tuscl

Happy Birthday, Shadowcat.

snowtime
Georgia
Monday, January 12, 2015 9:31 PM
Happy Birthday to Shadowcat. Thanks for your many contributions to TUSCL.

27 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Oh it's Cat's B-Day... Well then Happy Birthday to Shadow. Thanks for the contribution and awesome advice.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Classic
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Congrats Shadowcat
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    No shit? It's the big man's birthday ??? Dude, have an absolutely wonderful birthday !!!!!! And get yo' sef some o' dat sweet pussy. You deserve it. I hope them ladies are being extra sweet to you today and throwing you a party. Congratulations !!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Live Long and Prosper. \\ //
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Congrats SC from your buddy the other side of the pond.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, hope the next year of your life brings you a definitive DS, even though you won't share sex stories. That car was a nice birthday present.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I've had the good fortune of sharing Shadowcat's birthday with him in a club a few times and a good time was had by all. Most of the strippers come by for a piece of cake and to hang out for awhile. Just hope you learned your lesson about the one lap dance per year you pulled off a few years ago! Happy birthday my friend!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Thank you all. It's #73 but I won't be partying today. Home Depot is here doing a remodel on my kitchen. My kids are going to celebrate with me this coming Sunday. Saturday I'll hit Follies to celebrate. The manager has already promised me a free VIP room.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Happy birthday, shadow! Strippers, a new car and a Home Depot house call all in a single week! Man, you are living large. Best wishes for many more.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Happy birthday, bud. Keep living the dream!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadow
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Happy birthday!
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Congrats Shadowcat
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I can only hope to be having as much fun as you when/if I hit your age!!! Happy B-day and wishing you many many more BBBJs (they do the body good :))
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Still a young man! Happy Birthday, sir
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Happy Birthday ShadowCat, my you live long and keep on clubbing and doing OTC's. SJG
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I'd come buy you a beer, but you don't drink... I'd recommend a fun dancer but you know them all... I'd give you tips on pussy inspection, but your already certified OBGYN... Screw it... I'll just wish you a happy birthday, may the retro ejac flow forever! Bubba
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Happy B-Day Godfather
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Happy Birthday SC!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Holy fuck! Another birthday for shadowcat? The old bastard has had enough of them.........stop counting.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Happy Birthday, Shadowcat! Have a good time letting the dancers blow out your candle!
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    Congrats! You're what I want to be when I grow up. (I'm only six years behind you. lol.)
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    Happy belated birthday Shadowcat. This would have been on time but it fell under the car seat and got covered by Big Mac wrappers. I think that stain on the corner is Big Mac "special sauce" but I'm not sure. Sending latex gloves just in case. . .
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Belated birthday greetings, shadowcat! Your success as a 73-year-old pussy hound gives great hope to us mere 60-year-olds!
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Belated Happy Birthday- May your post remod celebration be one that wet dreams are made of!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Happy birthday, shadow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion