tuscl

How do you say no to DATY

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, November 8, 2014 7:51 PM
When she is gorgeous, a 9 your book, it smells nice & clean, you know you are her first customer of the day, she lowers her VIP price to what you offer and then she literally sticks it in your face. It happened to me today and my brain froze and I did the unthinkable and dove in.

16 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Your old, so who cares if you catch something from her. Just add it to the list.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Very difficult to say no to something like that.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sounds like you made the correct choice to me. How was it?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    just do it...oh wait that's nike...do it anyway
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    LOL shadow. You don't, at least without making her hesitant to return the favor. ;) Thanks for sharing. :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    You don't.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It isn't unthinkable, SC. It's just a great way to say, "Hi!"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    It's hard to say no to that. But I hesitate to eat stripper pussy because I don't know where it's been (or rather I do know).
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The only way to say no to DATY is to avoid women completely. And what fun is that?!?
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    How did that old potato chip ad go? You can't eat just one!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    DATY is one of those things I only do for special girls, but when I do it, I'm not gonna stop until she cums.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    I want to grow up and be Shadowcat!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    My dream stripper was my first time daty with a stripper. I believe that's one of the main reasons she gives herself to me sexually in such a complete and total way. Of course, my money might also be a small factor.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Nein, nyet, nada--or dive right in.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @Shadowcat, I must be missing something here. Why do you want to say no to DATY. When in such situations it has been me who was surprising the dancer by letting her know that I wanted to DATY her. [view link] SJG Here is an interesting looking book I just learned of: [view link] and then also this: [view link] DEEP PURPLE - MACHINE HEAD 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (FULL ALBUM) [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Just tell her you’re a vegetarian
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion