Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yet another

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

first. Stripper that I paid $100 for lap dances 30 minutes ago asks to borrow $20 to buy coke. And I gave it to her. Then she paid it back. Damn strange night.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

John(Dark Path)Smith. Is that your government name?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She paid it back? Was she riding a unicorn? Was her coke dealer Big Foot?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Coke has gotte that cheap? $20???

Tony Montana be driving a Honda Civic

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Tony Montana be driving a Honda Civic"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

jack,

Did she give an anal probe?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'd have given her $40 and joined in the fun.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

lol

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I don't know what coke costs but I think she said she was doing "a line." Maybe she was lying. I was just shocked that I loaned money to her, and she paid me back.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement