tuscl

Young enough to be my daughter

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
A few nights ago, I took a girl OTC whose father is only four years older than I am. To be honest, as a father myself, the thought of banging a chick who is young enough to be my daughter is disconcerting. It is one of the reasons that the average age of my favorites has been creeping up over the years, but I am starting to hit a cap as I really do not like them past their late 20s. The girl I'm talking about is in her mid-20s and I know that I'm going to keep running into this as i continue to age and frequent strip clubs.

I know that many of you salty dogs have long since blown past milestones like this and have come to grips with it, if it really bothered you at all. Do you ever feel guilt or remorse? Is there a minimum age below which you believe to be too young?

29 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For starters there, how about the age of consent? Don't wanna go under that, I suggest. Unless prison time is something to look forward to.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I struggled with this the first time I took my DS on a date. She is younger than all of my kids, and her father is younger than me. I felt like a very happy dirty old man. However I've gotten used to it for the most part. She is not my daughter, and she is a grown adult who can make her own choices in life, even though she's not old enough to drink legally. Thank the strip club gods she has chosen me. I always treat her with respect and kindness, just like I would want my daughter to be treated, except of course for the wild sexual adventures. The bottom line is I still live with occasional feelings of guilt but it's not that big of a deal and I can't possibly stop seeing her. She is fucking awesome. I also can't go much lower in age since I've got to keep it legal.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I've done OTC with some dancers whose parents are my age and even a little younger. (I've actually met the parents of three different OTC dancers.) It bothers me some, but generally, I try not to think about it.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but less than 20 and they usually aren't very good. They think they can get by on their looks and haven't learned much. The best sex partners for me are late 20's and up.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I never ever think about it and probably never will.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I recently met the grandfather of one of my favorite dancers and (ime) he looked older than I, he's actually 4 years younger. The dancer is 25, her mom is 40, and gramps is 65. I'm 69. Disconcerting? Yes. Bothersome? No.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I met my ATF's mother, she's younger than I am.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My daughter is 37. Any strippers that old should be seriously thinking about retiring. I have gotten dances from girls young enough to be my great grand daughter and it does not bother me one bit. Yeah. I'm shallow. :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The way these girls breed Some could by my granddaughter. I got a dance from a 20 yo dancer whose mother danced at the same club (she showed me her mom's picture on the wall. Her mom is 34 years old.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    #ShallowCat lol

Right now my daughter is 13 and im 33 so yea i would have issues if I was molesting her friends...now once the day comes when my kids are 18 i personally don't believe i will have a problem with banging a 18 dancer that has no family ties...but being honest in my short 16 year career n the clubs ive never messed with the 18-22 year olds due to #1 just not having them n the clubs ive been in and #2 if i did find one they are normally conversanoly retarded...they believe money will just fall on their looks alone.....no the ladies 25-up since ive been 18 myself have always showed my emotions and my penis the best of times....explicitly those sexy 30+ bitches....hell even the strippers ive dated was n their middle 30s....i honestly wounder if all this will change for me once im in my 60s or if thats just how i enjoy my girls
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    No problem with guilt. I'm not Catholic and I respect the rights of consenting adults (including hot 20 year old strippers). My biggest concern is to avoid young strippers who know my daughter from their days in high school.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If they are old enough to go fight and die in Iraq and Afghanistan; then they are certainly old enough to fuck and give head.

I’m 44; but even as a teenager; I have always been attracted to older women – for me personally I don’t like a girl that looks like she is still in H.S. (and some spinners have bodies that look like middle-school girls’ bodies) – for me personally I like women that look like women and often times this means girls in the mid to late 20s and up.

Bu yeah – sometimes when I’m getting dances from a thick 19 y/o w/ a woman’s body; I’m kinda a bit self-conscious about it – but of course it doesn’t stop me from enjoying her body – what kind of PL do you think I am.
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    .... Most dancers I meet,,, parents are 10-15 years younger than me...
    .....I love dancers between age 18-23,,,, No guilt feeling for me .....
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    See even papi and juice lust after older women....he just wants them chocolate and i just wants them Vanilla
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Thick ass and thick titties fuck yea
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Older girls are cheaper too...aks dive bars
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    The other day I reconnected with a past fave who has been out of the biz for over a year. She just turned 21 last week. She asked me if I shouldn't be able to enjoy it more with her now, without the guilt I must have felt when she was 18 or 19.

I said, "But the guilt was the best part."
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Chandler-Let me guess, you're Catholic, right?

Even if you're not, please reply, "Guilty as charged."
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Lucky guess.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...im southern Baptist...does that help slick
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Well, I guess that most of you worry about it less than I do, lol.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Wish I was stuck in my former life, unable or unwilling to move on. Then I could carry on conversations with college students. My willingness to move on and advance in life keeps me from relating to the young ones, plus they give bad head from what I remember. Not enough practice.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    If I ever run into a mature 18+ dancer, would have no problem it. Hasn't happened yet. Most of the late teen dancers are only interested in the cash and have little concept of how to deliver a Girl Friend Experience. It's even hard to explain it to most of them. Sweet spot for me has been 25-30, for combo of raw beauty and real-life sexual experience. Selected honeys 31-35, who just get it done, are also fun. Beyond 35, most dancers start to show their age.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I've given it a fleeting thought once or twice but shrug it off. It's all part of the fantasy and, as long as we're all consenting adults, it's all cool. Physically, yeah, they have to be at least 18, but mentally and emotionally, I prefer someone who's a bit more mature but still very passionate.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    "The dancer is 25, her mom is 40"
    40-25=15
    Topped by...
    "20 yo dancer whose mother danced at the same club... Her mom is 34 years old."
    34-20=14
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    mjx01 - I know one that just turned 30 this month and has a 17 yo daughter.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    IMO, you're overthinking, rick. Unless you actually have a 20 something daughter, I'd hardly give it a 2nd thought. There can be a vast age range between fathers "handing out cigars" from teenager, to 50 something plus.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Nah.
    I never think about that kinda stuff.
    I just enjoy the moment for what it is.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    And that's why Lopaw is the Queen of Clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion