tuscl

The Changing Face of TUSCL

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, January 10, 2015 5:23 PM
Maybe it's the New Year, but we have several new members - welcone. But where are some of the old guys? where is Juice

15 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm missing the ascerbic wit of SlicSpic.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm thinking Juice had an epiphany
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I always thought he was more of a telecaster guy
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^lol......have you seen his fingers? I don't think he is able to play guitar..
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Where's alucard? Oh ahem, I forgot.... My motherfuckin' faggot LMN - I miss his day dreams!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    @ Gawker: Slick posted five comments yesterday.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    My theory is Juice ran away with Jackie and they are living happily ever after...
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Other than SS, I think the rest are on my list, and, I haven't missed them!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Like strippers, many TUSCL-ers are like a revolving door. U never know whether they're coming or going. Very flakey atmosphere.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Oh and you know life happens outside of TUSCL'ERS forum... So there's that.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    At the end of the day, it's all about the reviews. The active forum members represent a small fraction of the people who use TUSCL.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I think some of those "new members" are the folks you're calling out as missing. I did quite enjoy the Spic view on the world tho.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    I am as old as they come, and I only partake in the hobby while traveling. I will be in Tampa this week and will check out the scene there. Reviews will follow but I dont do much in the Discussions area. The only Juice I remember is Orange.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    I am as old as they come, and I only partake in the hobby while traveling. I will be in Tampa this week and will check out the scene there. Reviews will follow but I dont do much in the Discussions area. The only Juice I remember is Orange.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – Juice *has* been kinda quiet for the last couple of months – perhaps he has “matured” or hooked up w/ a female Juice. I had forgotten that one of my fave TUSCLers, Superdude; had also been kinda quiet for a while but he did post recently. Steve229 is M.I.A. – maybe he is about town showing off his toy (SB). I’m probably missing others but can’t remember right now. But overall it seems the board has been pretty active the last few weeks which is good for those of us regulars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion