tuscl

I think I'm in love

Sunday, May 31, 2015 3:31 PM
No, it's not with a stripper. I came across some pics of a model named Sarah McDonald and in my opinion she is just about perfect. I guess she would me pretty close to what my dream stripper would look like. Her eyes are gorgeous and her tits are pretty much perfect. But a well done tattoo or two would up her sexiness even more. Anyway, here are some links to some of her pics: [view link] [view link] [view link] What do you guys think?

35 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Ok, she not bad. A lot thicker than I'd expect for a model, one bad food choice away from too big, but sure she's cute in those pics
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't really call her thick, I'd say she's just closer to an average weight than most models and her hips are fairly wide. I can't stand women that are too skinny.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    She is very beautiful.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    She's definitely thick, the average girl is mostly overweight so the "average weight" is gonna be lean toward "thick"
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Close to perfect
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    And here's a video of her for your enjoyment: [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Joe shits on McDonalds
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @footballguy alright, she's not super photogenic but that video was hot. If she was a stripper she'd get all my money, but ...actually no butñ she'd have my money. She just isn't my DS. But ya that video was good.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Her picture in the first link is not flattering at all. But she is a great looking girl for sure. She would make lots of cash dancing in a SC.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i agree with GACAclub that she's thick. she's not my type at all, so wouldn't be DS material but she's def pretty, no doubt
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Nice! I like her look. Cute and nice tits too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    nice tits and cute. I would spend money on her
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Approved
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Not bad, her face isn't that great tho, and I can't tell if she has a nice ass. Her tits look great tho. I would say she's like a 7.5 8ish.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Picture in 1st link, not good, IMO. 2nd and 3rd links are better. But still a bit too thick for my tastes if I'm spending my $ on her at a club. Wouldn't be my first choice.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She definitely has dream stripper tits. But otherwise I agree she's kinda thick. Or big boned if you prefer.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Fuckable
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the pix and the vid, footballguy! -- she's hot! If she's fat, then I've never splooged during a lap dance. If she were to dance for me, she would drain me in more ways than one :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    She's sexy and definitely up my alley. She's not a 10, I'm not "in love", but yeah, I would pay for lap dances and more from her. Those tits are fake, but they're excellent fakes.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She looks good but not my dream stripper either. She reminds me of one local dancer who has a similar look although older. That's ok, if we all liked the same strippers, not many of us would be happy because most wouldn't get dances from who they wanted.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Are you guys insane? She is hot. She isn't thick at all. That's what a normal woman should look like. She has tits and ass and curves. I need to show mrs sea 'cause I bet she'll call you guys crazy.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    oooh. okay now i get it. whatever it takes to keep peace in the marriage. she isn’t fat there is just more of her to love. ain’t that right @seaboardrr?
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    She's very HOT!! I'd spend all of our money on her. Good grief guys she's not FAT at all she weighs 120lbs 30E-26-36. She wears a damn size 4 dress. Just because she actually has tits and a round ass SHEESH!! She's a nice curvy hot woman who looks how a woman should look. I can't stand rail thin no tit no ass women with a boys figure. Now that's a turn off
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Uh oh. Drphil's about to get a prescription for an ass whooping' lol. Mrs sea said "did he just call me fat!!!" Those are 30E's?? You need to find her and hook us up babe
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Too thick" To anyone making that kind of comment, you're either a troll, or certifiably insane.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "That's ok, if we all liked the same strippers, not many of us would be happy because most wouldn't get dances from who they wanted." Brilliant point sharkhunter! Though I'm sure there is an alternative universe where she is your dream stripper! ;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    She's beautiful. Throw in a cute sense of humor and willingness to party, this honey would clean me out nightly.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    size 4 is the new size 10.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I agree, very hot, and exactly the kind of curvy that I love. Tits are a great combo of perky with some hang, perfect for hands and mouth. I've always been a boob guy, but have learned to love all the other curves equally as well. Strippers with no ass are non-starters for me.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Funny. If we all liked the same thing, then all strip clubs would have the exact same type of girls dancing in them. Either that, or Fem-Bots. Wait.... Maybe that will be the strip clubs of the future? [view link]
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    She is very cute but a little thick. I kinda like it. Skinny girls sometimes need a little more muscle and fat to really rock your boat. Thumbs up!
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Prefer to thin to thick, but the video is hot.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I am happy to say that if you and I were to go to the strip club together, it :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    what the hell happened to the rest of my post? What I'd written was: I am happy to say that if you and I were to go to the strip club together, it is unlikely we'd be trying to get dances from the same girls :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The first pic looks like a completely different woman and a bit chubby – the other two pics she looks pretty good. I like curvy and natural women so if I was in a mixed club most likely I'd get dances from her. Things that don't turn me on about her: + I prefer my areolas bigger and darker (even on a white chick I prefer them brown instead of pink) + her hips are too straight – I really like hips and I prefer a larger hip to waist ratio
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion