tuscl

Bonus tits or annoyance?

Monday, May 11, 2015 7:53 PM
Whenever Mr. Sea and I go to the SC I always end up having my tits pulled out by dancers for some playtime at the rail or pulled on stage. Is this something you enjoy or do you just consider it annoying? it's fun for me but just curious if most guys would rather just see the dancers.

24 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Are you hot MrsSeaboard? If so I that say you showing your tits is just brilliant! :)
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    It depends. If the chick is hot and is cool then it can be fun. But if the chick is ugly or tries to show up the dancer then it sucks.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    They usually don't pull my tits out when I tip them on stage. There is one that will pull up my shirt and rub her bare breasts against my chest. I don't mind that.
  • Fitzonie
    9 years ago
    Mrs. can enjoy being pretty exposed in VIP (and is hot), but not at the rail. At the risk of sounding really shallow it does really depend on appearance for both of us. Attractive and cool - very hot. Neither and sloppy drunk - not so much.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately our club doesn't have VIP just lap dance booths. Does she not like being exposed at the rail or do you not want other guys looking at her? Mr. Sea seems to not mind but sometimes I can't judge.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I would rather just see the dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I odten don't mind, and sometimes it can be hot. But I also sometimes get tired of female customers getting superior service when guys are often spending more $ on the dancers.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I would never let a dancer pull my tits out at the rail or in the main area of the club - a dancer tried to do it to me just a few days ago while we were sitting at a table in the main room and I shut her down real quick. My tits come out in VIP only. As far as seeing other chicks pulled on stage - like ranukam said...I'd rather see the dancers. They are the ones that I will ultimately be spending my money on.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    She has to be somewhat attractive to begin with. We've seen a few where you cover your face but peer through your fingers. After all, titties are titties but sometimes it's watching a car crash. Our fave SC makes a huge deal out of it and the DJ go crazy talking about "free titties". Anytime a woman is playing with another woman's titties it's pretty hot. As far as mrs sea I can be on the fence sometimes. If it's an older crowd and a numerous couples i'm ok with it to a point. An older crowd always seems to be more respectful. I'm not a big fan of her being pulled on stage flat on her back with her shirt up over her head. If it's a lot of younger single guys hootin' and hollering' all around us I don't like that either. When we're back getting a LD the stripper can get her naked for all I care but at the stage it just depends.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I like to people watch at the club and see people have a good time. I'll take what you're describing over a mechanical stage show any day.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    In the end, the only two people whose opinions matter are you and hubby. If you're enjoying it and it falls within the well-articulated limits that hubby cited, go for it. I appreciate the fact that you sought further info, but take any response very lightly. No one can tell someone else how to enjoy a club -- that's just silly -- and that's why you're there; not for any of us goofballs.. Also, to those who base their opinion on whether or not they find you attractive, I'd ask if they find every last dancer attractive. Improbable. Yet no one is holding a gun to their head and making them watch. They can go to the bar and order a drink, seek out another dancer for a LD or VIP, or go take a leak (or a leap, for that matter). As for me, I'd welcome it for a number of reasons: 1) Seconding what JamesSD said, I like to "see people have a good time". Here in Georgia, it's illegal to dance (in any manner) at a SC unless employed by them. I've seen customers shutdown because they were ballroom dancing. 2) A ramification of that law is that there are no amateur nights in Georgia. I've always thought that was a pity, particularly as the heroin-chic dancers get less and less appealing. 3) I always like to see a little girl-on-girl action.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I always enjoy seeing your tits, MrsSea. :)
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I only really pay attention to those situations when some actual lesbian action takes place.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    i enjoy seeing nice boobs. If they're a dancer's or a civvy's doesn't matter.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I enjoy seeing extra tits. I don't like it when you can't see them good. It's better I think when the girls tip on the first song so that I can watch the dancer topless in the second without a girl getting all the attention hiding the view.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If no one is tipping, anyone is better than no one.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    If the lady is having a good time, I don't mind seeing that. I have noticed lately at one of my regular clubs that a large number of the ladies who show off their tits are fat.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    The patron can be as hot as she wants but im not tipping her
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Get disagreed with? Have a shit fit. Get complimented? Crickets. Yeah, that seems about right.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Well LeeH I've just had time between work and kids to read all the posts. Thanks for the input.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Wasn't talking about you. Though, again, I appreciate you soliciting input from us nutcases. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If dancers aren't routinely pulling guys dicks out at the tip rail, they shouldn't pull girls tits out unless they make sure they know beforehand that she is very down with it. In states that license dancers, is there any chance the female customer could be accused of stripping without a license?
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Only at Pink Pony -- motto: our customers should have as little fun as possible
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I love seeing civilian titties! Obviously, nicer if she's hot, but I love it even if she's not. I just love seeing the dancer/regular-girl interaction, I love the notion that the stripper is getting her to do something she wouldn't otherwise do (show those casavas in public), so if the regular girl ends up titties-out, great. One of the clubs in my area has dancers regularly pulling female customers onto the stage and undressing them to whatever extent the customers will let them, and I always love it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion