tuscl

Iconic or infamous posts

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, October 26, 2014 12:10 PM
What are the most iconic or infamous posts in tuscl history? I haven't been around long enough to know. I assume that The System goes on the list, simply because Dougster has mentioned it at least 50,000 times. I also have a guess that whatever got Juicebox kicked off the first time might go on there. Please provide a link for the benefit of the less experienced users.

29 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well, I nominate "Names & Numbers...and Lists" by the late Brother Alucard [view link] That post was epic and bonkers! At a personal level, I also liked it. Alucard could be a tad judgemental and I initially thought he was fuckin' with us and being a bit of an asshole 'bout it. But weird shit like this made me see a different side of him. He actually had an interesting sense of humor and was a pretty nice guy once you got to know him. Unfortunately, he was genuinely sensitive and many of us hurt him, including myself. Sometimes it was jokes at his expense, other times it went too far (including his doxing). We won't see the likes of that dude again. Raise a glass of non-alcoholic beer for that crazy Vulcan. Rest in Peace.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Another classic is Juice 3:16 [view link] Not so many replies, but it was the culmination of the trope that Juice is a prophet of the LORD. As the Juiceman might say "thank about it". If the creator of the universe was actually beaming messages into your tapioca it would really fuck you up. No normal human would be able to deal with that. So what would a prophet be like. I tell you, he would be just like a madman! Think of John the Baptist...crazy dude in the wilderness communing with God. I always loved Strauss' Salome...aside from the music Jochanaan was perfect as a prophet. Inspiring lust in Salone while he condemns her, until Salome asks for his head on a plate and kisses the lips of the severed head. Fucking intense. Juice the character (as opposed to Jackie the dude) was just like Jochanaan at this time. Crazy dude receiving messages from God or Metatron or aliens or the CIA and sublimating them with drugs and strippers. I tell you there were depths to that craziness!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Alucard could be a tad judgmental" I never noticed. Gonna have to review his posts and get back to you.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Funniest post ever. Shadowcat's reply to a "16yo" asking how she can get started becoming a stripper: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Damn. I had forgotten about that. LOL.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy's The System. Not even a horse race.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    there were some real good infamous posts/threads that got deleted for some reason or another
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    More classic Shadow.... shadowcat ? ? ? Joined Dec 2001 Clubs: 31 Reviews: 191 July 7, 2012 • FUCK YOU Alucard. I will joke about what ever I want and if you do not like it, you can eat my shit!!!
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    cflock OWNED this place until one of the pussies whined about him and got him banned.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^probably that bitch steve or shadowfaggot
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "cflock OWNED this place until one of the pussies whined about him and got him banned." Who? Ain't been nobody by that name that even rings a bell, much less owned anything. I think you must be confusing that person with someone else. The truly iconic or infamous posts probably go way back at least a couple of years from folks that have been around awhile. But they would be hard to find amidst all of the thousands of more mundane threads that are posted daily. Unless someone has already set aside a convenient library of those links, which would be great but highly unlikely.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    JS69 has a great idea here and it would be nice to put together as good a list as possible of iconic posts. There are a few challenges. First, some iconic posts actually comprise multiple threads. For a recent example, I've found Steve-dude's ebola posts funny as shit and might view them as iconic in a year or two. But the funny part about them is a combination of the repetition of the #ebola.strippers trope and Steve-dot's attempts to inject himself into the conversation. Second, there will be major disagreements regarding what folks view as iconic. Personally, I come here to laugh and feel there are only so many ways to say "yeah, so I like getting BJs". OK, that's cool, I like BJs too...what guy doesn't? But make the chick giving the BJ a succubus or an alien from a parallel universe...now we're talkin'! OK, you still have to take that idea somewhere, but it has the potential to be iconic. That said, JS69 has put forth a challenge. Let's go for it!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    In the spirit of the above, I offer for your approval LNM's classic "here's my luxurious villa...taken while hang gliding!" post. [view link] I miss the LMN dude. Yes, he was full of shit. But he was also funny as shit! But his "troll troll" LNM really hit the mark here! Bravo LNM!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Not only iconic, but maybe the most important post ever made on TUSCL (The OP is "in finance" so he knows this stuff, ok?): [view link] I know JS69 and and other $350Kers are busy people, so I've provided a synopsis below (but you really owe it to your financial well being to read the entire thread) Synopsis: Notwithstanding all the calculated doom and gloom in the financial media which is really misinformation that is calculated and allowed to spread unchecked until it has served its purpose one way, the world and the US, in particular seem to be just at the beginning of an economic boom that will easily be the greatest in word history.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Don't hyperventilate dot-dude. I don't normally swing this way, but if your extra special nice I'll let you give me a rimjob. (Sotto voice...don't worry fellas, I haven't gone all gay and shit. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I figure the dot-dude will be so excited by the prospect of lickin' some "asswhole" that I'll be able to hand him an armadillo and he'll just get confused and give it the rimjobbie)
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    I like how lopaw is playing dumb about being a snitch, and being owned by cflock.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I like how alexrain is a complete clueless turd obsessed about a fag that no one here gives a shit about. Alexrain=cflock? Probably.
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    I agree with cflock.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " I agree with cflock." Lol. That was some good shtick while it lasted!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Isnt cflock the guy who called every one "simps"? And what was the resulting smell? The smell of cflock being roasted
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @mikey - cflock also copied and used sclvr5005's avatar as his own. A guy has to be a real douchebag loser to steal another man's avatar, right?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juicebox and jack inthe box
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I, too, had forgotten the sc post to the 16 yo. I read again and laughed just as hard!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Alexrain dude...What did cflock post that was funny or informative? No disrespect, but I just don't remember him posting much. Did try to get sclvr5005-dude's goat, but other than that I just don't remember much from him.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    However, that time CJ posted about shit was kind of iconic. And now he's posting something about a shovel. That's potentially iconic.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Cflock? Who can forget Cflock after Juice rammed that cucumber up his ass, had him squealing like a pig, and made him his bitch. Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Oh yeah...cflock. Now I remember! That shit was classic. Slick my friend, didn't Brother Juice offer cflock the drumstick that had been up the stripper's asshole? And that sick bastard cflock ate it. That was some seriously twisted shit. Good times, good times!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Yup, Zip, he sure had his Cflock cleaned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion