tuscl

Was this wrong?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This morning I left the torn wrapper from last night's condom in the Gideon Bible in my hotel room. I thought the faithful might need a reminder of what they're missing.

32 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, I like that.

But had you been with your Dream Stripper? By leaving the torn wrapper were you trying to say something to her?

Dream Stripper
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

And would you be interested in telling us how much the affair cost? I would be interested in knowing this. The information is practical.

And, are you going to see her again, or as what can be done with her has been done, will you now go on to the next one?

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
    SJG

Black Magic Woman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn5MDKio…
    Ventures
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well JS, if you did that to the Koran, you would be stoned and be-headed. The Bible?....not very much
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    mikeya: I think that for every one of ours or our allies ISIS murders we should kill 100 of them. and if they do not stop them kill 1000 for everyone of ours they murder then spray them with bacon grease and set them on fire. That is the only language those subhuman animals understand. Stop fucking around with these assholes!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If there had been a Koran I would have pissed on it.

This was not the dream stripper. I'm still trying to follow up with her.

SJG, there have been lots of posts on OTC cost. Anything I could say wound just be repetitive on wafts already been said several times.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Are you folks wanting to pursue a holy war?

This is certainly how it sounds.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Sure SJG, be-headings, crucifictions, live burials, mass rapes, setting people afire, sounds pretty holy. We should raise the temperature of the Mid-east by 10,000 degrees and show them what a holy war is.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    So are you wanting then to practice genocide?

SJG
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

Win their hearts and minds......and it all starts with bacon.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Great bookmarker, John! I wonder how long it'll take housekeeping to notice it.

Motorhead, I love the idea of winning over Islamic extremists with pork products! Bacon -- one of the greatest Western delicacies!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Well done.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice. Jokes on the bible thumpers.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Yes it was wrong, For your penance say 3 Our Farher prayers and 3 Hail Mary prayers.
    You've been bad. :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Shark, don't you think he should get some corporal punishment from some young, hot nuns, too?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    If you really want to convert 'em, don't leave a wrapper ... leave an unused one, along with a note that says, "Try it, you'll like it."
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Shark, don't you think he should get some corporal punishment from some young, hot nuns, too?"

Messing around with nuns can be habit forming
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Hot young nuns might be able to give him what he deserves. :
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think TiredTraveler has it right. Start with a Total War of Annihilation versus ISIS. See if that gets these Jihadist fucks to settle down. If not nuke Mecca. Pave over what ever their stupid rock there is called and put up a hot dog stand in its place
  • ime
    10 years ago
    how do we get some ebola infected people into isis, just let that do the heavy lefting
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    So could we win over the hearts and minds of Christian Fundamentalists, like say with strippers? Was JS69's condom wrapper to be a first step in that direction?

Did you show the girl you were with what you were doing with this wrapper? I certainly would have.

Are you going to see the Dream Stripper again? Are you going to tell her about TUSCL and about how you started a thread to talk about her, describing her as the Dream Stripper?

I'm going to call her "John's Stripper without Blemish". Maybe you would like to tell her about this.

Maybe ask her if she tries to type cast guys early on, and then tries running different routines on them, like inexperienced and innocent. Or how about if she finds that some guys come in there sitting on the fence. I know JS69 that this would never apply to an experienced monger like yourself. But maybe some guys have not yet given themselves permission to engage in sex acts with her. Are you going to ask her if she sets nightly targets for herself, and if with some guys talking about Evangelical Christianity makes it easier for them to engage in sex acts with her?

SJG

Karen Armstrong, Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TI5CHQu…
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG what awesome suggestions. From now on I will make placing the condom wrapper in the Bible part of a religious service before I fuck a stripper. We will pray for the orgasms of the faithful, and then ceremonially place the wrapper in a theologically significant position in the book.

But please stop your obsession with my dream stripper. I imagine you jerking off in your mothers basement twice a day over that story, and that's not a vision I want to have.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Well how many have there already been since you saw her?

Like I said, I'm calling her John's Stripper without Blemish.

The Abrahamic Faiths were invented to neutralize the religious dimensions of sex. They want sex to only be for reproduction, and nothing else. It is a way taking power away from women.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243736/?ref…

A really funny movie about a guy in Dot Com San Francisco who decides to give up sex for Lent. First there is a betting pool about when he will give in. Then some women try to break him in order to win the money. But finally they sign away the money and try to break him just because they oppose what he is doing because they know that the real reason is to take power away from women.

If sex is just to be between the two partners, then it will always become a petty power struggle and you will have guys violating their marriage vows and dumping the women they are cheating with just like the were candy bar wrappers.

It has to instead serve something which is beyond just the two partners. They both have to be willing to submit to this.

Problem is, some did not like this and so they invented a counter type of religion to destroy it.

JS69, do you have a computer in your mother's basement? You are on way more hours per day than I am.

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
    SJG

AC/DC Girl's Got Rhythm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEwQK3Dj…
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I use the blank pages in the bible to roll spliffs. They good. Real good.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I remember one hotel in Stevens Point, WI that had both a Gideons Bible and a fresh pack of Trojans in the drawer of the nightstand. A true "full service" hotel!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG, no basement computer. It's this new invention called a smart phone. I would've thought everyone in Santa Clara County had heard of them by now.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    True story...I stopped at a hotel somewhere in Colorado and there was a billy club in the dresser drawer.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Are you sure it wasn't a really mean looking dildo?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @JS69: "Wrong?" No, "wrong" would have been leaving the used condom in the bible. Housekeeping would have had to clean that up, and they're not the ones with the bible fetish.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    I'm sure the housekeeping staff doesn't actually check the fucking Bible for cleanliness. You're probably doing them a favor by putting the used condom in there. They would have to see that shit in the trash can. So I will say you SHOULD put the used rubber in the Bible.

At some point all of the Bible's pages will be stuck together. To save the housekeeping staff the experience, just take the jizz Bible to the trash yourself.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JS69, I have struggled with an answer to this - I don't want to come off as a "Bible thumper". I am, however an unabashed Christian, and I am here to say you were wrong.

I won't dispute your right to believe or not - that is a matter of free will and is strictly between you and God. Where I do have an issue is your willingness to crap on another's faith or his or her search for faith. I have another issue with your disdain for the Gideons' work. They are a pretty conservative group that places a pretty archaic translation in a lot of places but their motives are pure. Their dedication of their time and treasure is admirable.

How would I feel about other faiths putting their holy books in bedside tables? For the first time this weekend there was a Book of Mormon beside the King James Bible. (By the way, for any of you who don't know, the KJV bible is one of three tomes that form the basis of the Mormon church). I didn't have a problem with that. Fair is fair. I also wouldn't object to a Koran in the drawer as well. I certainly wouldn't leave a condom wrapper in any of them.

JS69, what you did didn't just disrespect a book. It disrespected peoples' faith and by extension, those people. The consequences of disrespecting religion, race and sexuality are seen all over the world today.

Please don't do this again.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    dawg, well written. Thanks for sharing your perspective on my question. However, I have trouble reconciling your Christian faith with the fact that you are active on a strip club blog and apparently frequent strip clubs. Married or not, I think that's a sin at least as bad as putting a condom wrapper in a Bible. 1 Cor 6:16-18, Heb 13:4, etc.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JS69, believe it or not, I struggle with that very issue and it frankly troubles me quite a bit. At the same time, I respect those who aren't active on this blog.

Frankly, I try to treat everyone with respect, customer, dancer and bystander. My own issues are just that and really don't have any bearing on respecting others.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JS69, believe it or not, I struggle with that very issue and it frankly troubles me quite a bit. At the same time, I respect those who aren't active on this blog.

Frankly, I try to treat everyone with respect, customer, dancer and bystander. My own issues are just that and really don't have any bearing on respecting others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion