tuscl

Ethical Question

Let's suppose you knew the name and work history of a dancer who posted on here and a third party was asking you to PM them that information. Would it be okay to do so without the dancer's permission?

What are your thoughts? Seems like an obvious "no" to me.

57 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I keep my confidences. I do have the personal FB pages of a few select dancers that their families see, and they have no idea they dance. I'm very careful about what I post. So if I was in the position to blow a dancer's cover for no particular reason, I wouldn't. In fact , I wouldn't even if we had a falling out.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Who do you hold in higher regard? That should answer the question for you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I belief this is in regard to Club_Goer thinking you had not met TUSCL dancer Stiletto25 and him asking you to provide simple info such as her dancer/stage name (not her real name) and I believe Club_Goer was asking you to verify and not tell him something he did not already know.

If the OP is w.r.t. something else then disregard my post.

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I don't see what's so wrong with giving a fellow member a dancer's stage name and what clubs she's worked at. That doesn't seem too personal to me. Plus we all know Club_Goer is a reliable member. I do remember one time on here that Stiletto said she knew Club_Goer.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would say no
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    dougster.......alucard, before he passed, said (according to stiletto25) that you didn't meet her either
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Let her know who is asking and let her contact them if she wants
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I am quite surprised to hear that Dougster knows a stripper. I thought he just worked in finance. I didn't know he went actually went to strip clubs.

In any event, I am a big advocate of confidentiality. If there's the slightest doubt, you should not share information. Not only is this the right thing to do, but what goes around comes around.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Oh, Alucard. Now there's a very impartial/reliable source. :-)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ok, so if the person says "tell me because I already" then it's okay? Still not buying it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't think stating her stage name is really that much of a private info - especially if done over a PM - but you are def entitled to do things as you are comfortable doing/not-doing them.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A sign of the apocalypse?

whoremongers discussing ethics?

:)
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Dougster. so you are saying that if you knew someone who started working as a cocktail waitress in the dirtiest strip club in, oh let’s say a major city in the Pacific Northwest circa 2005ish, and then began her dancing career in the same club obviously knowing what “dancing” in this club was all about, then you shouldn’t share details with 50,000 anonymous PLs on line just because someone said he didn’t believe you?

hmmmm. this sounds like a real dilemma. maybe the answer depends on whether alucard was in love with a tattooed lady and the only real question remaining would be which arm. oh that is unless you’re a leftard then it depends on the color of her skin
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    She was very white. Both in terms of skin color and personality/background.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Let her know who wants the info and why, and ask if she is OK with you releasing it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    oh damn I must have logged into the wrong message board today - I'm looking for the stripper board, seems that I have logged in to the jr high drama board.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    what crazyjoe said, "Let her know who is asking and let her contact them if she wants"

otherwise NO.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    what happened? Dougster and Club_Goer went all quiet. maybe they are meeting at Rick’s or Honey’s to discuss who DIDN’T know her. let us know how it goes guys
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Very clever Dougster. Make those agents on here think you have info and then milk them for a couple hundred. If they are the Greenville agents though, you didn't get nearly enough cash.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Closest personal experience I had I assume was a dancer who pm me asking who my favorite dancer at a club was. I assume dancer because the person pm'd me had no reviews but a few years on TUSCL. I think this stripper watches the reviews the pl's post and I must've struck a chord in my posted review. I just won't go back to that dump of a club anymore.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

WTF....
    This belongs right up there on "Things I thought I'd never see": A discussion on Ethics on a strip club website.

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    If the guy can't ask her directly, does he really have a right to know?

Just let confidences lie where they may.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'd be interested to hear from some of the dancers that post here, but I think Dougster's "no" is spot on! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Remember that there are psychos on the net!

Case in point - the angry d-bag that thought I was Juice or Zipperhead or whoever when I started posting! I suspect that guy isn't embarrassed to buy condoms! He just buys them along with duct tape, zip ties, and a stun gun! The he goes cruising the country in a van looking for the love of his life! :(

All I can say about guys like that is that it is seriously non-brilliant to help them track down the love of their life - so don't do it!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a no brainier to me as well. "No."
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Depends on who's asking.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    That'd be a NO from me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Oh, and by the way, the title should be "Ethics Wuestion," not "Ethical." :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Or "Question". :/
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I maintain confidences. There is no trading off based on who I have higher regard for. I maintain confidences.

SJG
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Yeah Dugly so respected her privacy he repeatedly claimed she gave him extras that she denied she ever performed on anyone. But hey he won't tell her stage name!

Now he posts to show us how upstanding and ethical he is. What bullshit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think most of you guys missed the point – or the context of the question.

AFAIK this deals w/ Dougster stating he had met Seattle dancer and TUSCLer Stiletto25; and Seattle TUSCLer Club_Goer; whom I believe *has* met Stilleto25; asking Dougster to prove he had met her by confirming info Club_Goer already knew about her - not asking Dougster for dancer info he (Club_Goer) didn't already know.

i.e. this is all about a dispute b/w 2 TUSCLers as to whether one of them had really met the dancer in question – IMO this is not a question/issue about private info nor ethics.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    It's not a question of anything...

It's a long time troll manipulating an instance to try and show himself in a positive light.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    That would be a great argument, jestie, except that stilleto did admit to doing extras:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

"@Dougster- I will happily admit that I gave some handjobs some few years back working for TW. I made good money doing them as I made good money just sitting and talking with someone sometimes. "

Ooops! I'm sure you won't let facts get in the way of what you want to believe, though. Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT JESTER214 ***
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Btw, my PM to Club_Goer is still marked as unread. But I'll add my knowledge of the fact that she did extras, and that I was willing to stick my neck when she could have denied it if she didn't as evidence that I knew her. How ya' like me now, jestie214? :-)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't think Dougster is a troll! He keeps telling jokes a bit more than I would (other than saying "brilliant", because that word makes me feel brilliant)! But there's nothing wrong with that!

Dougster made a reasonable decision here! That isn't trolling! ;)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Nice try dipshit but read what I said. Stiletto admitted to doing hand jobs and unequivocally denied doing anything else.

You then, and later, claimed she did other extras with you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    These hoes ain't shit. Who cares?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @jester214: "You then, and later, claimed she did other extras with you."

I most certainly did not. Not even once.But pull up the quote and prove me wrong. Shouldn't be too hard to find since you say I did it "repeatedly".

Also remember when you said I made up shit about Stilleto working in an extras club, and then, low-and-behold turns out she did! LOL!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Actually since you said "then", show where I made the claim *in that thread*.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    *for the observant reader this is a trap. I made no comments in that thread after stiletto admitted to doing extras. so there was on claim "then" that she did others for me. so jestie214 has really buried himself with his lies here. Amazing he thinks he can get away with it with the link to the thread right there for all to verify for themselves.*
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    You guys could all have an out if you claimed you switched into an alternate universe. Whatever you did was on a different planet and different universe. Whatever happened in this one, well you're not sure. Probably the same thing but that was the alternate universe version of you, not the current you.

I try to watch for psychos. That's why I post here where everyone is usually rational. If I want to see pyschos, I watch the evening news.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Here's jestie's post where he says my claims about stilleto working in an extras club are "shit"

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

jestie214: " Not to mention you already said shit about stiletto working at extra clubs."

You'll notice that at that point jestie believed she would never do such a thing. So do most everyone else. But I knew differently and was willing to stick my neck out on it. How did I know? Well, because, unlike jestie I knew here IRL and had more information to go on. But jestie assumed I was lying. Wrong again jestie, because in this thread she finally admitted I was right all along:

www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=20504

Oh, burn, jestie! Burn!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED JESTIE'S FAGGOT ASS ONCE AGAIN *** Time to put him on another half year of ignore?
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Pathetic Dugly, hardly your best effort.

Obviously I was substituting "shit" for "things". Again to make the point that you cared nothing about "privacy".

Again more than once, then and later, you said that Stiletto did more than she claimed. Months after she quit posting you said such.

Really Dugly, pathetic attempts to obfuscate.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    And don't try to lump me in with Alucard and his ilk, I wasn't obsessed with her, nor did I know or care what she did in a VIP room. I'm just quite positive you don't either, and even more sure that you don't give a whit about anyone's "privacy".
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Nice try to spin your way out of it now, jestie, but it's plain to anyone reading it that by shit you meant, well "shit".

As for privacy? Talk about broken logic. If I claim she did extras it harms her privacy zero. You know how many girls in Seattle did extras that time? Like 80%. Shit, I said she didn't that would harm her privacy. There is absolutely no way anyone reading that could go into the club and find who she was. Unlike if I posted her stage name. Please tell me you really aren't that dumb and this is an act on your part.

jestie: "Again more than once, then and later, you said that Stiletto did more than she claimed."

Let me see if I can explain this so simple that even you can understand it. Before that thread she had not admitted to doing any extras, so of course I was right when I said she did more than she claimed *to that point*. Only after that did she admit to doing extras and I said nothing further in that thread. I've noticed in the past you have a real problem with logic when it comes to thing that happen in sequence especially. Or you are trying to deliberately mislead and hoping nobody notices your slight of hand.

If you have some evidence that I later disagreed with that claim of hers go ahead and post the link for all to see. Your point will be proven once and for all. I've shown her how easy it is to use a search engine to find things. But I know you won't be able to find it. Because I know I never said it. But prove me wrong. Else STFU and going back to back up your claims with anything like you always have and always have been.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    But anyways, jestie has got himself tangled up either way. If by "shit" he meant "bullshit" then it turns out I was right about what kinds of clubs she worked in. Now he is trying to weasel out by saying he only meant "shit" as in "stuff". As in I wasn't making stuff up, but knew what I was talking about regarding her. As in he is admitting that he acknowledges that I did indeed know her. And if you check his posts lately he has been very careful to avoid saying he thinks that I did not know her IRL. So it's good to see him finally acknowledging my honesty. Too bad he has to throw a few people on his "side" under the bus though, to avoid egg on his face later.

Too fuckin' funny!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    And with that jestie is back on ignore. Let me know if he ever post that link I asked him for. I won't hold my breath waiting for the impossible though. :-)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol! "quite postivie" but not "certain". Even less certain that I don't "give a wit" about anyone's privacy.

Did I forward Alucard's real name to the board when others were asking me to? I was one of the first to get it (unsolicited) and did not.

Just keep saying stuff that makes absolutely no sense jestie but which you wish was true. Man you are one major fuckin' homo!
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    "Stiletto was okay, but, like almost all other strippers who posted here definitely holding back, and not telling like it easy, because she wanted us to have a favorable opinion of her."

"Ok, I'll only say the good things. Stiletto was hot during our time together. Her dances are good. I won't say any more regarding dances, etc. because her and her psycho puppy dog will freak like they did last time."

That took about 25 seconds.

Now twist and deny and obfuscate, claim I'm saying things I'm not. Yell about "slamdunking" and once again prove what we all know about you.

Once again I've called you out on your bullshit and you claim to put me on ignore.

Really Dugly, not your best work.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    You've got to be fucking kidding me!

...and the part where I claimed she did more extras than she claimed is where???

You do realize when I say "holding back" and don't specify exact what it could mean things besides her final revelations regarding extras, right? Like her or her coworkers attitudes about customers. Maybe other aspect of the lifestyles of her co-workers? Or it could mean how long she finally took to admit to doing extras (holding back) t and then leaving left just a couple of months after finally admitting that?

And your second quote, where I said her dances, etc. were good is another "proof" that I claimed she did more than she finally admitted regarding extras? WTF?

Really, jestie, this has always been the problem with you. Your lack of basic logical skills such that you can point to me saying her dances, etc. were good and think that means I am saying she was doing more than HJs which admitted to. Does not follow. Non sequitur. Indeed it's a pretty good proof that I did no say those things because if I was doing so "repeatedly" I would have taken the opportunity to do so that time.

Yeah, I'm very happy to let other people judges for themselves if you have prevented a single shred of evidence here that I ever claimed she did more extras than she claimed.You absolutely lost again here, jestie. Like I say I really hope you actually don't believe these "proofs" of yours are anything and it's a massive troll.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Anyway, yeah, Stiletto was okay. But like I say holding back on the punches. KitKat told it like it was, so my number #1 favorite TUSCL stripper poster of all time.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    third party has to become a personal aquaintice of mine before personal info is exchanged. Sorry, private info can't just be passed along all nilly willy. That's why it's private.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion