tuscl

My Dream Stripper, Part 2

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Early last week I reported on my dream stripper. Executive summary: she's an incredibly beautiful redhead with a perfect body including unbelievably huge natural breasts. A girl next door 10 who had only been stripping for a week when I met her. She is 19 years old. We went to VIP and yada yada yada it was incredible. She is by far the most awesome stripper I've ever met -- truly my dream.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

As Paul Harvey says, here's the rest of the story.

I managed to get back to her town last night and we met for an OTC date. We had a quick dinner, took a walk together, did some window shopping, and went back to my hotel. She was totally willing to do the OTC with no hesitation whatsoever. Nevertheless, this was clearly one of her first OTC dates, likely the very first one. No doubt on that point. I had to take the lead in everything. She was nervous but trusting.

So how was it? Well, I haven't dated or fucked a 19 year old since I was 19 myself. That was a long time ago. My ATF is 30, and my fav strippers are mostly in their late 20s to early 30s. So the age difference was very very apparent. This girl is younger than my children. I usually like hanging out in public with hot young strippers but this time was somewhat different. It wasn't just her age. It was also that she seems so sweet and innocent. You'd bet a million dollars that she was not a stripper if you met her outside of the club. I've never met a stripper who is so not like a stripper. One telling moment was when we ordered drinks for dinner. I've never been with a stripper who couldn't order alcohol. So we both got cokes. She is dressed in a very simple and plain outfit, blue jeans and a red sweatshirt. My strippers usually dress up in a sexy low-cut blouse for me. But it doesn't matter. She looks great. And even all covered up, those massive breasts are pressing against the fabric, yearning to get out.

Part of me felt like a dirty old man. I felt like I was dating one of the girls I've lusted over at the local high school. Yeah I dream about getting those young girls naked, like every guy does, but I never thought it would actually happen. I am acutely aware that she is very very young. She talks about things that interest 19 year olds.

We got lots of stares when we held hands and kissed on the sidewalk. Women my age especially stare at us with contempt. While they won't admit it, they realize their own husbands have the same option. Yes dear, there are options if you continue to refuse us. The men all smile and give me mental high fives. The three valet guys undress her with their eyes when she gets out of the car with me. One valet guy simply cannot take his eyes off her breasts. He stares intently at them, oblivious to everything else around him. I know exactly how he feels. Some things don't change with age. I'm the envy of guys not even half my age, and they all wonder if I'm going to have her tonight.

Some of you suspected that she has more experience than just being a stripper for a short period of time. I suspected that as well given my incredible VIP experience. I now have no doubt that she was not lying about her lack of experience. No doubt. I know a hundred times more about strip clubs than she does. She is a baby stripper. She is very naive compared to the dancers that I'm used to.

I enjoyed our pre sex date. She's fun, smart, and really really beautiful. I could look at her for days and never get tired of the view. So I'm not saying that it was bad. It's just that the age difference was much more apparent in our interactions than I expected. I didn't notice this so much in the club where she was dressed in a slutty stripper outfit with my dream breasts hanging half out.

So we got back to my hotel. She takes off her clothes almost immediately. Holy shit! Even when I was 19 I never got to have a young body that looked this good. Forget everything I said about being uncomfortable with a 19 year old. Her body defies words. Only one word seems sufficient ....perfect. Her body is absolutely perfect. Everything that I ever wanted but never knew that I would have. How can I ever go back to older women who aren't built like this? I found it hard to comprehend that I had this young thing nude in my room, giving her gorgeous body to me with such youthful enthusiasm. Seriously, how could I be so lucky? Strip club gods, what have I done to deserve this great gift, and why the fuck did you wait so long to bestow it upon me?

The sex? The words that come to mind are awesome, and I know how PLish this sounds, but genuine. I consumed her body with my eyes, my hands, my mouth, and my penis, and she allowed it as if she'd been looking forward to it all day. She gave herself to me completely, and enthusiastically, just as before. I started off just taking in her body visually for a few minutes, and lightly caressing her all over. But the damn little head is so impatient, he insisted upon coming out and rushing forward. So basically we did everything we did in VIP except I also fucked her and it was on the bed. Sex is much better on a bed. The best part, while I'm eating her out, I can reach up and hold into those huge mounds protruding from her chest. Incredible view from between her legs. She had multiple orgasms. Turns out she likes oral sex almost as much as I do. I fucked her in the mouth, I came, she swallowed. Damn.

I will see her again if the strip club gods will allow it. I will keep fucking a 19 year old. I am hooked. If this is being a dirty old man, then that's what I'll be. No old man could pass this up if he could afford it. I will consume her body as much and as long as I possibly can. I am in complete and total lust with my little dream stripper.

So that's where things stand. I'm just livin the dream. Living the fucking a 19 year old dream. Some of you will say she has big SS, but I just haven't found it. There must be some truth to that. She enthusiastically fucks a man her fathers age for money. Gotta be SS there. However I'm ready for it whatever it turns out to be. Nothing good is free. Maybe I'm naive, but I suspect that a desperate need for money combined with the wonderfully slutty nature of today's youth explains a lot of it. We shall see.

I'm sure some of you will tell me to watch out, that I'm going to crash and burn or something like that, and maybe you're right. But I don't care. If you were me, you'd be doing the exact same thing.

21 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the ExSum, John! I skimmed the rest and got the gist:

Some thoughts:

"Part of me felt like a dirty old man"

You'll get over that ;)

"She talks about things that interest 19 year olds"

PM me if you need pointers on current celebrity gossip and pop culture

"We got lots of stares when we held hands and kissed on the sidewalk. "

that is a rush

Enjoy!

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For a second there, I thought that your dream stripper was from Santa Clara County.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Slick, wouldn't that be awesome if she was from Santa Clara county. That way I could stay in the basement of his mom's house with SJG when I visit. But no such luck. My trip to San Fran is two weeks from now. And she's never worked in an AMP, didn't wear a purple dress or wash my car, and hasn't traveled much so probably doesn't know where Santa Clara county is.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Are you sure she's 19? She might be 16...
  • Mal2
    10 years ago
    Any chance you're gonna tell us where this is and share her?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    rockstar, I am relying on the club to check dancers ages. Seems low risk.

Mal, sure there's a chance. I'd put the odds at about the same as the odds that LMN is actually a super rich young stud, that jerikson is a man, that SJG doesn't live in his mom's basement, or that Steve dot is not Dougster. You'd probably get better odds playing the lottery.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Five years ago I started meeting my ATF OTC and she was 24 and I was 64. After several sessions which were pure ecstasy she said, "you know I've ruined you. You'll never be able to enjoy sex with a woman near your own age again". She was right. Consider yourself ruined. Ain't it great?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Just one question. How much do dreams cost?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Gawker, yes I am quickly being ruined. I already clearly see how my DS is raising the bar.

Shadow, I think the cost of every man's dream is different, just like the details of every man's DS is different. However, I will tell you in my case that my dream does exceed your usual $500 budget. Some things in life are worth paying top dollar for.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @ JohnSmith....I think it's great that things go your way. As for me....

Every night I hope and pray
    A dream stripper will come my way
    A girl to hold in my arms
    And know the magic of her charms
    'Cause I want (yeah-yeah, yeah)
    A girl (yeah-yeah, yeah)
    To call (yeah-yeah, yeah)
    My own (yeah-yeah)
    I want a dream stripper
    So I don't have to dream alone
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice story
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    mikey, brings tears to my eyes. To what tune do we sing your song of deepest desire.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You must have heard " Dream Lover " by Bobby Darin
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    That song will now forever be dream stripper in my head.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    True or not, a good read. If true, you might be my hero, and if you said she was Asian (yeah, I know, redhead), you would be my hero!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    John, you dirty old fart! Congrats and thanks for the inspirational read!

Y'know, that condom wrapper in the bible, it might've been the proper tithing for the strip club gods. Maybe you should try it again in 'Frisco and see what happens <g>
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clubber, all very true I assure you. although I do occasionally pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Sorry that I'll have to pass on hero status, but Asian girls just aren't my thing.

PG, interesting perspective. I met my DS before the Bible incident, but my successful OTC with her was afterwards, so maybe there is something to your theory.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    You are one lucky bastard! Congrats!

At the price you're paying, it sounds like you've reached a bar that may be above SS, at least for now.

I think you've found a unicorn! I seem to always fine mediocre girls that have little SS or hot girls with a ton of SS, it appears you've found the perfect harmony.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    JS69,

You know that I am calling her, "John's Stripper without Blemish".

Have you shown her the threads you are writing about her?

Have you invited her to register on TUSCL and join in?

If she asked you to wash her car would you do it?

If you saw that she was washing her car, would you volunteer to do it for her?

Since I use only full sized QWERTY keyboards and I type fast, I can make adequate posts and still keep my daily involvement to 2 hours.

I worry about you JS69. Using a smart phone you have to hunt and peck characters. That must take forever. Aren't you worried that your mom will see that your light is on after your bedtime?

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion