tuscl

Dancers and smoking

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I've never been a smoker and never liked cigarettes nor people smoking around me.

In most clubs; smoking; especially among dancers; is very common.

I think it's a nasty habit and one that I strongly dislike – so dancers that smoke are often a fairly big turn-off to me though not necessarily a deal breaker – I even dislike when I see a dancer walking around with a pack of cigarettes constantly in her hand – to me it's a bad look and makes me think how freaking addicted she is to those things.

How about you:

1) Are you a smoker or have been?

2) w.r.t. dancers that smoke – do you like it; dislike it; indifferent, etc ?

[I mean smoking in the sense of cigarettes not pot or anything else]

46 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I once smoked a pack a day. I quit in 1972.

I dislike dancers smoking when they are around me. Most dancers I know smoke cigarettes and blunts.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    1. Not tobacco.

2. Both my ATF smokes but she never seems to smell of it. I'm not sure how she manages. Her apartment is another story though...it reeks!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I don't smoke and never have. My ATF smokes and it never bothered me, because her mouth never tasted of smoke even right after she got done. Never figured that one out. The MILF smokes, but hasn't around me, and apparently deals with it before we kiss, because I've never tasted it on her, and only smelled a slight whiff ever.

In general, a girl who smells badly of smoke will not be attractive to me, but if I gave up every steipper who smoked, I'd never get my dick sucked.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't smoke. Never have. Tried it in high school but didn't like it.

I don't mind my dancers smoking.
    It seems like almost all of them do in some shape or form, either tobacco or weed.

If you cut out the girls who smoke, it really, really, cuts down on your potential pool of dancers.
    Therefore, I've come to accept it. And it really doesn't bother me anymore.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't smoke, never have. However I once worked at a place that was so smoky, I developed a smokers cough. it disappeared within a year of smoking getting banned within the offices. Strip clubs tend to be so smoky that I can't tell if a dancer has smoke on her or not. Ventilation is better than it used to be though. I just don't want people smoking in my car, house, or where I'm sleeping at nor do I want to breathe it. When I get home, I want to wash off the stench and toss all the smoky clothes aside to be washed.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Papi my thoughts on this mirror yours

1- I've never smoked a cig (or anything else) in my life.

2- I hate when dancers smoke. Hate being around it.

Last Saturday a dancer started French kissing me in VIP and let's just say I found out she's a smoker lol it was still great time tho
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I've never smoked (anything). Dancers who smell like smoke are a big turn off. I even tend to boycott clubs that allow smoking.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I don't smoke. I don't care about dancers smoking unless they reek of smoke or have smoker's breath.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Many dancers, in my experience, smoke Newports because the menthol doesn't linger as badly as regular tobacco.
    All you non-smokers are smart, but clearly not "bad boys" who dancers are attracted to. Look at John Smith69 - clean as the driven snow until he fell under the spell of his dream stripper - then weed today. - he'll be snorting lines soon; then, who knows; maybe Newport 100's in the box.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I smoked for 55 years and now I'm paying for it. I have COPD and only have 52% of normal lung capacity. I use inhalers but never have to use oxygen. My condition is slightly better than it was 2 years ago when I was diagnosed with it. The goal is to not let it get any worse.

My favorite dancers know about my condition and avoid smoking around me but I tell them the smell does not bother me and apparently the 2nd hand smoke of the clubs has not made my condition worse. The smokers, which is most of them, do freshen up their breath before going to VIP with me.

What does bother me is cigars. I have had dancers tell me that they will come back later because some guy sitting close to me is stinking up the place.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've never smoked cigarettes, and I used to hate second hand smoke. I know this might sound pathetic, but the DS smokes sometimes and as a result of that it no longer bothers me nearly as much. She smokes around me and I hardly notice. I have no plan to start myself, but I'll kiss her passionately right after she smokes without noticing it in the slightest.

I guess this means that the little head doesn't mind smoking. Probably because he has no lungs.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I hate that shit. If a dancer who smokes tries to kiss me, I'll deny the attempt.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I don't smoke, won't get a dance from a smoker. It's just unattractive, and smokers almost always smell like smoke. Usually girls will ask if I mind them smoking. I'll say yes, and then they're rewarded for waiting.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    gawker thanks for your confidence in my bad boy stripper attractiveness ranking. I'm pretty content with pot for now, but as you've figured out I'll do pretty much anything to make her happy. So we shall see.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Non smoker. Dislike it if I can smell it on her breath
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I recently started smoking again due to some stressful life events. Where I work we have to go outside to smoke, so I'm definitely losing income just by virtue of all the time spent outside, not too mention that customers tend to look down upon the habit. Papi, you have inspired me to quit again! Brilliant thread:)????????
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Oh the question marks were actually emoticons
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I'm actually a smoker and do like to smoke when out at a bar. If I have the choice of two clubs that are similar but one allows smoking and one dosent, I prefer the smoking club. But that's just me.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    All clubs in the Northeast are smoke free, but all have an outdoor smoking area for the dancers. I currently smoke about 1/2 pack per day but am preparing to quit (again). As Diva points out, for some reason, smoking relieves my stress far better than prescription drugs and being the primary caretaker for my wife with dementia is stressful. Having a beautiful young woman smoke my dick is a much better alternative.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gawker,little boys have dicks,bulls have cocks.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I wanted to avoid smoke, I could simply give up going to any bar or strip club. None that I know of are smoke free. I'm still visiting. I once had to after a head injury for several weeks. I even had to leave church one time. They were burning incense and after my injury as soon as I smelled it, made me leave the building due to a splitting headache. The doctor told me to avoid all smoke so I guess they didn't care if they drove me out of church. They still burn that stuff on occassion.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A stripper asked me if I smoked after sex. I said, "I don't know. I never looked."
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have never smoked. I used to avoid the strippers who smoked, until I realized pretty much all of them smoked. Then I realized that a large number of the ones I liked were pot smokers. Nowadays, all the clubs I go to make everyone go outside to smoke, so I don't really notice it that much anymore, since no one smokes in their stripper clothes. The only time I notice the smell is when they have smoked pot.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Both of my parents smoked. My Dad was a WWII Navy vet and I think everyone on the ship smoked. But I hated second hand smoke so much I had no desire to ever start.

Mchigan has a smoking ban though some of the Detroit clubs seem to ignore it. I prefer going to the smoke free clubs.

I'm surprised at the number of guys on here that feel the same as me. Before the smoking ban it seemed the majority of strip club cudtomers smoked. Maybe the smokers just aren't commenting.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Gawker, actually most clubs in PA allow smoking.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I was in the Gold Club (now Mynx) in Groton. In the nyde side there was no alcohol but smoking was allowed. One dancer who I'd found very attractive came by and asked if she could sit with me WITH A LIT CIGARETTE in her fingers. Despite the smoke that was already in the place, the smell was just overpowering and I had to decline even after she offered to put it out.

Even if she had, the intensity of the smoke stench would have gagged me. Too bad, because she really was a doll. :-(
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I dont smoke and women that smoke are a turn off to me
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Joe, this might take therapy, but you can get over your aversion if you imagine the cigarette in her mouth as your dick. It also helps if after she's done smoking you do put your dick in her mouth. The warmth from the lingering smoke feels amazing. This simple approach has cured me of my distaste for smoking, at least with her.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Never smoked and dislike it intently. Thank god clubs in Cali are all non smoking.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If you can't smell it they probably vape
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Cigars just plain stink when smoked in my opinion. I can't stand the smell of the smoke.

Now I do vaguely remember the smell of the smoke during a Rush/Blue Oyster Cult rock concert. That smell wasn't all that bad. I don't know. Something in the second hand smoke could have affected me. I didn't get hungry so maybe it didn't really affect me very much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK much about cigarettes and the different types – but there seem to be some that just stink wayyyyy more than others – alhtough I strongly dislike cig smoke; some cigs seem to be a bit more tolerable than others and some I just can't breathe when I'm around them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    For me currently; cig smoke in the clubs is not too big an issue b/c I mostly visit black dives and IMO *in general* black folks seem to be less smokers of cigarettes (pot is another thing LOL).

So the cig smoking in the black clubs I tend to visit is normally not too bad – some black dancers sometimes smoke those black-and-milds that some black people seem to prefer; but even then is not too/as common.

Weed smoking though can sometimes be an issue in some of the black clubs I visit – and that shit is as bad or worse – most black dives I visit don't allow it but some do and I f'ing hate that pot cloud all around me.

IME whitegirls seem to be the heaviest smokers – when I lived in Dallas and would visit the old Baby Dolls location; there seemed to be one huge white cloud in the club – the old location was an older smaller building with lower ceilings and often times it was unbearable – when Baby Dolls moved to the new location it was in a new industrial type building with very high ceilings and it was not as bad – then subsequently there was a smoking ban passed in Dallas not allowing smoking inside including bars and clubs – huge huge difference in my visits and enjoyment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Miami does not have a smoking ban indoors – but thinking of my many Tootsies visits I can't recall a dancer ever approaching me w/ a cig in hand nor can I recall seeing any dancers smoking.

It appears to me that perhaps certain clubs may not allow dancers to smoke even if there isn't a local ordinance against it – I don't even recall ever seeing any Tootsies dancers w/ a cell ph in their hands nor using one while on the floor.

I think the same goes for Scarlett's but I don't visit that club often enough to know for sure.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Weed smoking though can sometimes be an issue in some of the black clubs I visit – and that shit is as bad or worse – most black dives I visit don't allow it but some do and I f'ing hate that pot cloud all around me."

I don't like smoke in general, but weed smoke doesn't bother me nearly as much as cig smoke
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I wonder if black clubs will let me vape pot. What do you think papi?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Papi, I agree with you completely.

Smoking is a problem in our entire society, but it is more prevalent among strippers and in certain other social arenas.

In California dancer smoking is reducing, as is the general smoking rate, mostly due to the clean indoor air laws. We are the second lowest, after Utah and followed by Idaho.

But as far as what drives it, I think it is just the herd instinct. Children are socialized into having to accept it to be ostracized and rejected.

Tougher retail sales laws and laws protecting children when in cars are also making a big difference.

SJG
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't know how I missed this thread. Anyway, I'm not a cigarette smoker. I've tried it and it has done nothing for me. I view cigarette smoking mostly as a placebo effect. I don't mind dancers that smoke as long as they don't smoke directly in front of me. It's not that much of a deal breaker as long as they are respectful enough to ask me if they could smoke

I have smoked some weed, but I don't do it habitually. I'm actually more tolerable of the smell of weed than cigarettes.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Papi, as far as why there has always seemed to be a dancer smoking rate which is much higher than it is for the general population, I think it is a number of effects. First of all it is just that sort of social environment and the fact that many such clubs are bars.

Lots of these girls have alcohol and drug problems as well. Anyone who can't live in their own skin, but needs mood alterants, has a problem.

A lot of these dancers really are broken people. They are coming about of abusive families.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Bad girls smoke and dancers are bad girls
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think that that is just excessive conformism with stereo types.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I smoke black n milds and back woods
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Having some bad habits myself, I don't judge anyone who smokes. It limits where you can travel if you can't tolerate people smoking around you. I just try to be supportive of dancers quitting or switching to vaping. If a dancer goes up a few pounds when she's quitting, try to ignore it and keep buying dancers from her. At least give her a chance to adjust and get her weight back down.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Non-smoker here. Since a lot of places I go to are non-smoking, I haven't given this much thought.
    Thus a dancer who I happen to see smoke outside the club or in smoking patio wouldn't be an automatic disqualifier. However, all things being nearly equal between 2 dancers, I'd probably pick the non-smoker over the smoker. Some other tidbits to chew on:

1) I've noticed "vaping" catching on, especially in non-smoking clubs that tolerate/wink at vaping. I actually dislike vaping odors just as much as cigarette smoke. Maybe the tobacco/nicotine sans tar elements only serve to highlight the basic element that I dislike in the first place. I don't hardly mind cigar smoking odors (aromas??). Go figure.
    2) In the past, one of my pet peeves would be for a dancer to plop by me (an obvious non-smoker) and ask "do you mind if I smoke." I put up with it for a while until one day I responded with "yes I do mind, come see me when you're finished with your cigarette break." She didn't follow up with me.........
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It has always worked via the herd instinct. As children people get socialized to the idea that they can't complain about second hand smoke.

Fortunately in California now there is a law against smoking when a child is in an automobile.

SJG
  • Fldiver96
    9 years ago
    Don't smoke myself and really can't stand cigarettes for the most part. On the other hand I'll put up with it at a club for some reason. Had a great visit no too long ago where a dancer needed cigarettes. We had done 4-5 dances and as was going to pay her she said if you'll get me 2 packs we'll call it even. Done deal- easy. Best deal I came across in a while. Don't mind a good cigar ( not the cheap shit) and neither do most girls or bartenders. I'll ask them before I light up a cigar and they genuinely appreciate the nod.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion