit did something unique when I was last there. They played solid rock music for about 30 min then went to hiphop/PPP for 30 then back to rock. Thought that was kinda cool
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like and play classic rock, but more doom metal would be cool too.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Most all clubs play nothing I enjoy!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I would love to hear some more alt rock, metal and dance/house music. I gets tiring listening to rap song after rap song with the same ole lyrics about bitches or money. I usually tune them out and couldn't tell you what songs I even heard after we leave.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Blur! Song #2 is brilliant!

Oasis and the Verve are brilliant too! ;)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Quite a variety. But nothing there I want to hear in a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion