tuscl

18, 28, 38, 48

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Best age for your DS?

32 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Tough one. 28 is usually a little past her prime, and 18 is a little too young. I think I'll have to go with 28.
  • jestie214
    9 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, motorhead!

The next number in the sequence is obviously 58. And Dugly says I have no logical skills but I fuckin' solved that one!

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Everybody probably knows the age I choose. But it really does depend heavily upon the girl. Mine is extremely mature for her age, and we share lots of mutual interests despite our age difference. If she were more typical of a dancer her age, however, my ideal probably would be a few years older.

Last point, age is only a small part of what makes a dancer a DS. At her essence a DS is the perfect dancer for you. So this includes looks, personality, interests, slutiness, SS susceptibility, services rendered, drug use, etc. Age is but a small component of the mix.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A 48 y/o stripper? Is there a club called The Golden Girls?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    8 ?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wow, I would go with 38 or 28.

My ATF (retired) is turning 40 this year and I met her when she was 35. The stripper I want to make my DS is an astounding 43 years old. Both older than me, guess I like those older babes
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Adrian Peterson
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @GoVikings-??? Don't tell us you're switching sides??
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What's a DS?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I tend to click best with 24ish strippers
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Yeah 24 25ish is my favorite ages for strippers. I just picked 28 because that was the best option out of the choices he gave us.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Oh I see, thanks Rechthaberei for the catch.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    48 for me. Older women are sexy as hell and being that they survived the game so long they're more inclined to take care of me since we all know old strippers are cougars lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Definitely 18. That way if it lasts 10 years, she'll still only be 28.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm bending the rules... but I vote 21. Old enough to have a some experience, no worries about providing alcohol to an under 21, not too old to be depressed over her having no future.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    No 48 yo's yet, but my two favs are 45 and somewhere between 40 and 43 (haven't yet established the actual age). Neither looks a day over 30. Both are fun to talk to, both share a lot of life experiences. So, I'll say anywhere from 38 to 48.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    28... perfect age and right around their prime. 18 is too young. 38 would be the cutoff for me.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Age is unimportant.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Exactly gewings

You took the words right out of my mouth
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If they are sexy and hot 28, 38 or 48 would be ok with me. No 18's for me. Just too young in my book. But if you make me pick a number with all things being equal (hotness, sexiness) I would probably take 38 because they are more experienced. But I ain't throwing 28 out of bed.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with 28.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    23 to 28 works best for me.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I will go with 28. I have a 25 now that keeps me happy !
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I generally prefer 28, out of the choices listed. 18 is just too young. If they are 38 or 48, it all depends. Some still look good, but some also seem to linger on well past their expiration date. It's all about their attitude at that point. No one is 48 and a 10, or even a 9.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'll also go with 28 if those are my four choices. 18 year old strippers don't deliver, usually.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

There aren't many 40+ year old strippers.

38 is really pushing it.

I'd have to go with 28 also for a "Dream Stripper."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    28 – old enough to have some sense in their heads (usually) and young enough to still look good.

And I'll take an attractive 38 y/o over an attractive 18 y/o.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I don't mean to copy Papi, but 28 is my answer too and for similar reasons. Old enough to be relaxed, fun and relatively mature, but young enough to still be hot.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Gosh, it's too bad that beautiful, worthwhile women don't come in a variety of ages.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    How about one of each!

Although I would think very few 18 year olds have what it takes, other than the physical attributes. As for a 48 year old, I have a girl friend who is 47, a former stripper, and she looks great. More than hot enough to still be dancing nude. And she is among the best lovers I've ever had. Great looking and experienced too.

But if you could only chose one and you knew it could last for years, the 28 year old option is best in my view. She would come in with some experience, hopefully some stability, and potential for years of fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion