tuscl

How much Alchol do you drink at SC?

Friday, November 21, 2014 12:17 PM
This may sound strange but I normally only drink overpriced water at SC, and occasionally an Odul's to look like I am drinking a beer. Never thought much about it but during the Follies tuscl event last Saturday, amongst the half dozen of us real players that turned out we consumed almost no alcohol. Does alcohol separate the men from boys at SC? Occasionally hit the SC on weekend nights and the number of younger drunks is amazing and pathetic.

39 comments

• ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    When I start drinking too much, I have to pee too much. Which is difficult with an erection. Easier to wait until I'm back home for booze.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    None whatsoever. I used to have one drink at SC's and other bars. But as the motor vehicle laws have become tougher, I stopped. Besides, I know that for pilots the rule is zero and I think this right. In years since I have stopped drinking at all, as I see the effect that drinking has on people. They use it to avoid facing their feelings. I want awareness, mindfulness in the Buddhist sense. I also plan to build a particular type of social organization, and the only way it will be able to function is if alcohol, drugs, and tobacco are completely prohibited. In California nude clubs there is no alcohol and I think it makes for a huge improvement in the environment and the kind of dancers you encounter. I look forward to being able to try out some of the extreme San Gabriel Valley clubs too. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Not much. Urine is not what I want coming out of the little head during a particularly good dance.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    None.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I no longer ever drink alcohol.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I drink but usually pretty slowly because i am driving. A couple of drinks is a good way to relax as long as you dont over do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Never been much of a drinker. In the past I would normally just nurse a Heineken (or 2 if I was in the club for a good while) and occasionally I’d have a Long Island or 2 instead of beer to get a good buzz. I had some minor health issues a few months ago which I fully got over and decided to give up drinking all together and to exercise and try to eat healthier. Part of the reason there may have been a lot of people just drinking water instead of alcohol could have been b/c it was dayshift and maybe many people don’t like to get hammered during the day?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Us young whippersnappers tend to like to have a few when we club. Of course, most of us young 'uns also club at night, as opposed to 2 in the afternoon. ;) VBD, this board is about the only place in existence where I would ever refer to myself as a whippersnapper or a young 'un, but there it is.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I would say in my area I only have 2-3 at most in the club. When I do drink I make sure out of a dark bottle so you don't get the hassle when you are 1/2 done with.. another round. Or some prick bouncer won't say you need to be drinking more. They physically have to grab your bottle and look. So this way it is in my hand when those types approach. Also those 2-3 drinks last over 2-3 hours. So I should be well under the legal limit for driving.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Short visits mostly, so either a couple of beers, or one Jack.
  • James1557
    10 years ago
    I hardly ever drink alcohol at a SC because I want to remember what I have done.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I like the fully nude clubs which are alcohol free, although they have affiliated bars next door with in-out privileges (heh). I feel like there are guys who go to strip clubs for the dancers, and guys who want to drink at a place with tits.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I usually have a Coke at the clubs. The last time I ordered a bottled water, it cost eight bucks, about double the Coke.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Not a big drinker at the SC, I prefer to have all my senses alert and aware so I can enjoy the time there and remember it. Getting drunk also means you can make some really stupid choices at the club money wise or get ripped off depending on where you go.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Like Artcollege, when I drink a lot, I have to pee all the time, so I don't drink too much in the clubs. If I'm there for a couple of hours I will probably have two or three drinks. The number one rule in a strip club should be: Don't get drunk! The strippers love taking advantage of drunk patrons and emptying their bank accounts.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    As I near age 70 it's more & more difficult to get & maintain erections. Alcohol doesn't help, so I stay away from it.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I try to stick with one beer about every hour. I drink a 16 oz and drink it slowly to spread it out over an hour. I have to pee a lot when I drink and i also don't like to drink and drive. Luckily the club I go to doesn't have a drink minimum.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    I'm a heavy drinker. I like my beer and my women the same: American, bubbly, and wet.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    If im driving 0 if im not 48
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Most of the time no more than 3 drinks, typically 2. I'm usually driving and have to work the next day, so drunk isn't really an option. If I don't have to drive or work, that number can be higher. In Vegas clubs I've gotten absolutely smashed.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im 500 pounds so it takes 50 beers just to buzz
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Lots of good points! Just returned from SC visit and was between couple of super hot half-drunk civilian girls and the stage. When their fav got on stage, one girl decided to take the ice cubes out of her drink and throw it on girl dancing. Her aim was way off and I ended up with a ice cube shower......... Remind me to only wear my old clothes to the SC (alas I will not bore you with a thread on that topic).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… one girl decided to take the ice cubes out of her drink and throw it on girl dancing. Her aim was way off and I ended up with a ice cube shower …” You should’ve fucked her in the pussy – jackslash would’ve . . . (that’s and inside discussion board joke)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ lol. Papi_Chulo rules!
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    3 to 4 drinks which are usually 16 oz and 1 or 2 makers mark straight spread over 2-3+ hours. Being slightly buzzed enhances the experience for me. But sometimes the SC isnt my first stop and there is a fine line between a good buzz and on the way to being drunk, which I cross more then I intend to.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Usually no more than one drink while at the SC. I found out a few years ago I liked lap dances more than drinking. I can drink anytime.
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    I usually order a water, which lasts a long time. Got my fill of alcohol many years ago, will occasionally have one beer at a ball game or similar event. Like many others have said, the nude clubs without alcohol are much more pleasant environment. They don't have all the drunk guys stumbling over you or creating other unwanted distractions.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    And to quote The Bard on Drinking and SC: What three things does drink especially provoke? Nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery. It makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    I don't drive when I go to the SC, so I drink quite a bit in there. I can't get in the mood unless I've had a few.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Very little
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol! ....almost .everyone sounds like the dudes on COPS. I just had a couple beers officer.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Well spoken...VeryBigDawg. I, too, prefer nude clubs because of the lack of alcohol. In a tittie bar/sportsbar, I may have a single drink, eat a full meal, and offer lots of drinks to the strippers. Better to get them drunk.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Alcohol in the strip club, no. I stick to an overpriced bottled water or a cup of a sorry excuse for coffee.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I only drink until all the dancers are attractive.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gawker, "As I near age 70 it's more & more difficult to get & maintain erections." And you remember what to do if you get one? :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Considering I have to drive, I don't drink when I hit the clubs.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    The SC is, for the most part, the only place I drink to excess, and I do it regularly. Getting blasted with the strippers is one of life's little pleasures. I don't make dumb decisions like raiding the ATM and spending my rainy day fund, so no risk there. My buddies and I often take the train up instead of driving, specifically so we can all drink
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    My conclusion is the amateurs are the big drinkers in the SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion