Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What music would you like to hear in strip clubs?

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I settle for the DJ just turning it down to a reasonable dB level.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I'd like to hear rock music. A lap dance while Kashmir is being played wold be good.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Pachelbel's canon in D would be soothing

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

House music, contemporary pop, rap, and techno are my favorites. Country is something I don't want to hear at all.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

2nd that Londonguy. Most classic rock from the British Invasion provides for the ultimate lap dance experiences.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

^^ agree with that Meat72. Had the pleasure of seeing them perform it live too !

Are there any strip clubs in the U.S. that play Rock and nothing else? Rock is the best genre, my air guitar playing is fucking awesome :-)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I don't care. I'm there for the girls, not the music.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

The daytime shifts will cater to the baby boomers, so of course some classic rock gets thrown in quite a bit.

S
Supremeruler
•

I'm with ranukam but if I had to pick I say rap or hip hop. But it really should be whatever makes the strippers wanna move.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

When I was at the club recently the dj played some Def Leppard and AC/DC for the rock fans and some Camp Lo and Pharcyde for the old school rap fans out there. But honestly I can't remember one song that was played that night when my fave was in my lap.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Anything that sounds good when played loudly enough to cover whatever sound I might make when I nut.

Beyond that, I don't much care. It's not what I'm there for.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

London - the landing strip in detroit did something unique when I was last there. They played solid rock music for about 30 min then went to hiphop/PPP for 30 then back to rock. Thought that was kinda cool

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like and play classic rock, but more doom metal would be cool too.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Most all clubs play nothing I enjoy!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I would love to hear some more alt rock, metal and dance/house music. I gets tiring listening to rap song after rap song with the same ole lyrics about bitches or money. I usually tune them out and couldn't tell you what songs I even heard after we leave.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Blur! Song #2 is brilliant!

Oasis and the Verve are brilliant too! ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

^^^ Quite a variety. But nothing there I want to hear in a club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement