Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Birthday, Shadowcat.

snowtime
snowtimeVIP11618

Georgia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Happy Birthday to Shadowcat. Thanks for your many contributions to TUSCL.

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Oh it's Cat's B-Day... Well then Happy Birthday to Shadow. Thanks for the contribution and awesome advice.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Classic

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Congrats Shadowcat

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

No shit? It's the big man's birthday ??? Dude, have an absolutely wonderful birthday !!!!!! And get yo' sef some o' dat sweet pussy. You deserve it. I hope them ladies are being extra sweet to you today and throwing you a party.

Congratulations !!!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Live Long and Prosper. \ //

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Congrats SC from your buddy the other side of the pond.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

SC, hope the next year of your life brings you a definitive DS, even though you won't share sex stories. That car was a nice birthday present.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

I've had the good fortune of sharing Shadowcat's birthday with him in a club a few times and a good time was had by all. Most of the strippers come by for a piece of cake and to hang out for awhile. Just hope you learned your lesson about the one lap dance per year you pulled off a few years ago!

Happy birthday my friend!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thank you all. It's #73 but I won't be partying today. Home Depot is here doing a remodel on my kitchen. My kids are going to celebrate with me this coming Sunday. Saturday I'll hit Follies to celebrate. The manager has already promised me a free VIP room.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Happy birthday, shadow! Strippers, a new car and a Home Depot house call all in a single week! Man, you are living large. Best wishes for many more.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Happy birthday, bud. Keep living the dream!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Happy Birthday Shadow

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Happy birthday!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Congrats Shadowcat

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I can only hope to be having as much fun as you when/if I hit your age!!!

Happy B-day and wishing you many many more BBBJs (they do the body good :))

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Still a young man! Happy Birthday, sir

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Happy Birthday ShadowCat, my you live long and keep on clubbing and doing OTC's.

SJG

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I'd come buy you a beer, but you don't drink... I'd recommend a fun dancer but you know them all... I'd give you tips on pussy inspection, but your already certified OBGYN... Screw it... I'll just wish you a happy birthday, may the retro ejac flow forever!

Bubba

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Happy B-Day Godfather

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Happy Birthday SC!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Holy fuck! Another birthday for shadowcat? The old bastard has had enough of them.........stop counting.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Happy Birthday, Shadowcat! Have a good time letting the dancers blow out your candle!

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

Congrats! You're what I want to be when I grow up. (I'm only six years behind you. lol.)

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

Happy belated birthday Shadowcat. This would have been on time but it fell under the car seat and got covered by Big Mac wrappers. I think that stain on the corner is Big Mac "special sauce" but I'm not sure. Sending latex gloves just in case. . .

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Belated birthday greetings, shadowcat! Your success as a 73-year-old pussy hound gives great hope to us mere 60-year-olds!

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Belated Happy Birthday- May your post remod celebration be one that wet dreams are made of!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Happy birthday, shadow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement