tuscl

Thinking of bringing back the bush for a few nights any thoughts?

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 4:31 PM
Had a few requests lately for me to grow out a bush. Not some crazy thing but I guess more like a trimmed bush lol. What ya think? should I kick it old school for a few nights?

29 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    Hell to the yeah! Just keep it trim on the edges and have a wide landing strip.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    That's the plan its gonna be weird as hell though lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah! :)
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    This thread is worthless without pics, lol.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Hell yea. Why are so many girls afraid of pubic hair. Just don't over do it. But do you realize how long it will take? I would think at least a month to get a fair amount of growth. If you do it, you need to commit to it. And I agree with @beguiled, send pics. At least start a Tumble account to show your progress.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like bush - but it does not seem to be really-in in the 21st century - it may set you apart and get you more biz - I guess make sure it looks tidy and not like a 70s power afro which may scare away many a PL - try it and see how it goes.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The only hair I want to see between a stripper's legs is my beard.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    A landing strip is nice.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I saw a stripper once that a heart shaped bush. It was a nice need trim and very SEXY!!
  • Harry1Smith
    9 years ago
    Please do - nice change. Saw one acouple years ago in Dallas at Baby Dolls - I'll never forget the look. Just a little strip about two inches long right above her pussy with perfectly trimmed edges and uniform height. When I chatted the girl up by complimenting her bush, she said she did it because a lot of guys had asked (sound familar?) and she though it made a dick harder to rub on a patch of fur before poking her.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Grow it out and trim it in the shape of a clover. Seriously. Then, nickname your love tunnel "LUCKY". You'll be VERY popular. (I sincerely had a DS do this. She colored it green for St. Patty's week.)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A while back I ran my hand between a stripper's legs and found full bush. It shocked me so badly that my hand came flying out like I had reached into a hornets nest. I was almost afraid to go back.:) but I did and it was nice for a change but would not like a steady diet of it. I had one warn me ahead of time. She was going back to Germany for a months vacation and intended to let it grown while she was there. Sure enough when she came back, she had a full bush. I was just getting used to it and she shaved it off again.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And all the PLs can floss at the same time!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I offer trimming services. Appointment required.
  • ComfortablyNumb
    9 years ago
    Let it GROW!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Just do it!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Grow it out but trim it into the shape of an arrow pointing down! That would be brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    BIG DICKS LANDSCAPING "You need a big dick guy to trim your bush"!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Make a mohawk out of it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I remember when shaving was SO avant garde, but now everyone shaves. I always ask my G/F's to grow it out because I love a bush to nuzzle against. In some clubs (non nude) showing pubic hair is not allowed so I understand they have to shave, but otherwise, let it grow!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My earliest recollection of shaved pussy goes back to 1961, when I was 19. I was dating a 17 year old girl than was a ballet an chorus line dancer. He group even danced at the Miss Universe Pageant one year. She was finally ready to go all the way but on the way to the motel she had to warn me in advance that due to the skimpy costumes that she had to wear as a dancer. she had to shave. I'm glad she warned me, other wise I might have though that there was some thing wrong with her and freaked out. On reflection, I assume that even back then the Vegas show girls must have been shaving.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Bald is beautiful! A neat trim is OK but the wooly smelly mammoth caves of the 70's are not my cup up tea any more.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    As a child of the 70's I am quite familiar with pubic hair on women. I had them shave bald back then and wouldn't consider a dance or sex with a bushy woman. Nothing wrong with it, but only cats are supposed to gack up furballs, not guys lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    OOOooohhhhhhh.......pubic furballs!!!!!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If in a nude club, I like it bald. However if dancing in a topless club, I find it a bit exciting if a hot dancer has a little bit of a landing strip is showing above her bikini bottom while on stage.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Bring Back A Bush? George Bush? Jenna Bush? We have already seen Jenna's. Ain't staying around to see George's. [view link] Aw Hell....It's Friday.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Small landing strip can be fun.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    So @Poledancer83, what did you decide to do?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    You should draw a little triangle down there with eyebrow pencil and do a market test.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion