tuscl

What % of dancers get it on with other dancers/women ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Of course – how the hell would one know exactly – but it appears to me many dancers get in on sexually w/ other dancers or women outside the club.

How prevalent do you think this is if one was to put a % on it (and I mean the ones that do it at least semi-regularly – not the ones that did it once just to try it out).

14 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Of the strippers I know fairly well there are only a couple who are truly bi-sexual. My ATF has been working stag parties lately which entails girl on girl shows with double headed dildoes, DATY, etc. she says one of the other girls is very good and gets her to really cum every time. The others that she works with don't do a thing for her. She came while we were doing a 69 the other day and I needed a towel to clean up. She's not a squirter, but does really flow. She says if she could somehow learn to squirt, she'd double her tips at stag parties.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I think the question was answered recently

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    It's probably on par with 20something women on the whole. Good statistics are hard to come by, but it's something like 5-10% consider themselves bisexual or lesbian while another 20-40% have some level of bisexual experience. There are a lot of above the waist bisexual girls running around.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lets see......with me it's damn near 100%!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I was gonna say, ask Lopaw. Sounds like an advice column.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    At least 30%.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A lot of dancers suggest 3-ways to me. But does that mean they're bi-sexual or that they think it's a way of getting more money out of me?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I don't know but I love seeing girl on girl action between dancers or dancers and female customers, being the perv I am :-)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    69%?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I still hold to my opinion posted in that other thread: October 3, 2014 • My completely anecdotal experience leads me to believe around 10-15% are full lesbians, about 40-60% will fool around with women and even have a relationship if the right partner comes along, and about 30% are straight.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Like londonguy I love seeing girl on girl action so I encourage it in the club as much as possible. Who knows what the % really is.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Of the few that I've know well enough to trust and have a normal relationship as friends rather than a dancer/patron, it is 100%. Is that the normal, of course not, but I would bet the percentage is much higher than the general population.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Out of the dancers i talk to I would say 15% are lesbians outside the club 45% are bi and the rest hetero, but would do a girl in the club for cash.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I'm with Londonguy and Sclvr on this one!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion