tuscl

TANNING

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:02 PM
I went tanning on my way to work and did a lot better than I usually do. Is a tanned ass that important to you guys?

49 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    It would be about 28th on my list of reasons to buy a dance.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I've never considered it important whether they got a tan or not. If it makes you feel better, do it, but don't overdo it, because that's nasty in the long run.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep I like them tan not pale, but I prefer natural tan.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I prefer them tanned, but like motor it's not high on my priority list.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Tans don't matter to me. But every stripper I know wants to be tanned.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Doesn't really matter to me, but super pale or over tanned is a serious turn off to me
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It doesn't do anything for me. However, if it makes you feel better about yourself, that attitude will come across to the guys. But whatever you do, please do not ever never ever even think about the possibility of doing a spray on tan. Never.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I think its probably a coincidence. There might be some guys who subconsciously find tanned girls more attractive, but for the most part as long as you aren't too pale or too tanned its pretty much irrelevant. I know I've never seen a girl and thought to my self "oooh, look at the tan on that bitch, I gotta get me some of that." Moving on to a related subject, stay the fuck away from the self tanner shit. I'm sure there's some types/brands that don't, but a lot of those rub off onto customer shirts/pants/hands. Personally, that's a one-strike and you're out offense for me. I would be surprised if others had much leniency for that shit either. That's one that extends to pretty much everything; if its likely to linger on the customer, leave it out.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Depends on the girl. I like ethnic girls so the tan isn't relevant, but on white girls a tan can be attractive if not over done. I disagree with Motorhead though; I have it somewhere around 10th.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I like tan... But also a Pale girl is hot. Especially a red head.... Pale and fire red hair... MMMM. I am sure it was just a fine ass and not the tan that helped you have a good night.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like a tan girl. I agree with stay the hell away with the self tanner spray and lotion
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    It doesn't matter a whole lot to me. It's dark in most clubs. It can be hard to tell if someone has a really nice tan or not. But I will say that, (at least for me) I really don't like a pale girl at all. Pale is a turn off to me. So, go figure. Every guy has their own preferences.
  • lookingforpink
    10 years ago
    Like others, it is not a huge consideration, but it is part of the total package and I prefer a tanned ass over a pale one of similar size and shape. Gives a 'toned' appearance.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    "That's a one strike and you're out for me" lol ok I'll definitely stay away from the spray tans. I've never had one I heard it gets all over everything.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im of Irish blood so im always looking for creamy white skin bitches
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    In the winter I'm sometimes attracted to a chick with tan lines which have usually been acquired by travel. Just looking at how the bikini covered certain points adds to the allure.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im attraction to a bitch that lets me cum n her pussy whole
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Well Dive, I'm sure that you don't want to look like this. :)[view link]
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    tan lines are a turn on for most guys. sub-consciously, we think we get to see only what God gets to see.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Tan is fine...as long as it doesn't rub off on my pants!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Depends on the girls coloring. I tend to go for pale girls more, but a lot of guys want the blonde, huge fake tits, blonde and tan look.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think a tan is sexy – but I don’t go to the club thinking “I want a girl w/ a nice tan” – it just happens to grab more of my attention. But not having a tan is not necessarily a deal breaker.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Not high on my list. I just prefer them to look healthy whether that is pale or tanned.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    No, I would not pay attention to her tan. I'm going to like the way she is dressed and made-up, and the ways she lets me interact with her. SJG
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I like pink pussy not blue waffles
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I prefer khaki to tan but that's just me.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Healthy tan, yes. Super dark, obvious tan creases in areas where the tanning lamps didn't reach, no. As others have stated, obvious bikini tan lines are way cool. An all over tan that genuinely appears to be from laying out, is also cool. If you can tan in a parlour and make it look like it came from a beach, go for it, but be aware that *natural* sunlight has components that actually help your skin defend itself from damage. Tanning lamps do not.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    If it feels good, I really don't care what color she is. If she tastes good, I really don't care what color she is.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im Irish blood bitch !
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I'll go for nice tan lines or a natural all-over tan. And while we're at it, NO sparkles or strong perfumes or anything else that will leave a clue!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ;) amazing how adding a little pic can get the SIMPs out in full force. Nice little social experiment there Diva
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Since I prefer Asian woman and they often are often "pale", no. If they are tanned, that is OK as well. Now as for a tanned ass, as others have stated, tan lines are a turn on for me.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I also forgot this. Since I like the contrast between body "parts" a dark tan can be a turn off to me.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A healthy skin tone is attractive for me, not one that's overly tanned or overly pale -- or red. If you look like you've just been boiled and you'll screech at the slightest touch, you might want to call it a night.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Thanks gaca I don't know why it came out sideways though.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Diva ...and I'll just admit, you'd separate me from a lot of my dollars ;)
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    That's so sweet:) maybe Dougster could help me invest them lol (not meant to be an insult Dougie:)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Sweet? No way Jose , ain't no simp'n here. That was straight pimp game to the fullest... Awe, but thanks anyway, made me blush :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A healthy glow is nice, but a lack thereof is never a deal breaker for me.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Tanning can take up to 2-3 years off of a dancer's wrinkly ass career. It's dark so why would it make much difference? That's right, I forget that dancers think things through thoroughly.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol sad but true
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It should be very understated, like perfume. If I notice that a stripper has been tanning, then it's too much.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Diva your beautiful
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Wow. Thank you!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Welcome babe
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ .. simp'n on 'gina juice
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol kinda true...thanking about going to see diva....that girl n the pic is my type of gal
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ ya she's got a cute face, and those lips. I'd definitely go broke if she was hustling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion