tuscl

the 1-10 scale

anonymous99
Miami, fl
Saturday, November 8, 2014 7:56 AM
I see the 1-10 scale being used to describe the level of attractiveness of the dancers in a club in almost every review and I've always wondered what is considered a 1 and what is considered a 10 to the men writing the reviews so can you give a woman who is considered a 1 and a woman who is considered a 10 to you? I know it varies by person and everyone has their own idea of what a 1 and what a 10 is so I think it would be interesting to hear the answers. Thanks!

26 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    A 10 is considered steve229's IQ.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Here's a system that would remove all ambiguity about the 1-10 scale. [view link]
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Did somebody mention a System?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I don't see why 10 is the ultimate. The volume on my guitar amp goes to 11
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    the problem with rating a girl a ten is what happens if you see a girl that's even hotter? This article explains why happens: [view link]
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    It is all in the eye of the beholder, but in my opinion the 1 is fat, sloppy, teeth missing, bad breath, bad body odor, scraggly hair, ugly face and a piss-poor attitude. The 10 is lean with perfect C-cup tithes a gorgeous heart-shaped ass, long legs, silky long hair, smooth silky skin, pretty face and a reasonable level of intelligence. Just my 2 cents.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    On 1 to 10 scale...taking a shit is a9.5
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Ironcat: She tithes in a C-cup? ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    My scale, looks only: 6- Barely acceptable, maybe 10-15 extra pounds, so-so face. 7- You wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public with her. 8- You wish that you could get her to be seen in public with her! 9- A basically spectacular a looking girl with gorgeous face, a really nice body and good dance moves. What separates her from a 10 is personality and a tendency to give air dances thinking that her looks are enough. 9+ All the assets of a 9 without the entitlement issues - the rarest of all SC dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I understand the scale, but I don't use it. The issue is do I like the girl, do I feel attracted to her? This does not depend on any scale. I can tell right way if I am attracted to her. It is mot just looks and it certainly does not depend on some absolute standard. Other commentators have noted that movie sex stars are not beauty queens. Most of the time they have quirky looks. I suggested to a dancer reaching retirement age recently that a pattern of extreme makeup may enhance her appeal. It takes her off the scale, makes her one of a kind. With some, it will make her an item of extreme desire. Often such has worked on me. about my own marriage [view link] taking exception to carlos_spiceyweiner [view link] How many feel like I do that Articles should bump must like Discussions now do? SJG
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I think what constitutes a 1-6 is pretty universal, so 7-10 in terms of what I think when I see one... 7 - "She looks alright (enough for a head turn). If she seems popular, I may have to try her out." 8 - "She looks good (enough to cause a head turn and a raised eyebrow). I wonder how she dances. If she's good, I may have to try her out." 9 - "Ooh, she's fine: she asks me to dance, I'm going to have a hard time saying no." 10 - "She just doesn't know: she could just look at me the right way and get at least two songs."
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Joe: good one!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Everybody has different preferences... so it's hard to have a standard scale, plus there's idiots out there that always fuck it up as their standards are way too low. I do have to say for myself, in the roughly 12 years I have actively been going to strip clubs, I have only seen a 10 once, in Toronto. I have seen a good number of 9s and a ton of 8s... I see 10's on the internet and in magazines everyday, but it's rare to see one in person IMHO
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I think the whole 1-10 scale is mostly meaningless, because I've met my fair share of girls who look hot who have either poor dancing skills or poor personalities, or some other damning quality. OTOH, I'd have to say at least 90% of the girls I have ever considered a favorite would probably be considered fat by somebody. When I do reviews of the girls, there are two main components of reviewing them I use, one being whether guys in general would find them hot and the other whether I like them personally. I've met my fair share of girls who are bigger than me who I like personally, but the fact of the matter is, the majority of guys will be turned off simply because they're fat. In the end, rating girls is far more complicated than merely rating how they look, as I see it.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I give the 1-10 system a lot more weight when I'm either really familiar with the reviewer and his or her tastes or if I actually know the person. If I've been in the same places or seen the same ladies, I can get a better handle on their opinions and viewpoints.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Good point DandyDan, and it already looks like there's a discrepancy about the scale in this thread alone. To me I was saying a "10" based solely on their looks. When I saw this unicorn "10" in Toronto, I didn't even approach her because I could tell by her body language that she was a stuck up bitch, and had every right to be in my book. ATACdawg and ihearvoices are talking about the overall package of the dancers (personality, VIP experience, looks, attitude, etc) when they're using their rating. Lastly you're right, what you think is perfect may not be to most others. I remember a stripper I met in Phoenix who kinda looked like the AT&T girl but with huge natural DD titties and blue eyes. She was a tad curvy too, but to me flawless...Most other guys would probably rate her an "8" so knowing that, when if I'd describe her to someone I'd call her an "8"
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't know guys. If they aren't stealing, and can avoid the most incredibly rude behaviors then what is there to it beyond looks? We are talking strippers here remember. It's almost like you guys are going there looking for celebrity gossip partners or something instead of extras.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    anonymous99, For me, 0's, the Walmart women. And a 10, a Sung Hi Lee in her prime! Looks only can be used as I would never approach a Walmart woman, and would never have a chance for a Sung Hi Lee. I think a 10 might best be described as everyone's perfect individual woman that doesn't exist and never will.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I was just talking about looks: I can't tell the other things at the point I would be when having the thoughts in my ratings. I do try to guess, though. Fine is fine, but there are so many different packages. The five most beautiful (at least somewhat famous) women in the world to me are Richelle Carey, Halle Berry, Morgan Radford, Scarlett Johansson, and Lisa Salters. Carey and Radford are Al Jazeera America anchors, and I imagine everyone knows the other three. Tamron Hall, Zoe Saldana, Jade McCarthy (ESPN), Mariah Carey, and Skylar Diggins are way up there too. For me it's about being proportionate, having at least some level of curvature - Saldana is the obvious exception above, but even she has more than most people realize - and a really pretty face/hair combo above all else. If she's a 36-38C, 28-30 in the waist, and 38-42 in the hips; that's curvy enough for me. Side note: the AT&T girl could get it all.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Skylar Diggins". Sklyar is definitely close to a 10, I love her lips! If I had the opportunity, I would make love to her all night.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just remember there's something above a 10, and it's not an 11. It's a dream stripper.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @ihearvoices: You're hot for a woman who can read minds? Man, you are officially declared crazy. Please report to the nearest asylum tomorrow morning ;-)
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Lily Adams is the name of the character of the AT&T commercials. Her real name is Milana Vayntrub and her birthplace is Tashkent, Uzbekistan. This probably makes her the hottest Uzbekistani chick ever. If I were her, I'd change her name to Lily Adams. Then I'd tell her to do some lesbo shit with Flo from Progressive insurance.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Right on DandyDan.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 "Here's a system that would remove all ambiguity about the 1-10 scale. [view link]" Fuck yeah. And the law should say you have no business being a stripper if you're less than a 7. Streetwalker is acceptable, but not a stripper.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I hate having to Google most all the names to even have a clue who these women are. I guess I'm just not into today's "culture".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion