tuscl

Your favorite stripper age

MrDeuce
Illinois
Friday, February 13, 2015 6:13 PM
What age is most attractive to you in the club? When I was 40, I was probably most attracted to 18- to 24-year-olds. Now that I'm 60, I gravitate to 25- to 35-year-olds, sometimes to women of 40 or even more. My current favorites are about 26, 27, 33, and 38. I have almost nothing to talk about with a girl in her teens. (JS69, no criticism whatsoever is intended of your 19-year-old DS.)

29 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    22-26
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's easy. 19.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Don't ask, don't make one up.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Early twenties are probably the hottest but I think 30-35ish might be the best age. They can still be plenty hot enough but also are a little more experienced and provide much better dances. I'm 30 and while I can appreciate a hot 21 year old grinding on me, there's just a little something extra about a hot 35 year old. Of course, two of my favorite dancers that are in their mid thirties and have kids still have amazing bodies: no cellulite/stretch marks, firm tits, and soft skin. In my experience the girls in their thirties seem to care more about making sure I enjoy myself as opposed to them only caring about making money.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    44, with all the attributes described by footballguy above. She is a genuine GILF!
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    It depends on what I am looking for one any particular night. For conversation, you can't beat women in their 30s. They are also capable of being very sensual. On the other hand, for sheer lechery its hard to resist a cute girl on either side of 20. I am less concerned about age than style. The harder they try to look like "typical" strippers (make up, hair, bling, tats, outfits, super heels, etc.), the less appeal for me. Rather, I am always a sucker for the non-conformist stripper--someone who has a unique style or way of carrying herself. I have found these types of characters at all ages.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    With me its more how she looks and her attitude than age. I've seen 30 somethings that were hot and 20 somethings that were not and vice versa. My club faves range from 21 to 36. As far as a favorite age I would say around 30. They know the end is near and they try harder to please.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm with JS69 on this one currently the hottest stripper I know is 19 years old but god damn she fucks a conversation up. That said typically 21-26
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    18-36. Latest flame is 20.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Physically, I like 18-24. For conversation I prefer late 20s.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's why 19 is best. 1. Fully developed as a woman. 2. No time for gravity (or kids usually) to damage natures beauty. 3. Relatively unused in most circumstances. Wouldn't you usually choose a new car over a used one for the same price. 4. If your an older guy, sex with you will be better than the young guys she has been with because of your experience and appreciation of her youth. 5. They actually can be good conversationalists once you get to know them but you do sometimes have to keep the discussion to topics they like. A small price to pay.
  • victor2
    9 years ago
    I largely agree with MrDeuce, my favorite are late 30's to early 40's
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    6. 19 y/o girls are sexually experimental....i.e....do stuff they might not do when they're older
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    mikey, absolutely true. Can't believe I forgot that one. Here's 7. They are so young that they dont know or care about the VIP rules.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    I avoid 18-21 year old strippers . Too immature and young acting. (Still treating the strip club like its a dance party). 23 years is a good age. Just young enough and willing to go the extra mile.........
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Looks-wise, I prefer a hot 18-20 year old, intelligence-wise, I prefer late 20s to early-mid 30s.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    18 - 60. If she's hot, she's hot. Of course, many are not.
  • Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    Cougars
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't know, because I do not ask their ages. I suspect the ones I consider my favorites at the moment are either late 20's or early 30's.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Too much of a mood thing to really answer. If a dancer catches my eye and holds my attention, whether through grinding or through conversation, she's the one for me at that moment.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Early 20's. For body wise, you can't isually beat a girl in her early 20's. After that, or after having kids, a woman's body can really deteriorate. Like some one else said, for conversation, a girl in her 30's is best I've found. But, as a general guideline, a stripper has a shelf life of early 20's to mid 30's I've ound. I've meet women who strip on their 40's. But, they really shouldn't be stripping anymore, imo.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    25-35. They are still hot but can hold a conversation.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Nothing beats the youthful beauty of a 19 or 20 y/o. Fresh, firm and fine. For me, its difficult to make a connection with them due to the age difference. Plus, the young honeys are too busy making bank to want to sit and listen to some fugly middle aged dude run some OTC BS on them. I prefer in their upper 20's or early 30's. Man, those young honeys are fine though.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    18-21. They're hotter, they give better dances, and they are the most fun to hang out and talk with. Most of my favorites leave the biz by about age 22. The lifers who stay around past their mid-20s may be nice people but usually strike me as kind of sad.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    . Gotta go with Lone_wolf, chandler, JS69. Under 22 and of course with a good head over the shoulders. Just can't beat that. They're so rare that many TUSCLers may not even know what the experience is like. But I enjoy cheerful dancers of all ages.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m 45 y/o buy have always been attracted to older women (30+) since I was a young boy. I like women that look and act like a women – I’m not attracted to girls. I like curves and often times older women have more curves – I also like slow sensual dancing which is more common w/ older dancers vs energizer-bunny young dancers. Often times older dancers know how to better treat and engage a custy – young dancers are often too aloof and often too much into themselves and what they want vs providing you what you want. Looks being equal – I’ll def take a 30 y/o over a 20 y/o and enjoy getting dances from dancers even in their early 40s as long as they still look good to me – and often times I will not get dances from very young dancers even if they look good either b/c they just look too young which I don’t find attractive; or the way they carry themselves turns me off.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Age alone isn't as important as personality, looks or willingness to fuck me. The MILF I'm seeing occasionally is 35. The Fuck Machine is early 20s. The Dream Cocksucker is I think 19 or 20; she isn't allowed to drink yet. My ATF was 26 the last time we were together.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I like the ones who are still young enough to not have become cyncial and jaded lifers. This gets harder as they get older unless they done something besides stripping. Doubt I'd ever go over 35.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    25 to 30, ideally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion