tuscl

You might have just made her night

Clackport
Washington
What's the most you've spent ITC in one night on one dancer?

I spent around 400 bucks two different times on two different dancers.

First time was five or six years ago when I was still relatively new to strip clubbing. That night I saw the hottest stripper I've ever seen in my life. At that point I had never gotten a VIP yet. I ended up getting two 30 min VIPs with her that night. The VIPs were 200 bucks for 30 min. The dances ended up just being two way contact, but I was so mesmerized by her that I didn't care.

The second time was with my ATF, enough said.

45 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Small beans for me. Under $200, but probably close to it. I'm just a poor musician! My ATF comps me from time to time for a half hour CR when she's not in the mood to go on stage so I can at least pretend I'm a whale!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Probably the most I've ever dropped on a single dancer in one night has been around $300. And while it was ok, it was way more than I should have dropped on her. But I was fairly new to the SC game and lessons are often expensive.

She was smoking hot though.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Putting aside food and drinks, I'm sure I'm forgetting some drunken times in Vegas, but as far as visits to the strip club I can actually remember, $300 on one girl is about the most I spend, though I've done that quite a bit. That said, everything is relative: I almost always go during the dead-slow times -- Tuesday at 2:00-4:00pm, Sunday night at 6pm-9pm, etc. -- and it's not at all uncommon that during the period I'm there, the girl I'm with is the only one who has gotten any VIPs, and many of the girls may not have done any dances at all. So, although $200-$300 isn't a lot compared to her entire shift, the girl I'm with often makes 5x-10x more than most girls during that same time period. She knows it, I know it, and she'll show her appreciation for it -- and THAT is why I like the slowest times and shifts, even if the talent suffers a little :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I'm in the same boat as rockstar666. Only about $160.

I did 2, 75 dollar-15 minute VIPs with the same dancer and the rest was money I tipped her
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666- you're a poor musician? It sounds like you are good stripper boyfriend material, no wonder you get all the strippers :)

Damn, it's early, but so far I'm the highest roller. I'm waiting for people like Johnsmith, Motörhead, Farmerart, and Dougster to respond. They are known to spend a lot of money on a favorite. Hopefully their numbers blow my numbers out the water.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One night I did 2 hours in Champagne Room with my ATF. $350 to the house; $400 to the dancer; and $100 for BBBJCIM & FS. Total: $850.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Wow Gawker!!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Last time I went to Passions I spent $230 on a girl. She was clearly the best of that night, which is why she got so much. Her dances were good, but not great...lack of competition got her that high 'score' more than anything else did.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I know several of my dancers read this so I plead the 5th.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I had one guy years ago keep me in the champagne room for hours and hours. I got $150 per hour; the club was paid by the mandatory hourly champagne purchase. At a certain point, we had had more than enough to drink, so we asked the waitress not to open the bottle; he was going to gift it to me. She misunderstood however and opened it, so he dropped another $200 on a bottle of Dom P just so I could take it home. Oh, if only I knew Dougster then, he could have helped me multiply my money one hundred fold with his economic prowess. Fuck Ricky's system (no disrespect Rick:)); Dougster needs to come up with a system so dancers can retire comfortably before the age of 86;) now that would be brilliant!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Diva- How much would you estimate he spent on you total that night? (Not including drinks).

Any other high rollers on here besides Gawker?
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    I've done 700 ..... but I monopolized her the whole night, and she was the hottest girl in the place.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    One night and one dancer, and ITC besides? About $500. That was a couple of decades ago though, when I could consistently get my money's worth.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I left that night with $1300, in 1998 mind you, and most of it came from him. He must have dropped 3k with the $200 bottles of Dom P
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I spent about $500 on two dancers one night. I took them to the VIProom at the same time for 15 minutes. Of course I had to pay the house fee twice (I guess they felt that even though I was only using only one couch, by having two dancers back there it could have prevented a different PL from taking one of them to the VIO room at the same time).

It was a good chunk of money but well worth it. They had no problem playing with each other but I was definitely the center of attention. They both alternated giving me a HJ and titty fucking and even used a little bit of oil.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    And after the above encounter I was still hanging out at the bar for a little while. One of the dancers was sitting on my lap and talking with me for a while. She had a great ass and was slightly grinding while she sat on me. She started rubbing my dick outside the pants getting me hard and asking if I wanted to back to the VIP with just her. I was able to resist but it was tough.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My ATF said she had a couple of regulars that would do 2 hours VIP with her. At her club it's 500 bucks for a hour, so that's 1,000 bucks.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I've dropped $1500 more than a few times when if first got to the SouthEast. First two times was really worth it for some one who was going through my slump. The last two times were the last two times. Girls were hot but I was already way too spoiled. Then Nukam came up with the dive bar system. When I splurge I'm doing $200. But the way i see it, I'm still way ahead of RBD's 18 months system.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    :( Close to $700. I was tipsy. She looked good enough; and I don't remember much else from that night....
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think the most I ever spent on one dancer was about 100 to 120. I don't like spending a whole lot on any one dancer. There's usually multiple dancers I'm interested in.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If memory serves the most on a single dancer in a night was $400 but in reality that's just $200 for everyone else since we pay double.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Like many here I like to spread my $$$ around, but there was one chick back in 2008 that got my knickers all wadded up and I wound up spending close to $1K on her one night. When I sobered up the next morning and realized what I'd done, it made my hangover that much worse.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wish more dancers realized how much more money OTC is worth to them. But if they can clear 4 figures without sex, it's hard to throw stones.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Damn Lopaw, impressive and PL scary all at once. I would have loved to of watched though!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Corvus, I'm sure that it wasn't pretty. It was one of those key moments when I decided that booze & strippers don't go very well together for me!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF told me of a night when 4 whales took 6 strippers to the Champagne Room for a 2 hour party. Paid each dancer $1200.one guy was paying and she's sure he spent over &10,000 that night.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    GACA- you spent $1,500 on one girl in one night? If so bruh, you are the highest roller on here so far.

@rockstar666- your last sentence is so true
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Less than $300, and it wasn't my ATF. Now, OTC is a different matter. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    As a relative newbie at MBOT, I spent over $400 on one dancer without getting much for it. Since then, about $200 a few times with a lot more in return.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Can't exactly remember but I believe the most was somewhere around $350. I don't like for a dancer to be dependent on me for her income so nowadays I try to maximize it to $150 at the most.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Around 300 that went straight to the dancer. Of course that doesn't include food, drinks and tipping of other honeys which easily doubles that number.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jackslash has me beat. But I've spent a little over $2 K a few times. Each time my spending was unduly influenced by either (1) lots of alcohol, and/or (2) a particular young woman that I am obsessed with.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Im with rockstar. I was promised a 30 minute rendezvous with a stripper in the VIP (not sex) but then as we're about to get busy another couple waltzes on in and then gets the manager. I paid $120+ tip total for a 15 even though the striper said she'd extend it anyway. I do not envy you K+ whales out there
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    That was for the dancer solely though. Generally i would spend more on dancers in a spread than all on one.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    About $500, c'mon Art, we're all waiting to here....
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    ...hear...duh
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Johnsmith- wow sir, wow!!!

I'm expecting Farmerart to blow everyone's numbers out the water.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Nukam. No I spent $1k on one girl on 1 night, the other $500 was for another girl.

I did that three times. Joined TUSCL After the first time. Now days. I average $60-$100 for one girl. I spend about $200 a trip.

But for me it was totally worth the investment, like I said got my groove back (I would have paid 10x that for it)
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Spent over $8K one night in Cruisin' Chubby's in Wisconsin Dells.

Drunk and stupid.......no sex.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Art- Wow!!!!!! $8K on one girl??
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    @ranukam,

Many girls and waitresses. Even got my face slapped for touching a dancer's ass.......$40 private dances in the basement (100% air). If I hadn't been spending so much money I would have been bounced out of the club for that ass touching episode. They kept the club open for me after the official closing time because I was buying buckets full of shooters and other assorted girly drinks for dancers and waitresses.

Not my finest hour.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I'd like a clarification. Are we talking about what we pay the girl/woman, or are we also including the house fee, whether it's bottles of champagne or room fee?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^ATAC- just the girl
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    If it is the former, then $210. $140 for her share of the VIP room and $70 for regular lap dances plus tip.

If the latter, add $60 for a 20 minute room. By my watch, they let us go for about 30 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion