tuscl

Entries from the Stripper Speak Phrase Book

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What strippers say and what they really mean. Please feel free to make your own additions.

I'm in school ... means ... I took a class at a community college once

I'm in a relationship... means ... I live with a drug dealer

You have a huge penis ... means ... Give me all of your money

I love you ... means ... I love your money

That dancer is a whore ... means ... That dancer has fucked more guys ITC today than I have

Where are you from? ... means ... I don't care where you're from but I have to say something before I ask you for a dance

You have big muscles, do you work out ... means ... you are a pathetic little PL

Let's go to VIP, we'll have a lots of naughty fun ... means. ... Give me a ton of money so I can do air dances for you.

I'm broke ... means ... I made $500 last night but I spent it on drugs and clothes

I need to borrow $200 ... means ... Give me $200

My rent is due tomorrow ... means ... You chose a good night to ask for a BBBJ

24 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Is "pathetic little PL" redundant? Or maybe it could be a recursive acronym...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'll be right back...means...Goodbye.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    For my additions, see "What They Really Mean: Stripperspeak-to-English Translations":

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Your best customer so far..... means......I have all your money as of now
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Wow, stalker and plagiarizer
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Where I club, lets VIP and get naughty means a good time.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Damn, this is a tough crowd to please. I can't always have stories of fucking adorably cute little 19-year-olds.

Chandler, sorry for stealing your idea. I wasn't an active participant in the discussions way back in 2009, and I've had never seen that post before. Nevertheless, while the idea was not mine, at least I came up with a couple of entries that are kind of unique and funny.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    No need to apologize. Great minds think alike and all that...

I almost didn't post the link, not wanting to dump cold water on your thread. Topics are bound to repeat eventually. I just couldn't resist this time, because the similarities were so striking. Goes to show that Stripperspeak is real and eternal. We are just reporting on it.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "Buy me a drink" means "You're so ugly I can't dance for you sober."
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Anything said by a stripper ... means ... Give me all of your money.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    "Babe" by anyone, stripper, waitress, bartender, etc. = patronizing you to give them more money.

"I'll stop back after my song set on stage" = I may or may not come back. Depends on if someone else tips me, or I have to smoke, or I have to go to the dressing room to do whatever it is strippers do for hours at a time...

"That girl is such a bitch" = she took my customer, stole some of my clothes/makeup/phone/money.

"Let's go have some fun" = let's see how much money I can drain from your wallet/credit card.

"Can I have a drink?" = I want to see if you are cheap or if you actually have some money to spend on me.

"Where do you live?" = if you are close to where I live, can you give me a ride home after my shift? Since I don't have a car or my car is in the shop for the 10,000th time.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You sure these are jokes?

They sound/look real to me.

It's funny it made me laugh.

Thanks dude for posting, yikes!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Nothing but love to JS69.

It's been a slow day...I need your money, now!(everyday is a slow day in a strip club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Any variation of..

"Another dancer robbed 200 from me" really means "please buy my BS story and be my white night by giving me money for nothing"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    " I love doing it doggy-style " = I don't want to look at your face
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    "I've missed you" means "I've missed your money."
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "You made my night" means "I can afford some drugs/booze/to pay my fines, tickets, etc./a cut to my pimp/my rent"

"You're so handsome and smart and funny" means "I'm drunk as fuck and I almost threw up in my mouth looking at you but you look like you'll still give me money just to sit next to you."

"Where are you staying?" means "Good fucking God, I'm so desperate for money right now I might have to have sex with you."
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Please translate.
    Me: You're fckn hot. Let's go to the VIP.
    Her: Oh no, you don't want to get into that life. (Continues grinding, ask for another dance)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Really someone please translate. That one through me for a loop.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GAC, makes no sense unless she was somehow making more $ without VIP, and assuming that you were wearing deodorant.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @JS69 I actually had on some Gucci cologne. Ok. I'll try to figure out that one with another trip to PP Cola, hopefully that same dancer will be there.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    So last night I went to PP Cola and had two stripper ask me why I go to strip clubs.
    What kind of fckn question is that? And is there a greater than great answer...
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    ^Because that's where the strippers are. (Duh!)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Touchè Chandler, touchè...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion