tuscl

Your oldest stripper

MrDeuce
Illinois
To the best of your knowledge, who was the oldest stripper to give you a private dance or other ITC attention?

I've gotten great dances from a couple of 46-year-olds. One of them was a very fit and shapely Hungarian woman who certainly aimed to please in the lap dance area. Afterward another, much younger dancer sat with me and said "Do you realize she's 46 years old?" I said "So? She gives better dances than many women half her age!" I thought her question was unnecessarily bitchy. After all, I had already had my fun -- it's not like she was going to cause me to suffer buyer's remorse.

26 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    As far as dances, probably 45. However I have stage tipped a dancer in her 50's and if I really wanted to, could get dances. I've passed on that. I have a few other younger dancers trying to get dances keeping me busy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A 42 y/o AA dancer – she was in good shape - plus more often than not people of color age much better.

She was in good shape and pretty firm – natural Ds with huge constantly erect hard nipples (yum yum) and a great natural round ass with wide hips – she was def a WOMAN and her dances and treatment were excellent and IME better than 95% of dancers in their 20s.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Early 50s I think.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Nothing too crazy, I think like maybe 32.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    10 years older than me. I was 29 and she was 39. That was some of the best chemistry I have ever experienced.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    46 for me. A very pretty woman from Grafton, West Virginia. To look at her, you wouldn't have thought she was over 30.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    42. but I recently got a very enjoyable lap dance from a hot 41yo.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Christal and for those of you that don't remember her put her name in the search box.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    No clue

But I don't think I've ever gotten a dance from a dancer who was 30 or older
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    38 and shes a fucknut
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    shes pissed off dancers so numbers can tumble
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    TD - She wants to retire by 40. So that only gives you 2 more years to marry her and get her out of that shitty club.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Shad she cant do anything else except give bubble baths
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Shadow did u hear about the Russian she pissed off,revenge sex is the best.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I haven't been in contact with her in many months. The reports I get about the club is that prices are up and mileage is down. Unless you live there, there is no longer any reason to go there.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    check out mr business man awoeho he leads a wild wild life
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You lost me "awoeho"? Why can't you ever just say what you mean?
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Oldest was 46, and she gave a really good dance.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I once banged a 60-something dancer at my favorite club. At least that's how old I suspect she was. She was the bartender at my favorite club before they switched to a BYOB format and just continued to work there. The oldest who openly admitted her age was 53, although whether that really was her age, I don't know.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    For me, it was Toronto sweetie. She dumped me over a year ago. I think that she would be 44 now.

Beautiful woman and a champion performer. We had a good run together, longer than I would ever dreamed possible. Spent lotsa buck$ on that woman..........no regrets.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The oldest one I know of was 51. I would have guessed 35, but she told me she was 51 and had 4 grown children. Very thin with nice C cup boobs. Yes, I fucked her.

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't know since I don't make a point of asking ages, but I like em young. The oldest I've known the age of was 31. She was my former ATF before I met the DS, but she didn't look a day over 25.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The oldest I *know* of, with whom I've had ITC or OTC sex of some variety, is 35.

The oldest I've *seen* was in her 60s.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Danced with a stripper once who was at least 50. Decent grind, but attempts at GFE were pretty fake.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    I have no idea on the ages of most girls I've been with. Unless it's obvious they are in their 20's.

I will say this, The club lifestyle, drinking, smoking, staying up late, all the drama, and unfortunately the drug scene that comes with working at a strip club tends to make girls age faster. It can be a tough lifestyle. Hard on a person. So some of the girls that I think are older may actually be younger than I think.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Proven to me 39, in Key West, late 80's early 90's. I still see her around at times, but she must have doubled her weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion