tuscl

Is there any chance that she's telling me the truth?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, November 6, 2014 4:35 AM
We are going to VIP, and I find out that she just got out of VIP with some loser. She realizes that I'm thinking, "I don't want sloppy seconds" so she volunteers that she doesn't have sex in the VIP with anyone but me. My brain automatically translates this into StripperSpeak as either "I don't have sex with everyone in the VIP," or "I didn't give the last guy a blowjob like I will for you," or "I don't want to admit that I have sex with everyone in the VIP because that would make me feel like a prostitute." However, another part of my brain says this might be true because: 1. I pay her a very substantial premium for her services. Most PLs would not match what I pay. 2. The club is known for being strictly no extras. I read the recent reviews to confirm that nothing has changed, and the PLs are consistent -- pretty low mileage and absolutely no extras allowed. I'm still not sure how we get away with it, but I find it hard to believe that she could do this frequently without at least pissing off management and other dancers. 3. She's always been honest with me to date as best I can tell, even though I'm looking for and expect lies. 4. She's still new, so maybe she hasn't learned StripperSpeak yet. Do you think she might be telling the truth, or is everything that comes out of a dancers mouth necessarily and always StripperSpeak?

35 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Only read the topic. Answer is "no" if you are talking about a stripper.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Dougster, I know that's the standard party line. How do you know that a stripper is lying? Her lips are moving. I've said that many times, it's funny, and it's very often true. But at this point I still hold out hope that it doesn't always have to be true.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I try to avoid going to VIP with a dancer after she's been in VIP with someone else to avoid sloppy seconds. But I don't always know if she's already been to VIP. This dancer might be telling the truth, but you never know.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    John - What does Ockham's razor tell you?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    So, JS. Have you two set a date yet? ;-D
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only time I wholly believe a stripper is when she tells me she won't suck or fuck me right now. Believe what you want. It can't hurt you.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Steve, I tried reading about OR but it's too complicated. Please provide an executive summary. Dawg. Yes I posted Penthouse forum worthy stories. SC, good advice. I chose to believe her unless proven wrong. Theres no harm in occasionally believing the best in someone, including a stripper, even though I know that I could be wrong.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    If she's fucking one guy ITC, then she is likely fucking five.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @JS69 - "The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Rick, I agree completely that is likely and would be true in most circumstances. However, I don't think that directly addresses the question of whether that assumption is necessarily true given the various circumstances that I listed, especially number two. Steve, under that principle, I think it requires more assumptions about her to believe that she is fucking others. However, the problem with that analysis is that we all know that our assumptions about strippers are almost always true. So I'm not sure I take a lot of confidence in the principle under these circumstances. Did Ocklam go to strip clubs? Scman. my fault for not mentioning that obvious consideration. I did not taste or feel any remnants from the VIP predecessor
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    My ATF tells me I have a huge dick! Is she telling me the truth? I mean she has to be because she has so many other dicks to compare mine with.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    "However, another part of my brain says this might be true because" That's the part of your brain that cooks up rationalizations. It makes you feel good about things that you'd rather not face honestly. Strippers are adept at playing to it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just like my refrigerator, I don't mind the leftovers.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Are items 1-4 supposed to be "facts"? If you examine them closely, you'll realize they are all assumptions on your part
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Best not to question her. She might be open to you, but girls do have their secrets. And her work is really her business.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yeah, Slick that is the bottom line. Leftovers can still be good. Sometimes pizza is even better the next morning.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ there you go. Wagyu beef leftovers are way better than a Royale with Cheese
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Good attitude JS. But if you want her relatively fresh, get to the club near the beginning of her shift. That way, the odds are good that only her SO got to her before you get your taste. [After all, you didn't really believe it when she told you that she was single and happy that she met someone like you so that she could have sex again, right? ;) ]
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    Steve229: That's fantastic that's the first time I've seen Ockham's Razor applied to a stripper, very accurate and gave me a laugh.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Is there ANY chance? Sure. A high likelihood? No. Maybe if she wouldn't have gotten greedy and say it was only you the chances would have been higher. I might believe she didn't fuck the dude immediately before. Maybe he didn't want to, or couldn't afford to, or whatever. An isolated incident of "not" doing it is believable. To think its the other way around just doesn't seem likely.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you are talking about your Dream Stripper, or your Stripper without Blemish, then it sounds like she has been playing you from the start. Trial balloon of talking about Evangelical Christianity, because that probably lets some guys give themselves permission. Saying she has never done a full contact lap dance or a VIP, then doing one with you which went to BBBJTCIMWS. Then doing an OTC with you. Is this the same girl here? I do believe though that part of what is letting her be so good with you is just that she can tell that you really like her. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG, yes it is my DS. What you say makes sense, but you're completely wrong. I'm not sure how many others she fucks, but her persona is not a sham made up to get business. I'm not that imperceptive.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Well, this has always been an issue for me posting on this forum too. From the start I was posting about interactions with strippers, and then people were saying that they were just pulling the wool over my eyes and that I knew nothing. How can one dispute this? So are you telling me that it really is true that before your Stripper without Blemish did your BBBJTCIMWS VIP dance, that she really never had done a "full contact" LD or any VIP dances, and that her talking about Evangelical Christianity was not just something she tries out on guys who look like they might be receptive to it? I do really believe that she is able to be open and sexually really good with you because she can tell that you really like her, and that it is not just because you are paying well. SJG
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    At one point I was seeing a dancer for BBBJ itc fairly often and she made me promise NO CIM! She wasn't too expensive and was a very pretty young thang, so I complied. She told me she only blew her regular customers and never with strangers. A couple of nights later I saw her and she was bitching that one of her customers dropped a huge load in her mouth which she hated. I asked her who cuz I knew all her regulars. She hesitated and I said, "what's his name?" And she said $500 was his name! Pure stripper shit.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I say wear a rubber and don't worry about it dude, and if you don't wear a rubber, worry alot! Lol!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    You heard wrong, she said she don't have sex with Danny Wong
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    She's speaking, so she's lying.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I really hope you don't honestly believe your her one and only, John. And who's trying to convince you of that more -- her or you? And even if she is new, that doesn't mean she isn't already very well versed in Stripper Speak. (You just never know what kids pick up on the streets today <g>) What's the traffic like in that VIP room? If it's looking like one guy at a time, you might want to keep an eye on who the dancers talk to before and after using the room, mainly bouncers or management, just to see if they're giving a cut of their money from extras to the house. Good luck, John. I hope we won't soon be seeing a thread called "How I Broke up with my Dream Stripper."
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    They all say that. It's stripper shit
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I have to go to a strip club to be reminded how hot and handsome I am, and my ATF also tells me how much she likes me and how she would like to be with me sexually, if she didn't have a boyfriend. Of course I don't have to pay a dime extra for these compliments, because she thinks I'm special.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Strippers are like politicians. How do you know when either one is lying? When they open their mouth.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    "Good luck, John. I hope we won't soon be seeing a thread called "How I Broke up with my Dream Stripper." Geez! Talk about prescient, PG.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This was like my second or third time seeing her. I now know that she was telling the truth. She didn't do extras itc except briefly with me. That's why she dumped me. She's not an extras girl, and she stopped having sex even with me once she developed her system for parting PLs from their cash.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Sure John she certainly was telling you the truth Unicorns & Rainbows
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion