tuscl

Why the Hell Not?

I met a 24 year old EMT at work tonite. He was really feeling me and asked me out. I usually lie about my age but I just thought fuck it, don't begin something new based on a lie. I warned him he was going to be shocked by my age; he said he wouldn't be. Well of course the fuck he was. His friend didn't believe I was 40. That was good for my ego. So were going out Sunday. Wish me luck guys; I hope I don't end up burned and partially dismembered in his bathtub;) sorry, couldn't help myself. Have any of you dated older women? This question does not apply to you John Smith lol

51 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Good luck! It's great that you look so good at 40. I have never dated older women, but at my age all the older women are in nursing homes. I have had fun with some strippers over 40. I hope you have fun with this guy. But don't fall in love. The age difference is too great and you don't want to get hurt.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've never really dated anyone but when I was 20 or 21 I did wake up in the bed of a 35 yo I picked up at a bar. Actually, her 2 kids woke me up as they gave her a kiss to go get on the school bus. She was hot but I quickly followed them out the door...lol. In hind site, it's poss she zeroed in on me that night. No way to really know.

As a former whore and a HUGE skeptic of peoples motives.....be careful. A guy will say anything you want to hear to get in your pants. Don't fall for anything he says and def do not go past second base anytime soon. I could give you a whole list of reasons to be wary but I'll just say be a fun girl but be a good girl as well if you really are looking for something more. If not, next week during a lot of their EMT downtime he could very well be sitting in the rig telling the others, "remember that stripper i met last week? yeah, i fucked her good". Suddenly he's always pulling a shift or not returning your calls.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Fuck him up the ass
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Good luck Diva and have fun.

When I was younger I nearly always dated older girls/women, but never those as much older than me than your EMT and you are. Always had a blast too. I lived with a girl for over five years who was nearly 11 years older than me and we always had great sex.

As long as you are having fun, go for it. Just be sure and get yours while you are teaching him about the facts of life.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Go for it Diva. My ATF was in her early 30s and while she was no dream stripper she was extremely hot. So yes I do have experience with older women.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Diva, just curious, how often do you get asked out by customers? How often do your co-workers get asked out? Just looking for an estimate.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Goviking asking bitch questions lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Have a brilliant time Diva1975! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "SUYT,IPTTOO"

???
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Go for it! Have fun
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hi Diva. Yes, I dated a woman in her 50's when I was in my 40's. It was mostly a FWB thing but we got along great. Age is just a number.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    why the hell did your age come up? did he ask? that isn't very gentlemanly. and how the hell do you know that he is 24? someone who would ask a lady that he just met how old she was would most definitely be the type to lie. maybe he is a high school sophmore using his older brother's ID to go on a scavenger hunt and you are the prize. or maybe i'm just too suspicious. btw did you run a credit check on him yet?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The age difference wasn't super big, but when I was 22-25, I routinely dated girls anywhere around their late 20's to early 30's.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll have fun.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Go ahead. It's cheaper than going to an M.D. for a check up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Well young lady (yes I am old enough to call you that) just be smart about it. The age diff in itself doesn't matter. This person is not someone you know, and not someone known by someone you know. The safest thing is to not be alone with him at first, till you can be more sure that he is what he says he is and seems to be. Of course, try to keep yourself distracted, don't dream on it and build up a lot of expectations. Take it slow and see what happens.

Test number one that he's a good guy is if he'll keep mum about you agreeing to go out with him the first time you talked to him in the club. Very bad for business if word gets around and customers have that expectation. Guys will ask you out instead of asking for a dance and get pissed like what's wrong with me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Hey, a young guy picking up a hot dancer in a sc. Take that SW!

To the OP: If you just want a fuck, go for it. If you are looking for a lasting relationship, you should probably take a pass. Youth is fleeting. Do you want to waste six months or longer on a relationship that probably has no future. Chances are the only thing this young stud will want after the ego boost of fucking a hot stripper, is to fuck a different hot stripper.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    It is pretty damn funny reading all the dating advice presented here. Diva is a well seasoned stripper and I'm certain she knows more about men than we do.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    We always warn about the pitfalls of dating a dancer....but what about dancers dating PL's? Are we as flakey as most dancers? Do we show up on time for dates, remember birthdays and anniversaries, perform well in bed and hold doors open? I suppose Diva has some insight here or is this your first time?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    @Corvus: "Diva is a well seasoned stripper and I'm certain she knows more about men than we do."

Are you being sarcastic? Most the "well seasoned" strippers I know are in dysfunctional relationships with losers.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Not being sarcastic, just not willing to say she is old. Because while older than most other strippers, at a self confessed 40, I don't consider her old. And I have lots of respect for her as well.

Just find it funny to read all the dating advice given to a lady that I suspect doesn't need it.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Listen to what everybody says with "a grain of salt." Have fun and be yourself on the first date. After the first date, that should tell you his true intentions. If not, continue to date him to find out. "If it's meant to be, it'll happen."
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    don’t forget to check the sexual offenders list. and America’s Most Wanted website too.

oh and if he is from the silicon valley then you should give it a pass. better to be safe than to possibly find yourself duct taped in a motor home
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the advice. He looked really young so I asked him how old he was then I volunteered my age. He didn't ask.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I went out with a dancer who was one year older than me a long time ago.
    When I was only a few years old, I apparently went away with a number of neighborhood girls who were older than me and got a bunch of them in trouble. I could not remember any of this or not very well. I never realized they got in trouble either until recently when I heard second hand that some girls remember me from when I was only a few years old. Now that's scary. Their memory that is. I did not have a sexual thought in my head at 4 or 5. I just wanted to play with the neighbor's kids while I was over at their house looking for something to do. hmmm, I wonder if I had fun?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Dancers think I'm lying if I tell them my actual age so I gave up. I'm older than Diva but got asked for my ID at a grocery store to buy beer a couple of weeks ago.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Why the hell not indeed! Good for you, Miss Diva....I love seeing gals hooking up with younger guys. Get 'em young before they develop any bad habits ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @lopaw:

"Get 'em young before they develop any bad habits ;)"

I think it's opposite with women. The young ones are FAR flakier than the older ones and have a million bad habits, even if they're not dancers. Older women are more confident and from confidence comes intelligent decisions. But don't men improve with age too? I now cringe at how I acted when I was in my 20's and some stupid choices I made...but I suppose that's not the point of older women/younger men!! It's all about good looks and lots of energy. That's also why I tolerate the 20 somethings come to think of it...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The model of beauty is not the same for everyone – conventional wisdom is that a woman over 25 is already “old”/past-her-prime – but just like different men like different types of women; this also includes men that like or even prefer older women.

Don't get too hung up on your age – either a man likes you or he doesn't – it's not as if you are a senior citizen.

w.r.t the advice given – I'd just say a SC is usually not the best place to find “love” - at 24 he may just want bragging rights that he banged a stripper – but this is def not the only possibility; just a possible one.

Good luck – you have nothing to lose – life is for living.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The only older woman I've been with is my wife.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Age is just a number. It's all about how you act and feel. I still get carded and people think i'm a decade younger than I really am. I feel like I'm 25 and am active like I was when I was 25. Thank goodness I'm not the idiot I was when I was 25 though. It still amazes me AND mrs sea I'm alive and disease free. I remember being 25 thinking someone 40 was really really old. That was a stupid assumption. Someone in their 40's is really just in the prime of their life. You should never feel like being 40 is old. As long as you take care of yourself physically, are active and mentally young you'll always be 25 diva. The only diff is now you have years of experience on how to pleasure yourself and others and really blow their mind in bed (or the kitchen, or hot tub, or laundry room, or front yard bent over the jeep.....well, I digress).
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the great posts on this thread. I gotta admit, some of you guys made me a little squeamish at first, I wasn't sure if I was going to last on this board, but you fuckers are really starting to grow on me!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Diva's keeping her cards close to her chest on this one (or maybe her arms just aren't long enough to not do that). Hasn't said whether he's a possible Mr. Right or if she's just planning to hit it and quit it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Just remember these brilliant words Diva1975, you're only young once but you can be immature all your life!

Or so I was told by my uncle Bobby at his 62nd birthday party, just before he left to chase after a woman that looked about 20! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, we expect a post with details of how things go. Please be sexually explicit. Please
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Oh God I forgot! The house mom told me that her husband an EMT was talking about his upcoming date with me so I cancelled. I don't want to be the subject of locker room gossip. Sorry so anticlimactic! On a more serious note, I'm having problems with my drinking. I need some support from you pervs!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think you worded that wrong. Did you have a date with the house mom's husband? As for drinking, any support group like AA is going to tell you to quit working in or going to any place that sells booze. Any juice clubs in your area?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol tech yes I did word that wrong, but you're brilliant shadow cat so you understood me;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh Diva, next time please just make something up, so we PL's can have some vicarious entertainment.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Smoke pot as a replacement for alcohol. It's much safer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear Diva I hope you meet someone soon who doesn't disappoint you.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Maybe I'm a little slow. Are you saying the 24yo EMT that wanted to take you out is the house mom's husband?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Tell guys who offer drinks that you're cutting back on the alcohol so they don't feel it's necessary to buy you something. Unless you want bottled water or soda.
    One girl the other night acted not interested in drinking saying it was giving her headaches, that was perfectly fine with me.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    House mom "said she overheard" the EMT? Maybe
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    GACA, if that's what she meant then that's what I was afraid of. Either he's just a dumbass and didn't have a clue he shouldn't be broadcasting an OTC meeting with you while he was still ITC or he's a douchebag already bragging about how he was going to bag a stripper. Either way good call on canceling and sorry that had to happen to you. Guys are assholes.

As far as drinking, It seems a lot of the strippers we see want a little buzz to make the night go by and I guess it makes it easier to fawn all over some fat old fucker (present company excluded) twice your age. If I was a male stripper and i had to get all cozy with a 250lb 50yo ugly granny every night trying to get $20 I'd have to be bombed out of my mind. Best thing I can suggest is what I do with mrs sea. She can have a drink or 2 but then she has to have a water and a good 30-60 minute break in between rounds so she does't get sloshed. Have a guy buy you a water instead of a drink. You can easily ACT like you've had a lot to drink. Just tell them if you don't get some water in your system you might have to go in the DR and pass out for a bit so they'd surely happily buy you a water instead to keep you with them and conscious.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Mrs Sea is a lucky woman to have you looking out for her. Let me clarify my poorly worded explanation. The next day the house mom said her husband, who is also an EMT was talking to a coworker, the unsub lol, who was bragging about his future date with me. Big red flag!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Ahh, def a douchebag already bragging about how he was going to fuck a stripper. You can bet if you had went through with it and did anything every sordid detail would be bragged about around the station. Then to the house mom and most likely all around the DR.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Diva I assume you mean he was bragging in a rude way. If he was bragging that he had a date with a charming beautiful cougar, I dunno, wouldn't that be OK?

Of course, if it were me, I'd be bragging about how I was cradle robbing.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Sorry it didn't work out!

On the booze note, try to consciously shift to non-alcoholic drinks! I'm not sure if JohnSmith69 is joking, but I always say that substituting one vice for another is non-brilliant! Just remember that sex is way better than booze! I'm sure the same is true for pot!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Did you, or will you, tell him why you cancelled?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    The EMT was really Juice! When you found out you simply couldn't follow through based on what you know of him. I bet just his nuts was disappointed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion