tuscl

Tell us about your ATF

GroovnHigh
California
Saturday, December 6, 2014 1:28 AM
Just curious to hear stories. Plus, I also kind of want to type up some experiences with mine, just in case I ever forget any (which I probably won't) So I first saw this girl at Adelitas Bar in TJ. She was my second girl of the night. First girl was pretty good. I remember going back into the club after eating some tacos and taking a break. Anyways, I was able to get her to do FS with a BBBJ. It cost 60 at this club. I did it, and we did the deed, I came in the condom. She then said to come back tomorrow and she'll give me FS without the condom. I said fuck it, I'll do it tonight lol. So i ended up seeing her two more times that night. She did CIP, and BBBJCIM and swallowed :) Marvelous first experience. Think I spent like 400 bucks that night lol. She knows how to work the money, but in the end, I don't pay more than I would with the average US girl of this quality Seen her twice since then. Every time has been great. She's true GFE. We make out a lot, and do a lot of 69ing as well. Strange enough, she doesn't let you finger inside her. I was actually planning on going down there tonight, but she said she's not going to be working. I'm gonna be in next week though. Can't wait! Tell me your stories

45 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Going bareback means you are way less concerned about your mortality than I am about mine. One of the wildest girls I saw a couple of times was at a club in Toledo (Platinum Show Girls) that burned out a couple of years ago. She was a mid 20's blonde milf with a very nice butt and decent chest (almost an 8 -- 7-3/4ish). She came over and sat on my lap with a micro mini skirt on and bikini top. She started chatting me up talking about this and that telling me she had just come on shift and had to go on stage soon. Soon I slid my hand down to her butt and she stood up a little moved back so my hand was under her. She then wiggled around on my hand while we chatted. She got called to the stage and me to come to the tip rail where she got naked. As her dance was ending she asked if she could come back to my table or did I want to shop around. I told her to come back. A little while later she came out and sat down on my lap and asked if I liked her dance I told her yes and would she like a drink. When the waitress brought our drinks she moved my hand under her butt again and this time she had left her G-string off. No one could really see since her miniskirt covered my hand. She wiggled around while I petted the kitty eventually ending up FIV and her rocking back and fourth on it. The DJ was running two and three giris on stage so it not to long when she was called back to the stage. She gave me a LFK and asked me to come to the tip rail again. I said sure I'll be there. I chose on of the seats in a shadow. She came out and immediately worked her way around to me. At the beginning of the second song she got naked and briefly work the rest of the guys at the tip rail and got to me at the beginning of the third and spent the third song with me. About a minute before the song was to end she turned around put her thighs on my shoulders, smashed her wet kitty in my face and dropped down to hum through my pants to my soldier at attention. When she got off me she asked if I still wanted her to come back to my table. Please remember at this time I had spent a total of less than $20 on her including her drink and rail tips. I told her to come back. When she came back it was basically the same except she sat right down onto my hand and had me put my finger inside to keep her and my hand warm. We got another drink and went for a regular lap dance (2for1). Since the regular lapper area was open booths we were limited but it was quieter and we discussed the private room while I had a hold of her like a 6 pack (one in V one in rosebud) which she REALLY liked and her with a hand in my fly. After the 2 songs we went back out for a breather and I got us both a bottle of water. We then we decided to go back to the private room with a sofa, chair, TV and door. She told me that she had the 'Nuvi Ring' in and so covering wouldn't be required and if I bump into it inside that is what it is. She also told me that ever since she had started using the ring she would get so randy for a few days each cycle she couldn't stand it. I told her we would be using a cover. We got the room. $150 for 1 hr plus tip. She proceeded to DFK then do BBBJ and DATY in a 69 position. Followed by cover and CG finishing Missionary with DFK. (we were too quick and had 45 minutes left) The room had a TV for light and we then relaxed watched TV and sipped our drinks. A while later I found out just how talented her tongue was as she coached me back readiness and told me she did not have another cover but needed more. I fortunately came prepared and we went again this time doggie all the way. She wanted back door but settled for a finger in her rosebud as that really is messy and there would be no way to clean up discretely. When we finished we had 5 or so minutes until our hour was up. As we cleaned up and dressed (judging from the puddle under bottom I think she enjoyed herself) I asked her if $200 was ok and she hugged me gave me a long dfk. We went out and met back up at my table after clean up and restroom breaks. She asked if we could get together outside for a casual 'date' I told her it was definite possibility but that is another story. My total for the evening was $410 for her ( $20 her drinks with tips + $15 at the tip rail + $25 lap dance + $150 room (included another drink for both of us) + $200 tip for her) plus $40 for the cover, my drinks with tips and tipping other dancers at the rail = total for the night $450 for 3 hours of entertainment. Not as cheap as Tijuana but one hell of a lot less likely to become a statistic (and I do not speak Spanish and have no desire to learn). The only problem that night was bumping into the Nuvi Ring periodically when doing CG. Less of a problem in MIsh and Doggie. Never did go bareback with her ever though she claimed even though it got her off (the whole shooting hot stuffed feeling thing she explained to me quite graphically) and only went bareback with a select few who turned her on big time. (yeh me the fat old balding white guy turns her on?) ROTHFLOL She even said that to me with a straight face, maybe she has a grandfather fixation but more likely a sugar daddy fixation! She was likely turned on more by what was in my back pocket (wallet) rather than what was behind my fly.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Actually NO. DON'T tell us about your ATF.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Think SJG is contagious? First Papi's post got considerably longer, and dear god TT wtf was that ?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Before a reply to your question, and reading the first response, I should ask, ATF what? Seems to me you are talking about prostitutes. I was going to respond about my ATF dancer, or are you asking only if sex is involved? An ATF can be many things to many, it seems. To me, it is a special woman that you enjoy spending your time with, and you happened to meet her in a SC.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Tired, thanks for the story. Length is preferred when it has details of sexual escapades. Long sex stories are not in the same universe with ten million word summaries of AMPs in Santa Clara county. Clubber, the glossary governs, and it says an ATF is simply your favorite dancer. I think for the vast majority of us that would involve a girl that we are having sex with, but sex is not required.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Mine is gone and has left town. I'm defeated. Looking for new ATF and have had no success for 3 months.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In case you missed it a few weeks ago, this is the story of my favorite dancer ever. Be forewarned, this is a long story with sexual details so parental guidance is recommended. [view link]
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    A.T.F. All Tuscl Faggots My favorite tuscl fagg is ricky boy
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy can grease a bouncer and stroke a manager like no other!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Probably should have posted in Articles. Sorry. The PSG club was nice until it burned and Toledo started cracking down. I got pretty crazy on football night.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    My ATF is the ultimate mutt. She is part Italian, French, Hawaiian, Native American and Black Irish. What a combination!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dougsta lol...so true
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Ricky boy loves his wisky, suits, driving and young strong bouncers
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear any more about mine. If you do, read the articles.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My ATF is a beautiful, fun, sexy, irresponsible, drunken, lying, cheating, thieving whore.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JS69, I agree with what you said, but all I had read was related to sex, ergo my reluctance to address the question. As it turned out with my ATF, sex didn't become a part of her being my ATF. So the story unfolds... It was some 15 years ago when I stopped in my somewhat "Friday after work" SC. A few of us from work would often hit a club, but this club was not close to our work, so we never went to it. However, it was on my way home. It was sort of a dive club, but decent talent at times. I was a regular. My barmaid always had my seat at the bar available and a beer there before I would sit down. A few times, she would ask someone to move so I could have "my" seat. Never was an issue. Anyway, most dancers knew me and I'd get a couple of dances from some of the at times. The others, I wouldn't get dances with your money. : Well, this one Friday I am sitting there and a dancer whose name I didn't recognize was called to the stage. Out from the back comes this beautiful Asian woman. Those that know my preferences will know I was smitten! She did her set (dressed, topless, nude) and during the set I tipped her well. Stage tipping was the norm then, before the tip walks started. My seat was in such a location that the dancer had to make an effort to get the tip. Perfect, because it separated my tip from others where dancers just grabbed the tip and moved on. So she exits the stage and goes and sits with this customer. They talk a bit and then she walks over and asks if she can sit beside me. Are you kidding me, OF COURSE! Turned out she was in the back because she had just come in to work. I asked if she would like a drink, "Just a water, please." was her reply. OK, this lady is really racking up points! Asian, double check. Beautiful, check. Metal music, check. Just water, check. Good dancer, check. Friendly, check. A couple of "bad" points, a few tats and she had an accent and talked very fast. Those I overlooked. She sat with me and talked through a rotation or two. Now, as I said this club is "diveish", and not a lot of customers bought dances. So I asked her if she would dance for me. Her reply was something along the lines of no need, we can just talk. I mean we were having a good conversation. What a range of topics she was conversant on. Now, no apparent interest in money, check. No SS, check. After another rotation I asked again and back we went. Here I am with this beautiful topless Asian woman in my lap. She didn't mind the roaming hands. Wasn't all that common then as it is now. Very sensual, check. So after a few songs we went back to the bar and she asked if it was OK to sit at a table away from the bar. Well sure. This became our norm. Whichever of us got to the club first would get "our" table. So here it is about 2 hours after I should have been home. I asked when she worked next and it was only on Friday afternoons. Another check. I had my personal Friday afternoon Asian. Next week, I got there a bit early and didn't see her through the rotation. Damn! That was a short lived fantasy. But then the door opens and in she walks in her civilian clothes and no makeup. The real her, still the beauty. She walks over, gives me a hug and a kiss and says she'll be out soon. She comes out and right to me. The afternoon/evening is a duplicate of the previous week. Did a dance or two for other guys, but always stayed with me. I felt like a king. The following week, oops, things changed! During our conversation on metal music I mentioned a local band. "Oh, I know them.", was her reply. Oh crap, my son's band! Now, do I let it slide or mention this? I opted for the latter. That single bit of information changed everything, all for the better in my book. Sex was never really part of our past and never went beyond a few dances. We just became very good unique friends. It was and still is our secret. Our relationship continued this way for a couple of years. During these years, the guy she stopped and sat with before she entered my life, well he sort of messed it all up. He was in the club a time or two, and she would talk with him a little, but always came back to me. Turned out they had known each other awhile and he had asked her to move in with him. This is one of the things for which she asked my advice. She ended up doing so. In time, she got pregnant and a lot changed. She told me she had to separate herself from the area. She moved to an area and club about 60 miles north and I couldn't get by there regularly. One time I was able to get there and see her, it was depressing to me. I missed her. She appeared to feel the same, but I can't be sure. I was able to get by a few months later and I told her I just didn't what to keep it as it was. Just to talk to her every once in a while and really never get to see her was just depressing. I said I wouldn't come up any longer, but she had my number. That was a big mistake I made. I've seen her since, as mentioned below, but the emotional connection was gone. She has been rather cold. She was in emotional distress and I only thought about myself. How stupid could I be? I haven't seen her in the last couple of years, but before I have been with her and my family any number of times. I still hear of her in normal conversation from my son. She's still a friend of his. A lot of things went on over the years I had regular contact with her that made her special and my ATF. Here we were with about a 30 year difference in age. She had no family and to be honest, I think I became her surrogate father. Whatever the reason was, her asking for my help, my guidance, advice, whatever it was I always welcomed it. Never once asked for money, check! To this day, I miss her and she will always be my ATF, I believe.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clubber, thanks for sharing the story. It's always sad when it ends, especially with an ATF. I dread the day, far in the future, that things end with my DS.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @JS,,,,,,at least you will have a song to always remember her by :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JS69, It was sad, and not just because she is my ATF. She was a good friend and confidant. I think I let her down and hurt her because of my feelings, not hers. She never did one thing to hurt me. I would feel the same if I did the same to any other of my friends. Never know what will happen, but i doubt I'll ever replace her as my ATF. Even if the most beautiful Asian woman came into my life, I doubt she could fill the void I have for my ATF. Just current favorites from now on, sadly. Perhaps it is similar to ones "first love".
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… First Papi's post got considerably longer, and dear god TT wtf was that …” Hey – at least I break up my dissertations into more easily digestible paragraphs :)
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've had dozens of current favorites, but I'm still looking for my ATF. It continues to be lots of fun and a great search Some of my CFs have included a couple of different blondes at BSC in Phoenix; a MILF spinner in Albuquerque with outstanding nipples who seemed to enjoy my sucking on them as much as I did. At the same Albuquerque club there was a black girl with an ass that was perfection. Another black girl in Tucson is simply a goddess, 5'11", slim, fun inside the club and OTC. These and the others have a few things in common: near perfect ass, great lap dances, and fun to hang out with. And she is a girl I will make special trips to her club to see her and only her. So far the Tucson goddess is the only one that's lasted more than a year with regular contact. Others have quit dancing or they stop responding to texts. One who I knew was married with five (yes 5) kids had a miscarriage and became depressed. Sure miss that smoking hot Albuquerque MILF.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If I gotta be honest; I guess my ATF has been my right hand. I’ve never really had a desire to have an ATF or fave – have had many great individual visits w/ dancers but for me it’s out of sight out of mind – I can be w/ a dancer during a particular visit and be really into her; but pretty much as soon as I leave the club; I’m looking for the next-adventure/something-new. Maybe I haven’t met thee girl.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Yes you do papi....
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I meet my French ATF a few years back (5) now i was going through a divorce of my 10 years or 12 ? Lets say 11 years of marriage. I worked at the local grocery store and it was at night. So it was perfect to drop in damn near every night.. As usual i walk n the club at open 6pm and leave by 10pm so 4 hours chilling.. normally drinking soda and red bull...this club didnt have a good vip room so i never bought dances..it was a good hang out bar with topless girls. But coming n so early only one or maybe two and they normally hung n the back room...stage didnt start until 11pm lol.... So for sum reason my lil red headed small breasted and very plump ass creamy white skin almost pure bread French godness stared seating beside me and talking 4 hours on each visit...before i knew it we would get playful just us in a empty club on a side stage letting her strip for a few singles.... Thangs chsnged a lot once we becan touching each other at the table...we eventually found the darkness corner the club offered and would make out n....actually got my first hand job from her like this... Long story short i started dating her and soon moved n with her...it lasted 3 strong, sex packed years...honestly best sex of my life...she was 4 years older than myself but weighed no more than 115 pounds.... Its been a year since i last saw her and i still hold her n my heart...yes i loved her........my one and only ATF
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, You are correct. It takes THE girl to be an ATF. Like Corvus said, he's had a lot of CFs. Now one need only be a little better than the rest, and there you have an ATF. Could be replaced the next day. My CF has been the same one for a few years. I haven't seen her in a long time and won't If I see hear car, I don't stop. She's at Stir Crazy.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, keep looking. There's a dream stripper out there for every PL. She will probably show up when you least expect it. Dook, was that Jackie?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...im Jackie....lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Like Corvus, I have a ton of current faves in my rotation, but unlike him I am in NO hurry to find a new ATF. My last ATF, way back in 2007, was almost the death of me. And once was more than enough.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My ATF was Gridget(TUSCL name) and we lasted for 8 years. She said I was a friend with stripper benefits. During the last two years of our relationship she was out of the business except when I came to town. During our last year together she developed multiple sclerosis. Her insurance flew her by medical helicopter to Walter Reed hospital for 3 weeks of learning of how to live with MS. Then she stood me up for a dinner date and would not return my calls or emails. I knew enough about her that it was fairly easy for me to go on line and find out that she had applied for a marriage license 11 months prior. I was able to find out that she married a career army guy, his name, where he is stationed and where they now live. I have since learned that due to her MS she had to give up her EMT job and now works for a school system. I sent her one final email to let her know that I knew the truth and I have had no contact with her since. I didn't deserve to be treated that way. True friends do not bail out when the other comes down with a sever medical problem and I didn't. I don't know if it was the MS that made her do it but I can't forgive her for treating me that way. I'll certainly never forget her but I am in no hurry to find a replacement for her.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, That is why I consider myself an ass for "dumping" my ATF. I didn't really dump her, more so just treated her badly. I haven't looked for a replacement and don't think it would be possible anyway.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Oh, I'm in no hurry to find an ATF Lopaw, just having fun looking. Actually I've been busy with civilian chicks lately and haven't been to a SC in about 6 weeks. Even met a stripper outside the club she works at. Never seen her dance yet but have had a blast rolling around in bed with her. And I'll keep looking for an ATF until I find one, go broke or can no longer find a club to go to. Might as well have fun.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    I had an ATF for about two years. Saw her in the club every day she worked. And saw her outside the club on the days she didn't. She got out of the business and we continued to see each other. But it didn't end very well. And I am in no hurry to replace her, nore have I been looking. It was a bad experience all around. So I've learned a hard lesson with that. But it was Definately a learning experience that I think back to whenever I see a stripper I'm really attracted to.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, so she was dating you for 11 months while she was engaged to this guy. Is that right? Sounds like he found quite a catch.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - Actually I think they were married for all that time because I know that Walter Reed hospital is for military personnel and their families. And there were several other unexplained happenings that I let go as being minor misunderstandings. It could have been a marriage of convenience due to her MS. I'll never know for sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I didn't deserve to be treated that way. True friends do not bail out when the other comes down with a sever medical problem and I didn't …” From all the TUSCL posts over the years w.r.t. faves; it seems that pretty much when push comes to shove; strippers will drop a PL like he didn’t even exist once the stripper has no more use for the PL – and why I *personally* see zero reason to get involved w/ a stripper in anyway other than *just* for the services she provides.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ at least one guy on this board has his head screwed on straight
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I wouldn't go that far :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Who would that be Dugster? You or Juicebox? I never went looking for an ATF or a close relationship with any stripper. We just sort of grew on each other. I feel sorry for those people in life that have never gotten close to another person. They are the real losers in life.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ah, so thinking you were close to someone when you weren't and when they didn't feel same way is good enough? Or was it your wife you were close to? Or is there a third possibility here? (Starts with a 'p' and ends with a 't'.)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    There are still many reasons to have an ATF (or whatever you want to call a regular fav) even if you believe they will all "drop a PL like he didn’t even exist once the stripper has no more use for the PL." But you can't fully appreciate those benefits if you've never tried it. I love variety in women which strip clubs offer in abundance, but at the same time I also love having a regular one who knows the perfect ways to meet my individual needs and desires in a way that no girl that I just met can do. Even when one of us drops the other because the relationship no longer fits our needs, that doesn't negate all of the fun she provided prior to that breakup.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dougster lol !!! Buuuuuuurn !!!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I like GroovnHigh's post, "Seen her twice since then. Every time has been great. She's true GFE. We make out a lot, and do a lot of 69ing as well." I like it because it is all GFE, real relaxed and natural types of encounters. I like TiredTraveler's post because it centers on front room pussy play, getting friendly with the girl in an unstructured way, instead of talking about "buying dances" or "extras", and then of course going else where to continue. I had to read what a Nuvi Ring was. But why in the pussy? They are inventing a new purpose for a girl's pussy. Why not under the skin somewhere, or just regular injections? SJG How do we get American SC's to the quality level of the Hong Kong Bar? [view link]
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I've been seeing my ATF regularly for about the past three months. She is beautiful brunette with gorgeous brown eyes, a great smile, no tattoos, and great tits (natural but firm and just about the perfect size C cup). She's had a few kids but you would never know it by looking at her, there's not a stretch mark on her body. She gives amazing lap dances that are very sensual, I love the way she looks at me when she's dancing. When I first met her, I went to VIP with her a couple times and enjoyed it. At this time I was still getting LDs from other dancers and at one point I hadn't seen her in a couple weeks. Once I saw her again I wasn't planning on going to VIP with her again but I wanted to get a couple LD's from her still. So we went to the LD booth and I had no intention of going to VIP. Well I had forgotten how good her LD's were (best I've ever had) and I realized that the other girls I had gotten dances from we're not even close to being as good so I went back to VIP with her again and ever since then she is the only dancer I go in to see and get dances/VIP time from. Every single time I've gone to VIP with her I've gotten extras (without her even asking for extra money but of course I tip her well). It started off with very basic extras (HJ) but they gradually built up to DATY, fingering and kissing. She got a little more aggressive and sensual each visit and allowed me to do a little more every few visits. I just recently experienced FS with her and it was fantastic. I loved the way she went about it too, she left her dress on in VIP at first and she said it was to block out the cameras so they couldn't see what we were doing. This confused me at first cause all i was doing was sucking her tits and this hadn't been an issue before. When I asked why she said if she kept the dress on it would help keep the camera from seeing that we were having sex and then she asked if I brought a condom. Even though we had a good amount of time during the FS, We were very limited in the positions we could be in so it wasn't obvious what we were doing. I'd love to meet up with her OTC so I could make love to her in some better positions.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Dougster!Dougster!Dougster!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    You spend enough time and money in strip clubs and you'll eventually come across a girl that hits all the right buttons. Not that some of the dipshit troll yelling criticism from the peanut gallery would know anything about that. ;) My ATF was the 9+ Russian girl that I've mentioned on here a few times. Back in 2011 to early 2012 I had a lot of fun with that girl. Every night out with her was an event, but man that girl was fun. To this day she is the only stripper I ever took to a Broadway show (twice), along with high end Manhattan restaurants, one of my favorite Irish pubs in Queens and a couple of strip clubs. It didn't matter where I took her - she always made the night a blast. I even enjoyed the simple visits with her ITC. Sadly, I eventually had to drop her. Much like all too many of these girls, she was just too unreliable and I got burned a couple of times on nights that required some advance planning. C'est la vie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion