tuscl

On an OTC Mission...

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:45 PM
I went to a dive I used to frequent, it had been a long while since I dropped in. Fortunately the dancer I used to hang out with was there so we started hanging out again. Enter "new girl". I saw her on stage threw a few dollars and told her to come see me near the back. She did, and me and the "old dancer" were hanging out with "new girl". It was a slow night. Obviously I paid new girl for a few dances. (Old girl got charity too, but she in friend zone so we don't do dances). We hung out for three hours just talking shit about other customers and dancers. When old girl has to do her stage show I get the new girl to do dances for me. At one point I get up to the bathroom new girl smacks my ass, I tell her I'm charging her for it. So the mood was relaxed and fun to say the least. It a no contact club but new girl is doing her best to make it feel good playing with my hair, putting her tits in my face (Blah blah blah) It's a work nite so I have to get home before they close, I tell new girl I'm leaving (old girl is on stage). of course she starts telling me please don't go you're the only cool person here (SS) I said "no I'm going but I want to look at your rack one more time before I do so get on the pole and do your thing" After she's done, she gives me the stripper hug along with old girl who showed up as I was heading out the door. New girl never told me her real name just her stripper name, new girl never offered to give out her number or get mine. Old Girl did send me a text thanking me for showing up and said she had so much fun. But I do not want OTC with the "old girl" so please nobody suggest that. The reason why these girls work at this dive and not at PP Cola is because they say they will not do "extras" and therefore couldn't compete with other dancers (SS at its finest). There is no VIP in this dive or I would have worked it. I'd like to get OTC with this "new girl" and I'm just wondering how others would play this one out. Thanks in advanced for NOT posting typical crazyjoe, slauxpas, Dougster answers...

40 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    I dunno. Based on what you wrote it doesn't sound very promising. You might have to invest alot of time and $$$ to ultimately get some OTC action from this girl at this LM club.....but would it be worth it? With pussy being being more easily available at other clubs you've got to decide if the possible time & money commitment to this hunt is worth the non-guaranteed payoff.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I hear you @Lopaw. Problem is I'm pretty picky (I'm fromore SoCal) and the "pussy" I was going after at other clubs here in the Southeast was tre' expensive, Not sustainable, and that wasn't really a guarantee either. But I hear you. At the same time the strippers at this club can't be making that much money their clientele looks fucking broke to tell you the truth, so I'm wondering how much money is a lot of money to these strippers.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Plus, I'm going to spit mad game :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    GACAclub - I know the Columbia club scene pretty well. Other than the 2 PP clubs, the others are dives. I have a lifetime membership to the PP chain and I can tell you that the real reason your girls won't work at PP is because they won't hire them. Especially PP. PP West in not quite as bad. Their unwritten reason for not hiring black dancers is to keep out the drug trade.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    So as others won't get confused...these are white girls I'm talking about. I'm into thick (not fat, size 9/10 is good) slutty white chick's like Papi is into choclate.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Money. Offer her what you feel is a reasonable amount, and if she refuses, keep increasing the offer in $100 increments until she agrees or you reach your limit. Is there any stripper who won't do OTC for $1000?
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ What jackslash said. Just ask. All sex workers are used to being asked straight out for sex. If you connect in the right way, sometimes it's relatively free (it's never totally "free"). If you start getting OTC relatively free, just be aware that the free service might be cut off once your friend realizes she could be getting paid.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I agree with lopaw that this does not sound very promising. In this instance, I would not go with the direct approach and would just visit a lot establishing a comfort zone. Try to avoid asking for her number directly and wait for her to offer it to you.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    You could try asking her. It might be worthwhile to ask, after a suitable "courtship," if she'd prefer not to share with the club and just earn it directly. How do you generally approach dancers? I've done everything from directly asking if they fuck outside the club to hinting that it'd sure be nice to take a pretty girl like her out sometime, depending on the girl, club and situation. In general, the more direct approach, without being rude or insulting, works best for me.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Here we go again ! Some of you guys are on the right track and some are way off trying to buy this girl with money. My approach : #1get her away by herself in a dark corner. #2 (I realize it is a no touching club but that doesn't mean you can't touch her lol.) Be playful with her and start caressing her at the table whispering in her ear how fucking hot she is how beautiful she is and at some point after a couple visits tell her you would really like to fuck her. If she says no keep telling her how good you think she would be in bed. Throw CS at her (Custie Shit) until she gives in and you're headed to the hotel. Don't even mention money unless she asks. Just lay on the charm. She has already started laying it on you now give it back to her. I would be fucking her OTC in less than 3 or 4 visits to the club. There has not been one girl who I've wanted to fuck that I haven't got my dick in yet. But you git to let her know what you want slowly and convince her with CS.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I don't think you've spent enough time with her alone to really know how difficult it might be. Maybe you should go in on some night when "old girl" is not working and feel things out. Sounds like you enjoyed your time with her anyway, so even if you come up empty it won't be a completely wasted effort.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ @Jestrite thanks my goal will be to put it out there within the next one or two visits. I was tempted to do it that nite, I got the vibe that she was having a good time, but not the vibe where she trust me. Especially when I asked towards the end what her name was again, and she paused for a second, and said her stripper name again.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    If you think you'll get a no answer, how I would handle it, basically is use my eyes and hands to do the asking for me, more of my eyes doing the pushing and the hands doing the pulling. I've done it in the past and also my modus when I am driving and waiting for the light to turn green.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I'd fuck her in the club and see how things progress from there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IDK – I’m by no means an extras/OTC expert; but I think it’s a misconception that most dancers will do OTC or will do it for a particular price. Us men (and lopaw); will fuck a woman at first sight w/o even needing to know her name – women in “general” are like crockpots that take time to warm up (were we men/lopaw are instant microwaves). Many experienced OTCer PLs often comment on needing to establish some kind of a rapport w/ a dancer for a while so she can get to know and be more comfortable w/ the PL – makes sense this may be necessary or at least be helpful with a dancer that is not pro extras. Since you said it’s a no contact club – perhaps you can, at one point; suggest a private (non-sex) show OTC as a sorta halfway point and then take it from there. o/w – just take a trip to Detroit.- seems there are plenty of slutty thick whitegirls there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As “El Guapo” would say: “… You cannot force open the petals of a flower – when the flower is ready; it opens itself up to you …” The above line starts at ~1:50 into the clip: [view link]
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    @GACAclub My suggestion You need to keep going back and focusing on her only. Let her know that you want her and only her. That's what I do. I make them think at least that they are so hot and so beautiful that I don't want anyone else but them. I spend all my money on them. I turn on the "love machine" and pretty soon in just a few visits I am fucking her at the hotel. I kiss them and hug them make out with them nonstop DFK etc if the club doesn't say anything. I do as much touching and carressing and kissing as i can along with lots of sweet words in their ear. Like you are just so hot babe i would love to fuck you. Or babe i bet you are lots of fun in bed i just wanna fuck you so bad. I have OTC agreements in 3 different cities with 3 different girls and only one of the girls knows about the other 2. That's because I confide in her and get advice from her about the other 2. But she's cool with it and wants me to have fun. I have had lots of OTC over the years. Some I have had to fire and some I've lost track of but I'm doing OTC once a week now with the 3 and am working on a 4th but she has been the hardest yet to convince. I've been with her 3 times and we haven't got to the hotel yet. She is married with a 2 year old child and that is making it harder but I will score it won't be long.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^@Jestrite I'll go back and do exactly as much of that as I can. It a small small dive. The manager can see pretty much everything going on. But I'll do what I can till the tell me to stop. Unlike most clubs the best time for attack is probably the weekend that's when at least there more going on I won't attract attention to us.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @jest, Funny you mentioned that, there is one club where I visit this dancer, and she is a tough nut to crack, been seeing her for one year now and she already asked me go OTC but due to lack of money, or the shortness of it, because I was channeling to another dancer, I wandered away from her. But now, I am courting her real strong and she is responding again to the point where she would ask me out. Yesterday night I was with my CF doing the 'Love Machine' and she texted me to go her so we could have some fun. But my CF won't let me go, so there you go.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    @alabegonz I do have a rule that I only have one GFE in each town. The girls can get very jealous and you don't want to end up in a Lorena Bobbit situation. I would definitely pursue this other girl and keep her within close reach. One mistake I've made is not having a backup plan in case your CF bails on you.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I really think most of you make this too damn complicated. Just ask her the fucking question. Something like: "You are awesome, and I want to get together with you outside the club where we can be more intimate." The only possible answers are: 1. Yes. All you have to do is set up the specifics time place price. 2. No. I don't do that. Give up and move on. 3. Maybe. If this is the answer explore her conditions but beware that she may just be leading you on to get you to keep spending in her at the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ JS, We *are* PLs – I think you are expecting a bit too much from us :)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @JS69. Ya that's what I plan in doing next visit. I tried that before at this club and result #3 happened, but whatever. It's not like I'm afraid to ask but like any sale, you try to position for the "yes" as best as you can.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    And if course like any good sale....I'd like a mutually beneficial win-win situation. So it's not like I'm just looking at what I can scam.
  • Hubo_Hubad
    10 years ago
    For the money that you guys are talking about, you could fly to Asia and have a great GFE. Unfortunately for GACAclub, the girls won't be his type. They are exactly my type though.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I have a buddy in Asia specifically Taiwan who tells me the same thing almost every week but yeah not my type. even though Korean girls, thick ones and some Bisayan Filipinas will get me going.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve had a couple of buddies either live overseas for a while or mongered overseas and they will often say the U.S. sex industry is a waste by comparison.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    Very interesting, GACAclub. I hope you'll let us know what happens.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    @Papi I was in Barcelona Spain several years back in a very fine restaurant. I was sitting alone at a table and happened to notice a very beautiful young lady come in and she was seated alone as well. After about 15 or 20 minutes I figured no one would be joining her so I said what the heck. I went over to her table and struck up a conversation with her best I could not know in much Spanish. Within a little over an hour we were at her house fucking away. She got mad at me when I pulled out though and got some semen on her bed spread. So I agree sex in Europe is more available and less regulated than here in the US.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    GACA: Love you new avatar!!!!!!
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    I've simply said to a dancer I want to see, "Do you ever see guys outside the club and do them?" It's worked well for me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I just posted the same thing a few weeks ago. Some girls will not do OTC no matter what, and after my 3rd or 4th time seeing her at the club, with zero progress, I dumped her when a new dancer caught my eye. I've only seen the new girl once but I'm pretty sure she does OTC from her comments and being the most beautiful dancer I've ever been interested in, I'm going to pursue it. Moral: There's always new fish in the sea, and if you can't catch the one you want than cut bait and try another spot. DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THIS DANCER!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ @Rockstar. Yes, I just saw her the one time last week. I'll go in again this week and see if she OTC material. I don't plan on beating around the bush, going to get to the nitty gritty. It's a no contact dive, I only went in last week to see the old friend and throw some cash at her for Xmas. New girls is pretty hot, but not drop dead Kate Upton hot, so if she says "no" then no big deal. I have yet to do OTC (four months in to serious clubbing) and just wanted to pop that cherry, with a worthwhile dancer asap.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    on my way to the air dance no contact club tonight going to test @ranukam's theory. let you know house thing goes I suspect the girl that I'm looking and is under 21 because all I have seen her drink water, but if JS69 can do it at his age I like my odds.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^good luck
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    OP: "I'd like to get OTC with this "new girl" and I'm just wondering how others would play this one out." Have you read RickyBoy's The System?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "The girls can get very jealous and you don't want to end up in a Lorena Bobbit situation." Sorry, bro, can't help it. Lemme tell you a story. In this club, called Club A, there is one dancer (Dancer X) that I go to visit everytime when she sends me a text message. We've been friends for two years now and I like the way she treats me. Three weeks ago, a new dancer (Dancer Y) just got hired, she is one hell of a pretty dancer, but her beauty had no effect on me, until she started hanging out with me for no reason other than I-have-no-idea-why. Dancer X told me "Stay out of trouble" and I did agree to that so I stuck with Dancer X no matter what because I get good mileage from her. Dancer Y, knows very well she is one top shelf and she knows how to play the game well. She would always find a way to hang with me, and I couldn't help but buy at least one dance from her simply because I had to compensate her in one way or another. She would show me her photo album and tell me all about her private life and stuff I should not be knowing about. It's all in my head now, that useless junk, her game to fill my head about her that soon things will be in her favor. Most dancers in the club know I am Dancer X customer, but now Dancer Y is challenging that. Inside the booth, Dancer Y is doing her damn best to impress me, but I know later on when Dancer X pulls back on me with just a so-so lapdance, I will lose the one who gives awesome mileage. I agree what you said was right, but I can't help it when there are two lovely awesome bodies I am kissing in the booth.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Two dancers enter, one PL is kicked to the curb ; )
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    so here was my night....I showed up and the new girl at least pretending to be excited to see me. but then got the old dancer for me and the old dancer was hanging out. I tried to get the new girl interested, asked for dances, but the new girl was not interested at, all she seemed content at not making money, and hang around with some very broke ass mothrfuckers. Entered dancer X. She's actually pretty cute I used to get dances from her but she's sort of on the thin side. Anyway dancer X ask me to smoke weed with her on Christmas and got my number and apparently we have a date for today. After the club closed I hung out with the old dancer had breakfast OTC, but the new dancer was nowhere to be seen. so I figure it is a failed mission because I didn't reach my ojective but on the other hand I had two different dancers after my dick. why is it always the girls you don't WAnt that pay attention to you, and want your dick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion