Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Make a stripper wet during lapdances

Aaron_hip

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Assuming you are at a club where there is some mileage, what do you do to make a stripper wet?

Replies (39)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

not sure.

but i couldn't careless about getting her off.

why would I?

i'm paying her...I should be one getting the pleasure

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Money usually works.

GoVikings it avoids having to bring lube. :)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Does jizz count as moisture?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Say something like this: "I will give you $100 to do absolutely nothing."

If that doesn't work, she's not a real stripper.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I let her and mrs sea get nekkid and go to town. Works every time.

Profile picture for bkkruined
bkkruined
•

Same way you get any other girl wet. They don't have some different anatomy just because they get nekkid and dance on your lap for money.

SUPER SOAKER!!!

(Ya, I'm paying her, but when I realize she's had to go change outfits it really stokes my ego).

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Tell her you want to make her wet, and (very important) you're willing to pay to see it happen.

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

Two dancers i know of, at a local club i frequent.... Love to hit a blunt, and get their drink on... They allow me to FiV.... Girly have my fingers soak and wet,,,, Now before getting dances from them,, I go to the only available partition stall in restroom and place my condom on... Most time on song number three,,, I'm replacing two fingers with my erected jonson..These are floor dances... So yes,, In some case, it pays to get her wet.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I spill my drink on them

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

^Ah, damn, you too? And I thought I was the only one doing that. Well, except that they suit me up right on the floor.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Drool.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I kinda like it when a dancer gets wet during LDs – not b/c I think I'm a stud by getting her wet – but b/c it gives me the idea; whether correct or not; that she is also enjoying it and will thus give me better and naughtier dances.

I've had many a dancer; not most most of course; get wet while giving me high-mileage dances and I'm in shorts in commando mode and have a rock-hard johnson.

Profile picture for Aaron_hip
Aaron_hip
•

A stripper was telling me to make her wet. So I started to go to town on her body. But then she blocked me from touching her pussy.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think “eyeamlong's” system beats Dugan's system.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

If she is receptive as I work up to it, I bury a finger in there and just work it. Great way to find a bad girl for VIP

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

If she is receptive as I work up to it, I bury a finger in there and just work it. Great way to find a bad girl for VIP

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

In my non-extra club, it's rare a dancer cums. I know my #2 has cum twice out of maybe 50 sessions. Both times I could smell her scent and she made a bee-line to the dressing room when we were done for a costume change. I'm pretty sure this is unusual for her. My ATF has cum by her own hand, but never grinding on me as far as I know. It's a rare but fun treat when a dancer gets off during a session.

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

During lap dances, I've had quite a few tell me I was making them wet (I was squeezing and sucking their tits) but I'm sure they were just telling me that cause they thought I would give a bigger tip.

The VIP room is a different story. I had been going VIP with my ATF for quite a while. In one session is was sucking her tits and then she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. She was so wet my fingers slid right in.

Another time I was with a dancer in the VIP room (the only other time I had seen her I got FS from her in VIP) so I was planning on getting FS again. She was grinding on top ofe getting me hard before putting a condom on me, I reached down to finger her and she was soaking wet.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Look its simple....if she finds you at all attractive then she will get wet

If not then sorry but this is life

The other way is to be fucking her and fucking her good

The reason this works is because sex is sex and if your good at it she will get wet and might even cum

But i agree with Vikings y do u care unless of course u get off on her pleasure

The other comments made me laugh

Like spelling your drink on her lol or drool lol

Profile picture for Austin1
Austin1
•

I was getting a lap dance from a stripper and I started asking about VIP. I was asking about details of VIP room and told her that I might be interested, and then I reached down to find out she was really wet. Well our VIP room took about 30 minutes to open, so in the mean time I asked for some more dances and this time she was soaking wet times 3 from earlier, and that I thought to myself she has to be dripping on the carpet. For I didn't know a girl could get that wet.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

How many of you finger a dancer out on the floor and then move on to the next dancer without washing your hands first? Be honest. :)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...true

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

All day every days

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Keep on Licking !

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

GMD has the right idea! Ew Shadowcat, I'll pretend I didn't read that. Ignorance is bliss, not that I would ever allow any such activity to take place though.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

LOL,Diva called Shadow ignorant.HaHaHaHaHa.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Not in the club but had one at home and on my last gasp I finally finished.When I was collecting myself the chick was doing the worm on the floor and speaking in tongues.I guess you could say she was wet.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@tumblingdice: "LOL,Diva called Shadow ignorant.HaHaHaHaHa."

So your reading comprehension really does suck that badly. I didn't think it was possible, but there you go proving me wrong again.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I don't just to the clubs to get off because a hanks on approach and internet porn is much cheaper. I like the girl to at least act like she is into it and I don't mean porn participation!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GMD- TD is just grasping at straws since his ex stripper GF has a restraining order against him.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

The same way you would make a girl in the real world wet.

S
Supremeruler
•

Make it rain hundred dollar bills.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Chandler had the right answer.

Diva, don't worry I always wash my hands in between dancers cause I am not a disgusting pig.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If a dancer is lucky, I'm holding onto an icy cold sweating beer bottle right before she asks for a lap dance. As soon as I let go of the wet beer bottle and touch her, she's wet.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Another way, sit under a leaking air conditioning pipe in the strip club during your lap dance, when the stripper says she's getting wet, you know she's speaking the truth. :)

Profile picture for mroo
mroo
•

Spill my drink on her dress. It's worked every time.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Piss on her

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Lmao - gmd speaks truth!

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

To make a stripper wet, let her see the $$$ in your wallet. Just last night I was truly happy to taste disinfectant from baby wipes on my CF's nipples. Before me, she had taken Jabba the Hutt for a lapdance. I appreciate the effort.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement