tuscl

Butt fucked

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 5:20 PM
I just cut the biggest check ever for my taxes.I feel molested.

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    yeah dude - you can't mess w/ the IRS - else they might repossess your trailer home.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah papi you are right.I'm assuming you are getting money back.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't mind paying more if it was because I took home a whole lot more. As is and has been I've been getting only tiny pay increases and spending more for health insurance and other things.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… Yeah papi you are right.I'm assuming you are getting money back …” One of Romney’s 47% baby – w/o my refund how can I go clubbing?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The only thing that the IRS has not yet taxed is the male penis. This is due to the fact that 95% of the time it is hanging around unemployed
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I just got rid of a [view link] a matter of fact I just renamed my cat "Wilson".
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Moto! Not where I walk.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Never understood letting the government use your money, for a year, for free.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I filed four extensions tonight.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I owe! I owe! It's off to work we go...
  • rickydugan
    9 years ago
    Believe you me, it's much better to get butt-fucked by the bouncers you grease and managers you stroke than it is by the IRS.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I thought I might owe extra money this year. I lucked out. I can still itemize and get extra deductions. I'm not making enough money to get fucked over good like some people.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Congrats on making a bunch of money this year.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The top bracket under Reagan was 50%. Seems to me 38% isn't all that bad.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I just finished filing mine at it was the first time in 7 years I didn't owe. Praise god for small miracles.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Clubber nailed it,those loans are interest free.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I always plan to owe no more than $500. This year will be a challenge! :(
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Rech, And we, the middle, allow it by keep electing the same establishment Washingtonians!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    There are, I believe, about 7 bills coming out of the House to try and reign in the irs. We shall see.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The best tax men start working on next year today. The goal is to break even.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    I'm with Clubber and owe them. Nobody is going to take my refund for back child support.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    20% capital gains tax is a sweet deal! I don't understand why 38% is such a big deal as the top bracket; it was 50% not that long ago.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clubber: Since the President and Congress have a vested interest in leaving the IRS alone, what chance do you think those bills will have of actually passing and becoming law? They lose their political power if they can't take our money and give it to their friends. They aren't going to take any action that would "reign in" that practice. They might act like it, and they might actually enact something, but it won't have any real effect on the underlying problem.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I pay the same rate you do.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, paying for unnecessary foreign wars and corporate tax breaks sucks.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Everybody hates to pay taxes, but everybody loves to get the services. Roads, bridges, homeland security, military, medicare, social security, education, science. We want to reduce or eliminate the cost of services we don't receive or don't agree with. Other people want to reduce the services we like. Big government is here to stay, unfortunately. Politicians only fight over who will pay the taxes and who will receive the benefits. The rich own the politicians, and the politicians care about power, not principles. We are in the last days of the Roman Republic.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I can cut the budget 10% over night: Term limits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… Everybody hates to pay taxes, but everybody loves to get the services. …” I think most people would be less anal about taxes if they saw a good bang for the buck – but government is at best a monopoly and monopolies are often inefficient; corrupt; and offer very poor service. The government already takes in about 3 f’ing trillion dollars per year and for many the solution to current issues is to take even more $$$ - give me a break.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    t-dice- So you had to write the government a big check upon sending in your tax return ? Congratulations, and quit bitching. That means that you had a good cash flow in 2014, and thus an effective interest free loan from Uncle Sam. Those who get a refund after filing taxes effectively gave Uncle Sam an interest free loan in 2014. So the ideal is to manage your W4 deductions in such a way that you owe govt. the maximum ammount without incurring a penalty. That can be tricky, so just owing them a few hundred $ can be a good thing. Just imagine plowing that few hundred into the next Microsoft or Google just prior to a big runup in price.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Thanks to all of you who financed my nearly $9000 refund! It happened because of my retirement last year and a series of deductions that basically wiped out our income. Won't happen again as we are refinancing our mortgage with a much lower interest rate and principal.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd, The real problem is the tax code itself. Simple to fix, but won't happen. A federal sales tax, PERIOD. And think of all the cash income (sorry dancers and other under the table earners) that would then be taxed. BILLIONS!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    A national sales tax added onto every purchase (except food and medicine) puts the tax in front of your face every day. There would an anti-taxation revolt within week. People have bought into the lie of take home pay and "tax refunds" being extra money you are just given. They forget this is your money that you are forcing the government to give back because they Stole to much! If you pay any taxes at all (and are not one of the 40% to 50% that pays in nothing) do an honest addition of all the taxes you pay: Federal income tax = 25% (a round number) FICA (social security tax) = 6.2% State income tax = 5% (average number) State Sales tax = 8% Gasoline taxes = 5% Personal property tax = 1% (cars,boat,etc Depends on car and boat value) Property tax = 2.5% (depends on city and state of residence and house or apartment value) Misc Taxes = 1% (phone, internet, electricity, cable tv, etc.) _______________ Total (conservatively) 53.7% of your income goes to the government Please note that you likely pay more if you live in a larger city and even if you do not own a home you pay property taxes because you landlord adds them into your rent. In actuality most taxpayers pay close to 60% of their income in taxes every year. The uber wealthy don't pay taxes because they have political whores like Reid, Lugar, Bloomberg, Obama, Bill + Hillary and Pelosi who are willing to give the ultra-rich special breaks for a piece of the action. A national sales tax would make paying taxes for all unavoidable. The very rich do not drive Yugo's, live in a tenement and fly economy. They drive Bugati Verons, live in mansions and take private jets. You also get all the people that are in the underground economy (drug dealers etc that pay no income taxes) because they also buy things. The sales tax would also encourage saving because you would not be taxed on the money you save like you currently are punished for saving anything. I have also found through bitter experience that those who pay nothing for something do not appreciate what they get. They do not care if taxes put you out of business because they don't pay anything anyway.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Tt for Congress!!!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Deadline day for personal tax returns in Canada is April 30. I will be sending a wicked huge cheque to CRA (Canada's IRS) this year. I have been doing estate planning the last two years and that has meant crystallizing capital gains as I transfer my personal financial assets into trusts for my heirs. This year's personal tax payment will be the largest personal cheque that I will ever have signed in my entire life. I hope my heart can stand the pain when I affix my signature. My company, on the other hand, will pay $0 in tax this year. In fact, my company has tax loss carry forwards that will take years to use.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion