tuscl

Getting change back in clubs

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Does it happen to you that often times you get all $1s in change at SCs (e.g. when you pay your cover; etc) – it’s kinda annoying to me a bit since I’m not one to do much stage tipping – sure I can always tell them not to give me all $1s back; but you’d think they would ask – I assume they give you all $1s for you to spend it stage tipping – and the clubs that give you $2 bills – wtf?

24 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm a big stage tipper, so I prefer to have $1s back. There have been a couple of clubs that the $2 bills change, I absolutely hate that shit.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I just give them to dancers when I get LDs or whatever. Make them count the cash.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Obviously the change is given to you in small bills for tipping. Restaurants do the same thing. If it really bothers you, do what I do. I always go with plenty of 1s, 5s, 10s & 20s but nothing larger. So I rarely have to get change.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Most strippers won't or can't make change. It's helpful to have some small bills
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    That bugs me too. From a 20 for a beer, get 15 ones back.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    We like the change plus we always get another $60 or so in ones as soon as we pay the cover and then go to the bar for more throughout the night. A lot more convenient than having to ask for all ones at walmart or somewhere when you get cash back. None of the clubs we've been to give $2 bills.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    Oh and the $20 for a beer.....we save our $20's for LD's. When the waitress brings us drinks I just peel off exact change plus a tip from our stack of ones. No change ever needed.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I always go to the club with $10-$20 in ones in my shirt pocket and $100-$250 in tens and twenties in a pants pocket (depending on whether the club is dances-only or has a VIP). Because I tip a lot at the stage, I appreciate getting ones in change from the door guy or waitress. I always assume that strippers can't/won't make change.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I work with one woman who refuses to give guys back change after a lap dance. Has that ever happened to anyone?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ @Diva How about all the time... I always get singles now for change now. Nothing more annoying than only having $20 bills when you want to give a $5 or even $10 tip.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I don't know why dancers feel such a sense of entitlement to a guys lap dance change. It's totally ridiculous I can imagine these girls throwing a fit at the grocery store if the cashier said she would be keeping their change! I just sweetly ask the customer if would like change and more often than not they give it to me. Some dancers can't see past the next ten minutes much less think about making a guy happy so he comes back. NOT brilliant;)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    What I hate is getting incorrect change.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    When the 1s start to accumulate, I just use them for my next round or two of drinks. In the clubs that I frequent the drinks are fairly pricey, so that eats up the pile pretty quickly.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't get all that annoyed by it. Even the one club I visit which hands out $2 bills, I only ever get one at the most there when I pay my cover and I know to spend it at some point in that particular visit. Which reminds me, one of my previous visits there, I didn't spend it and I still have it in a drawer in my desk at home.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just ask for your change in bigger bills. I do when I've got enough small bills and never had a club refuse.

I despise $2 bills, and dancers who won't make change. However, I just bring lots of bills in many denominations to the club (1, 5, 20, and 100) so there is rarely an issue.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Since most all my visits are spontaneous, I don't "prepare" cash. I rarely keep more than a $20 on me. I'll stop at an ATM before entering the club and there, get more $20's. So at those times, I prefer the singles in change.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: Same here. I carry just a few bucks in cash most of the time, and hit an outside ATM if I'm going to a club. Even if I get $300, it's always all 20's. I hate having dancers give change if I don't want to tip, so I don't mind singles, 5's and 10's when I buy a drink with a 20.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I hit the ATM for 20's too, and prefer getting singles/fives back. Sometimes I have to ask for singles back. Occasionally I'll wind up with more than I want, but usually if I buy my next drink or two with them along with tipping a few girls on stage I wind up back to a reasonable amount.

On the subject of girls not giving back change: I always appreciate when girls ask if I need change, even if they know full well I don't. It's not a complete deal breaker, but girls who assume it's a tip are much less likely to get repeat business and are almost ruled out of any future intentional tips (ie, If I do get another dance I'll give her exact change, and certainly not give her an extra bill)
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    When paying a stripper for dances, if I don't have exact change and don't intend to tip, I always first ask if she has the change I need before I hand her the money. For example, if she did $30 in dances, and all I have is 20s, I would never just hand her two 20s and assume she'll give me $10 back. It sounds like that's what guys are doing with the woman Diva describes, and I'm not surprised that a stripper would just keep the money. Whenever I ask first, if she doesn't have the change on her, she always just gets it from the bar or whatever.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Tell the bartender or waitress you want fives. Never had an issue.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I *ask* for ones in change. I *intend* to tip.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    We usually only have a wad of $20's when we go but I make sure we have all denominations after we get there. I'll go to the bar and get some ones, fives and tens. Having a huge stack of ones is a plus. Pays for drinks and keeps my wife well supplied. I'd never ask a dancer for change because I would never expect them to give any. Even if they had it I'd expect a standard "sorry but I don't have change" assuming you'll let them keep it all.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Last Saturday a stripper came up to me and asked if I had a $100 bill for 5 20's. I'm still scratching my head.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    I know a girl who would trade five 20's for $100. She says it makes it easier to hang onto her money because she's less likely to spend a $100 bill. To her, a $100 is more valuable than five $20's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion