tuscl

New England Patriots

Sunday, January 4, 2015 10:33 AM
New England Patriots is going to be the Superbowl Champion this year no matter you like it or not lol

37 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Three penalties for this post: 1. Incorrect use of the verb, "to be." Instead of "is going to," "will be," would have been correct grammar. 2. Incorrect spelling of "Superbowl." It's correctly spelled, "Super Bowl," as two words. 3. Incorrectly predicting the Patriots. Precise penalties to be determined by TUSCL membership. Feel free to cast your votes:
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    I thought being criticize for using correct grammar in a video game forum was ridiculous before, but your comment really take it a whole other level. I didn't proof read my comment or try to use correct grammar because I didn't think anyone will give a damn in a strip club list review website but apparently I was wrong. You are correct about the #1 and #2 except #3. I am a die hard Patriots fan and the only team that can give the Patriots any hard time is the Seattle Seahawk and they weren't the same Super Bowl Champion as before. Now penalize me all you want TUSCLERS, but the fact that New England Patriots will be the Super Bowl Champion is undeniable.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    RAIDERS... will be bowl champs next year.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    As a Pats fan myself, I hope you're right. My favorite club is pretty close to the Foxboro stadium and the crowd after the game is usually comprised of big spenders and the "party" atmosphere is palpable. And most of them can spell and use correct grammar. Always a pleasure.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    I have a better chance of getting my dick sucked by every strippers I've ever come across than the Raiders ever EVER going to the Super Bowl.....Also the Cowgirls are gonna lose to the Lions, so there goes your hope and dream.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Xeinok may be new and his grammar is certainly less than stellar, but nonetheless that post was a clear indication of both his strong intellect and good character. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Spelling and good grammar are the hallmarks of TUSCL. The ignoramuses post on: [view link]
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    Let's face it. The only reason you guys were being so harsh on me because I am a die hard Patriots fan.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The Steelers will win the Super Bowl. But not this year.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    Holy Cows I just realized that Club Goer have a Seattle Seahawk profile picture. All your comments are now invalid and I guess it don't bother me anymore.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, I agree that they are jealous and they should be. After all, over the last 14 years, we have had: (1) a winning season each and every year, (2) 13 years with playoff appearances; and (3) 5 Superbowl appearances, including 3 rings. And the only reason that at least some of those stats aren't even better is because Brady was injured one of those years and out for the entire season, though it should be noted that even then the Pats won 11 games. So Pats fans have had 14 straight years of good football and start every season with hope, knowing that their team will contend. How many fans of other teams can say that? ;)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, Your comment should be correctly phrased, ". . .Club Goer HAS a Seattle Seahawk. . ." Maybe you're not native-English speaking. Or are you just a slow learner?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Any given Sunday. I like the Pats chances okay, but at best they're a 25% chance to win it all right now.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Why we all should hate the Patriots. 1. Bill Belichick. He's an anti-social excuse for a human being. Even Jack Bauer wouldn't be able to extract information from him at a press conference. 2. Tom Brady. (Mr. Perfect). You do know he is really gay. He only married a supermodel to cover that fact up. 3. They cheat. Nuff said.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lmfao The New England Cheaters? Let us know when you wake up from your delusional dream. Better yet don't bother coz we don't give a shit.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    blah blah blah with the they cheat bullshit all teams did it /do it they have won more games since. Though I understand if you root for a team like the Browns or Lions you would hate teams that win often. Jealousy is a stinky cologne. [view link] [view link]
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    STFU with the spygate and cheating shit. If we are such a cheating team then how come that one year when we had a perfect season and ended up losing to the shitty Giants?? We should have been able to cheat our way to Super Bowl every year then? Also I did that on purpose to get on your nerve club goer.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    "Nationwide is on your side" "Chicken parm, you taste so good" "Peyton Manning sure sounds gay"
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    In think the Pats will fly through the playoffs, but beating Seattle in the Super Bowl will be a big challange. I hope they do it, but it wont be easy! Knightline
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I think ravens could be a hard out if the Pats oline plays as bad as it has in some games at least the starters are healthy so it may be fine but ravens strength is its d line and line backers.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I will cheer for the Patriots under one circumstance only: if they play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    and what makes you think the pats will play the seahawks? I think the packers can take them out. packers-pats in a high scoring super bowl.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    It doesnt matter if it is gonna be Pats vs Seahawk or Packers...Nobody and I mean nobody can beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl this year.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Let's see now... The Patsies split with division rivals, Buffalo (9-7) and Miami (8-8). Lost to a non-playoff KC (9-7) and playoff GB (12-4). Not terrible. But always remember that year, not so long ago, not losing a single game, heading to the "Superbowl" (XLII) at 18-0, and losing to a NY Giants team coming in at 10-6. They were a 12 point favorite, those Patsies. The Patsies then followed that dismal performance in "Superbowl" (XLVI) losing, once again to the Giants, who came in 9-7. Yes sir, "Nobody and I mean nobody can beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl this year." Final curtain will fall February 1, 2015.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The Pats had a rocky start in September, but they rolled like gangbusters from October onward, beating Indy, Denver and Cincinnati, all playoff teams. The Pats only split with Buffalo because they conceded a meaningless last game of the season (already clinching homefield throughout) by benching Brady during the second half and not playing many of their other starters at all. Now I'll give you the Greenbay game. The Pats went into their house and got beat, straight up. We'll see if the same results stand on a neutral field during the Superbowl, since my money is on both teams meeting up again for the big game.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    at least the Giants is not in the playoff this year for god sakes
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol, everyone picks the Patriots every year, they haven't won the title in 11 years, and they haven't won since Spygate. It's very interesting that the Patriots won their titles when Brady hasn't entered his prime yet. The Seahawks will win it again this year.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I just want to see a good game. If I had to pick, Pack, Panthers, Ravens, in that order.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    I think the Pats will play the Seahawks as I don't think Green Bay can beat them in Seattle. If GB had the home field, then I'd probably favor the Pack. Pats have their best team since 2004 - nobody in the AFC will beat them in Foxboro. OF course, it's a game and anyone can win! :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Knight, Didn't Buffalo just beat them in Foxboro?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    "....nobody in the AFC will beat them in Foxboro." Knightline, the Ravens beat the Pats 2 times in the playoffs in Foxboro (09 season wildcard round, 12 season conference championship). Only a botched field goal by Ravens in closing minutes prevented them form upsetting the Pats (2011 season) a 3rd time. All teams start the playoffs at 0-0.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think some of you guys have jinxed the Patriots.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Clubber, the Pats played mostly backups in their last game and benched Brady for the second half. The Pats had already clinched the #1 seed in the AFC, so there was no point in putting their starts at risk.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mikey, Hope you'er correct.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    you're. I hate typos, but without an edit feature, we live with it.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Yes, the Pats have lost in Foxboro int he playoffs - mostly to the Orioles, I mean the Ravens - but they are not as good now as they were then. Also, the Patriots are better now than they have been since their last Super Bowl win some 10 years ago. The game with Buffalo was for 'fun' so they rested their starters and didn't care about the score - and it was still close! They are now at full health (except for Mayo who is out for the year) and are much better than last year when they lost a close one on the road in the AFC finals. Clubber - I know you're a Dolphins fan but you have to face it - the Pats RULE THE AFC!!! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion