tuscl

2 things you never want to here from a stripper

bang69
North Carolina
Sunday, February 22, 2015 7:41 PM
I was at PP in Columbia SC last night with some friends of mine. I was getting a champagne dance from a hot little spinner. All of a sudden I herd another stripper next to us say to her customer. It gets bigger right. A few hrs later I was back in the champagne room with another hot spinner. As we were walking in another stripper & her customer were walking out. We herd the other stripper say to her customer. Its ok that you couldn't get it up. I enjoyed the time we spent up here. Ok gang add on to this.

34 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    "I'm pregnant" "You fucked me raw"
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Hell yea you don't want to here that either
  • seyes
    9 years ago
    "I really need to go to the potty" (before a lap dance) "I get terrible asthma attacks" (during a lap dance) "I like fixing cars more than giving dances" (during a lap dance)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    "I hope my diarrhea doesn't come back" "Yay! My period started! " (while grinding you)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    "You can't give someone herpes by blowing them can you?"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! LOL!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    How about "I forgot to wipe!"?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Is it in yet?" "I gag easily." "The bouncer is my boyfriend."
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    i got VD
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Bang69 - At any Platinum Plus club the 2 things I don't want to hear are Champagne & Room. Way to pricy for me. I hope you meant that you went to the couch room.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I think those sores on my bottom are just razor burn!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The club is tracking your phone via its power signature!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dancer: It gets bigger, right? Me: I just took a shower. Haven't you heard of shrinkage? Dancer: It shrinks? Me: like a scared turtle. [view link]
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    "I use to be a guy before my surgery!"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I was negotiating OTC (not price, but talking the stripper in to it) one time and the stripper went to the dressing room. About 20 min she ran out all giddy saying "I just got my period! That's great because the guy was a real jerk." Needless to say I called it a night after that comment.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Its OK if you don't have a condom, I think everything has cleared up!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, no need to give up under those circumstances.? When my DS said she her period on one of our dates, I simply pointed out to her that her mouth wasn't bleeding. She agreed.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    It's yours
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "If the baby is white, then it's yours." "Don't worry, if I have your baby, the lawyers can figure it out."
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I shit my pants
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Talk about jesus
  • impala
    9 years ago
    When your in me I feel nothing!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Damn, my period just started.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have anel leakage
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Can you loan me some money
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    "I'm not that kind of dancer" This was said to me by a dancer that offered to do a private show that was just like at the club. I said I preferred to have more fun if I was going to pay for a private show. That was her response.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    twice to the champagne at plat, plus in Columbia? wow - you must have lots of money to spare. I agree w/shadow, for that club I don't want to ever hear those words when I'm in that club.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Shadow the first round of dances was in the couch room. the second was in the champagne room
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ @bang69 -- I've done more Champagne room visits there than I care to admit. But dear god, I swear I'm a way better man because of it. Now I can say I'm back to getting civvie ass on the regular. Goes to show, if you're not willing to spend at it you're not willing to win at it.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "Your credit card was declined." "Your other credit card was declined."
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the big tip, oh, by the way, there is a camera over your shoulder.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "I'm a cop." "Remember me? I work with your wife at my other job."
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    From two guys talking, "Did you hear "name" got a sexual disease here?". You have to be careful." "You can't touch there." "That will be ten extra to touch." "I want a tip." " I need the money in advance." moments later if you paid " wait right here. I'll be right back."
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "You fuck like my dad."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion